German News Page Creepy Censorship

Ok so I know some of you fags are also browsing this german news site (welt online), largely because the comment sections are basically Sup Forums lite. I made an account two days ago, which so far has had over 1300 likes on its comments.

Today I tried to post comments again, and it worked on some articles, but on others there was a very odd censorship. I started typing, and my text just deleted itself from the text box. Then a new text wrote itself in there:

"Wenn jemand die Sorgen der Bevölkerung ernst nimmt, dann unsere Regierung. Schenken wir ihr unsere Treue, unser Vertrauen!"

In english:

"If anyone takes the worries of our populus seriously, it's our government. Let's give them our loyalty, our trust!"

Has anyone else experienced this shit? It feels like I'm going nuts, the page either got hacked his is some of the creepiest fucking censorship I've seen in my life.

There was another message too about "our chancellor", but I didn't copy that so I don't have that version saved.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXKtXHni2d4
welt.de/politik/article164209496/So-fuehlt-es-sich-an-keine-Meinungsfreiheit-zu-haben.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disqus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Censorship in Germany is quite normal. The state-controlled media are the worst. They normally only make comments visible, which strengthen their own standpoint.

But I assume in your case probably your computer got hacked and somebody is playing with you. Better delete the hard drive and install Linux.

Sure, I can deal with comments being deleted. But this shit is next level, seeing text write itself as though you were typing it in there? I would guess this would intimidate most people quite a bit

That's why I guess your computer got probably hacked by Russians or something.

I'm using an iPad

>inb4 mobilefag

If this was a virus it would actually be relief, if an actual news site is pulling that shit it is way worse

Why should they? They can do whatever they want to your comments because they are stored in their database.

They say they check the comments before they are publicly displayed, and the openly racist ones aren't displayed. I get that, and it isn't unexpected

I'll have a look if I can record a video on my screen of that shit

fuck, seriously?

Yeah, they're literally state-owned too. The ruling parties just use them as propaganda tools. The right wing parties for instance just don't get any guests invited to talk shows, but fringe leftwing parties do. Migrant rapes aren't reported because they are "local issues", but whenever a white german commits a crime it it's reported nationwide. They took almost a fucking week to report the mass rapes in cologne 2015, and didn't report until it was impossible to cover up

They have also viciously attacked Trump and made a lot of Hillary-propaganda during the U.S. election.

The "political talk shows" are the worst. Here's Maischberger right after the U.S. election results were out. They are all shocked and diagnose the nemesis of western civilisation.

youtube.com/watch?v=WXKtXHni2d4

>largely because the comment sections are basically Sup Forums lite
Are you fucking serious? It was very long time ago, maybe. Then they switched to mandatory censorship mode (your posts will appear only after they've been checked, if they get blocked, you receive no explanation why, and they block a lot). Then they enforced registration.

That comment you saw today is a stupid virtue-signaling "prank" to show how bad censorship "could" be. Yeah, thanks, I've seen how bad censorship on welt.de was for many years, and they are considered more conservative than most other newspapers/sites.

Fuck them. Kike puppets.

What we see now constantly - Twitter accounts getting blocked in Germany w/o explanation and any obvious reason beside they were criticizing the government a lot. And posting this shit on Facebook may even get you in jail. We full Turkey now.

(Holy shit, that captcha right now, kek)

>your computer got probably hacked by Russians
Angela please

Thanks, just checked the page again and quite a bit down the page they mention that this is some fucking project

Here's the link if anyone else wants to check ot out:

welt.de/politik/article164209496/So-fuehlt-es-sich-an-keine-Meinungsfreiheit-zu-haben.html

It certainly worked on me, but it's more creepy than a warning given how they're already heavily censoring their page.

The comments are still way more right wing than that of the average person though, even if they are now censored

Regarding having the censorship in the comment sections... I had an idea once, can we discuss it, maybe someone can add to it.

Basically, my idea is to have a universal comment system in the form of a Firefox/Chrome addon and can be automatically added to any page. The page is identified globally by URL or some other data on the page, so that everyone who visits it, gets the same uncensored discussion thread managed by some global server.

I have little understanding how can this be programmed in practice, how to manage data, how to uniquely identify pages (URLs are not always static), how to deal with spam. Maybe you can add ideas or just disseminate it further

Like this?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disqus

Wait, they have COMMENTS still? Even our (((news))) sites took those down years ago when it was obvious they were used for redpilling.

disqus needs to be placed there by the site owner. also disqus has rules

that user was looking for something that's automatically attached to every site you visit without giving the site owner any way to stop it.

i remember some addon that let you draw stuff on top of web pages and everyone else with that addon would see it too. can't remember the name though, and it surely isn't up anymore

Ah fair, hadn't read the comment too thoroughly.

Yeah, would seem like a good idea, although it would likely only be used by people of one ideology, rather than by the general public

Post a fucking video or at least a screencap, do it again