Sweeties btfo

sweeties btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxf8-E2v9og
twitter.com/search?q=#FireColbert&src=tyah
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The gay joke doesn't offend us, the hypocrisy does.

>the alt-right is offended about something and acting like faggots about it
>this is just makes everyone laugh harder

They aren't angry because Colbert made fun of gays. They want him fired because SJW hypocrisy.
Once the left has eaten its own children will we be free.

We should just ban all jokes.

Aren't these the same libutards that are losing their shit because Katy Perry made a comment about black hair and Obama?

So you have no issues wallowing in your own hypocrisy? You want free speech, but only free speech you approve of? You fucking faggots are the cancer

triggered trumpets

it wasn't a gay joke,
it was a joke at trump's expense, utilizing the notion that those who suck cock are trash/to be subjugated/etc,
and most cock-suckers in the world are women, right?

>it's okay when liberal sides does it!
you shills are on full damage control today

You are pretend to not understand the situation.

What's the joke?

>it's okay when the alt right does it
you shills are on full damage control

All this no u'ing is hilarious

>Rule 4: Make opponents live up to their own book of rules.

This desu
Tyrannical fascist dictatorship when we're all expendable drones for the state when?

>The average Sup Forums user still remembers the blunders of the Iraq war under Bush

>implying the average Sup Forums user is over 8 years old

How do I apply for Angrywhitemanian citizenship?

When the left does it it's wrong.
When the right does it it's wrong.
You're both fucking idiots.

Sounds like heaven.

How dumb are you?
If someone, or rather some ideology wants to prohibit free speech and then gets busted by their own rules. Yeah, I want them fired.
Or at least the issue brought up, and then maybe things will change.

Not ignore it, and let them continue their march of censoring, all the while not holding them to the standards they created.

Also Trump is a fucktard and his speeches are geared towards 3rd graders. I can't stand listening to him speech. Anyone who identifies as Democrat or Republican and gives their guy a pass is also a hypocrite.

And for the record, I voted for Gary ALEPPO Johnson, so suck my dick faggot. I'll wait here while you find one of those Sup Forums MS paint pictures making fun of Trump supporters though. I hope its a good one.

I just like making colbert edits I don't really give a shit

ha ha because all white people are american and all non whites are wise reasonable people

Wtf I love angry white men now

I voted for Kodos.

Nice blog.
#triggeredtrumpet

>if you kill [jprg boss] you'll be no better than him!

Hey, you literally asked for it.

FORWARD
NOT BACKWARD
UPWARD
NOT FORWARD

This. Colbert is just funny for talking about Trump every night. I don't give a fuck if he stops or not.

I just like people getting a taste of their own medicine.

They this is a bad thing what jew made that comic.

>defending the doland
>SUPPORTING the doland
>2017

Ga-hurf!

What tv show or movie is this?

An eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind.

We aren't offended by Trump jokes or by Colbert, he is just annoying as fuck and its annoying hearing every late night host rag on Trump day in and day out.

We are laughing at them for being unfunny and relying only on one joke, we aren't triggered. Most of it is just funposting, none of it is serious anyways.

Where's the nearest embassy?

In the world of the blind, the one-eyed is king.

He who lives by the sword dies by the sword.

But if you retaliate, and then they retaliate, that leaves you blind and fighting someone who isn't blind (albeit without depth perception).

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

And eventually people will realize how dumb it is.

But the solution isn't to let the guy keep stabbing people in the eye.

Who started the thread and how is it Sup Forums related you dumb spamposter?

people are hypocrites

truly a groundbreaking discovery

>mother's mating name

HAHAHAHAHA God this is so bad.

Why was I (You)'d in this? All I said was "I love white men now" as a joke reference to the comic. Not really comparable to getting "triggered" by it, quite the contrary.

You are aware most blue collar workers voted for trump, right?

>replying to that fag.

White people are the easiest people to trigger

Now where have I heard these from before?

