WTF IS WRONG WITH NIGGERS? HOLY SHIT

WTF IS WRONG WITH NIGGERS? HOLY SHIT.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj8lpHkg9TTAhUE6WMKHWYDBSIQFgguMAI&url=https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/kdeedu/kstars/ai-blackbody.html&usg=AFQjCNEvm4VhNN7gLTTaFBMjMZzBJ26b7A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck skittles and fuck white people.

mah nigguh trayvon died fo this!!!1

Twitter is a Negro platform.

/ourcandy/

#whiteprideskittles

>Limited Edition
(((they))) just wave it around right in front of our faces

lol niggers are so fucking dumb

>Nigger too stupid to realize the colors of the rainbow combine to make white light.

Of course this has nothing to do with that scientific fact and that skittles always goes on about "muh rainbow". This is totally just done to perpetuate white supremacy.

How does ones brain work like that.

I'm still mad that green suddenly became green apple instead of lime.
That's some bullshit.

>make them black
HOW YOU GONNA TREAT US LIKE LITTLE CANDIES THAT PEOPLE EAT?

didn't realize skittles was this redpilled. Good on them brothers

This. And a shitty tasting apple at that. Lime used to be the best.

Fucking retarded. Skittles aren't a "black thing."
This is like complaining to the newspaper that they got your name wrong in the obituaries because you aren't dead.

>tfw we finally have a white supremacist sugary treat

No wonder niggers have an average IQ of 80. Imagine being a grown woman and not understanding that the combination of all the colors in the rainbow = white hence "we're all one"

If that niggy-diggy wants black Skittles she can go eat some rabbit droppings dipped in sorbitol.

kek, R A R E.

>white skittles
>noooooooooooooooo! ! !

We already had the Milky Bar.

>Shittles, taste the negro

>what is a proxy

would trayvon be alive today if skittles had looked like this from the start?
really macks u think

They should have made them different colors with different flavours

>the combination of all the colors in the rainbow = white

are you retarded? it's the opposite you autist

Deep. Fuck them racist crackers. We should kill em all bruh.

BLM doesn't get the funding they need to start riots anymore so all they have left is impotent twitter rage to vent their dumb frustrations.

I thought when colors combine they make Brown, as inherently shown with racemixing

You're confusing subtractive and additive color.

Google those terms and educate yourself so that you don't make such a ridiculous mistake in the future.

nah, you all are retarded. The combination of all the colors in the rainbow = black.

White is the reflection of all the colors in the rainbow, not the combination you morons.

I agree with Tora....why should whiteness mean equality? Gas her and the jews...

now come on retards,
If Skittles made some black candies edition, you'd be the first to sperg out

whatever idrc its u guys that are fuckin retarded as shit crynig about how weak and dumb u rednecks are compared to those of us living in a civilised world. its not the 20s anymore jim crow is dead its our time.

Burger education

They're right we need to make everyone white if we want equality. Let's be honest, if white people go there will still be inequality. Chinks will BTFO niggers and the brown people with more white genes will excel over the rest. Race will not dissappear when whites do.

If you truly value equality you will let us gas all non-whites

you need to go back to africa

>123921141

holy shit... nigger-level ignorance right there.

>what is a prism

Licorice Skittles sounds pretty good.

does anyone else notice how black people sorta tilt their head back when they're asserting something???????????????
is it only me who notices this????
and its only black people too. why??????
whyyyy???????
wwwhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

hurr durr, combination implies absorption not reflection

stfu and kys faggot

i havent had skittles in years. they sound fuckinh delicious to be right now.

brb going to the dollar store.

Or eat some whoppers, which are superior to Skittles in every way

That's why we kept them around for so long; it's funny watching them try to act like humans. The problems they cause are density-dependent. It's funny watching a couple of country niggers fucking up; take your eye off the ball and get too many and you've got Chicago

trying desperately to get disconnected wires to maintain continuity long enough to transmit a coherent thought.

see you fucking autists

I love green apples but they are not usually a flavor that can be replicated well. Just stick to the natural thing.
Plus, eating the green and yellow skittles together used to be great.

DONT DO IT YOU WILL GET SHOT BY A LATINO WHITE SUPREMACIST

>I don't understand how light works
t.nigger

>burgers literally call it dollar stores

Lmao cringing so hard

Internet rights should be taken from niggers especially American nigs

>white skittles
>limited edition
At least they're not being subtle about it.