>Sup Forums thinks the backlash to their spam is anything other than Sup Forums's constant contrarianism
Crazy to think that most of them literally cannot remember Sup Forums during the 2012 election, when they still kept to their containment board.

Really?

>we found offensive
they didnt even really though, they're just pretending and hoping it catches on

The same can literally be said for the backlash to the backlash you dumb frogposter.

trailer park boys didnt invent malapropisms you pleb

it's not Sup Forums it's CTR doing this

obviously they know the best way to piss off people is to spam shit so they are going to force this

but obviously Sup Forums isn't reddit and most people here are smart enough to be redpilled and that easily manipulated

>he still thinks CTR is a thing

I thought redditors were banned

>what comes around is all around
>supply and command
>rocket appliances
>mothers mating name
>swallow your prize

Are all verbatim Rickyisms user

>he thinks soros isn't still funding internet groups to herd redditors and Sup Forums user

stay bluepilled

>I'm so mad at black people for existing I made this image

White people are the easiest to trigger

>Presidential campaign for an election that is over
>Sup Forums actually doing anything ever

>most people here are smart enough
How delusional are you?

>I use a term that was invented by two trans women to show how smart I am

This is the average line of thought by an alt rightist

>I'm so mad at white people I made this thread

don't you need to give Tyrone a call to pleasure your wife

>I'm so retarded I posted a frog

>shitskins still trying to get in

Is this comic redpilled?

@82339298

(You)

ITT: r/The_Donald plebbitors get triggered.

It's a great way to be toxic and promote the greater good at the same time.

>Colbert makes a gay joke
>use it to turn LGBT faggots against him
>sit back and laugh

If you think anything else is happening youre a fucking idiot.
pol is the real jews now.

Join your brothers on reddit

>use it to turn LGBT faggots against him
you mean try to do this and fail like you always do when you get around to thinking your le ebin internet puppetmasters

@everyone
Here's your (You)
Now leave

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxf8-E2v9og

So....

Blompf huh...

Can't believe this guy has the nuclear codes...

*does silly dance*

>screenshots Reddit
>pretends like he doesn't go there
Please go back

kys Sup Forums

Fire Colbert because he hasn't been worth watching in years. I don't know what the joke was.

>try

oh sweety...

> Sup Forums filename
> my screenshot

Thanks for ousting yourself you newfaggot redditor

>replying with whataboutism

Sup Forums>Sup Forums=/leftypol/=reddit

Free speech means being able to say whatever you want without the government prosecuting you, you fucking retard. It doesn't have to do anything with companies firing you for improper behaviour.

I don't want Colbert fired, but i do think he's a self-righteous smug asshole and that his remarks on Trump being Putin's cock-holster are innappropriate.

>black people rioting and killing constantly
>easy to trigger

>changes file name
>"HO HA HE'LL NEVER SEE THIS COMING"

>>r/The_Donald

Checked

twitter.com/search?q=#FireColbert&src=tyah

yes that's right, try. going through these tweets, they're mostly people disagreeing with it or people like the middle tweet in your picture who are just doing it because it's the new trendy right wing stance to take. very few tweets that are genuinely offended by the "homophobia"

Why didn't you point out immediately? Nice try you filthy redditor newfaggot

>inb4 mods delete thread

I'm not really keeping up with American late night anti-Trump banter, but aren't Trump and Putin on really bad terms recently because of the Syria thing? why make a gay Trump / Putin joke now of all times? Did one of his writers not make the deadline and submit a leftover joke from 3 months ago?

Because it was obvious from the start, T_D shill.

/thread

Based Trump 4d chess again.

He uses all the tools of the liberal cucks against them.

Cry about fake news? Exposes the real fake news from the MSM.

Cry about being politically correct? Gets a "comedian" who regularly makes jokes about Trump fired for being politically incorrect.

Literally a god.

people do odd things during their dying breaths

entire ideologies do even stranger things