>How does ones brain work like that.

It doesn't

physical colors such as dyes mixed together will make black, visible colors will make white when all mixed together

>Skittles made some black candies edition
If they named them Sniggles I'd buy them by the case

2/10 made me reply

ok

THE ONLY THING YOUR EYE SEES ARE REFLECTIONS YOU RETARD.
IF IT IS BLACK YOU AREN'T SEEING ANY COLORS TURN THE LIGHTS OUT FUCKER

>Denmark talking shit about anything

This better be a troll, because if not it means a nigger has managed to find its way onto this board.

how do you survive being the way you are?

what is blackbody radiation niggers, idgaf what you a(u)rtistic optic fags say

do you have a carer? does someone take care of you?

>Whiteness
Whaah we don't want white
>Blackness
Too black, it excludes brown people
>Brown
Not black enough
>All shades of brown and blackish
Just right, no whiteness

>population of 4 million people
It's entirely plausible that the poster from Mauritania is legit.

This is the proof that America is killed in the future when white people become a minority. You will never get equality they will take you all rights when they come to power. All non-white people against white people in the future. Screenshot this.

>physical colors such as dyes mixed together will make black
I dare you to tell that to /ic/.

WHITE PRIDE! ENJOY THE RIDE

>>A blackbody refers to an opaque object that emits thermal radiation. A perfect blackbody is one that absorbs all incoming light and does not reflect any. At room temperature, such an object would appear to be perfectly black (hence the term blackbody).
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj8lpHkg9TTAhUE6WMKHWYDBSIQFgguMAI&url=https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/kdeedu/kstars/ai-blackbody.html&usg=AFQjCNEvm4VhNN7gLTTaFBMjMZzBJ26b7A

Well they had to go and make it into a political statement anyways when they could have avoided that.

Although I'm not sure what the fuck they meant by this.

>skittles without all the shitty food dyes
would try / 10

Niggers in all their glorious stupidity.

mmm, suck everything in and never give anything back
you make a good case for yourself

(i replied within 10 seconds uh oh)

>1 post from that ID
Totally plausible bro

As a chink white people please go so we can gas all non white(except chinks of course)

Can I get some watermelon iced tee and a cap in my dome with that? Thanks Zimmerman.

LOOOOOL

Thats not what happens to light tho

Cause its LIGHT

if you mix dye together it works

only if you try to beat him to death first

not gunna wait 10 minutes for you to reply, and try and say that black=diversity, therefore skittles should make their packets black.
lmao
you fuck

it was the funniest shit I ever learned in heat transfer, we made nigger jokes for weeks and it was fine because niggers were too stupid to be in the course

milky ways are better lad

do they even have milky ways in aus or america?

I wonder if they realize that Skittles focus tested this and realized that people wouldn't find a bag of little brown turds very appealing. White is seen as a clean and appealing color and there's a reason it's used for "mystery flavor" things (air heads, etc) instead of Black or Brown, or whatever.

who the fuck would want to eat black skittles, even m&ms aren't that stupid

>eating the green and yellow skittles together used to be great
mah nigga

>finally

lad I...

Burger education

nigspic creature confesses the truth and the reason why we should EXTERMINATE ALL THINGS NOT WHITE

JEWS
IM LOOKING AT YOU

Just goes to show how shallow the thoughts of a nigger/lefties are
>its a all white bag of candy
>HUUR DUUR MUH WHITESUPEMACY MUH RASCIM MUH PATRIACHY

i want to thank the incredibly ignorant niggers in this thread for confirming why we fucking hate them.

>not having a fucking *single* clue how the universe works

Real life is becoming a parody of itself. This is like some Monty Python shit.
>YO WHAT THE FUCK, MUH SKITTLES
>DEY WHITE, LIKE A CRACKA
>IMMA NEED REPARATIONS FO THIS SHIT

do you have slaves?

>We will never have nor want whiteness
I don't want any of you niggers around me either.

>>hahahaha he doesn't reply within 10 seconds because he actually has a job, what a moron hahahaha;

this isn't discord you autistic faggot

Let's make Skittles a nazi symbol, since the only word you can spell with them is "SS"

We have Milky Ways down here although for the price of them it's better to get a Mars bar instead.

Fuck Aero's though.

Albino skittles? Shouldn't niggers be okay with that, pretty sure that's something only negros get, like bug eyed thyroid disease and sickle cell.

>Limited edition
The white ones run out eventually.