Buttmad nordcucks inc

>ancient greeks and romans were blonde r-right p-Sup Forums?

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3839092/The-face-Bronze-Age-fighter-revealed-Scientists-reconstruct-face-Griffin-Warrior-elite-group-3-500-years-ago.html

>romans and greeks were blonde
yes
>dailymail
no

>romans and greeks were blonde

mmmmmm.no

>>romans and greeks were blonde

Here we go again, a bunch of mudhut barbarians trying to claim the success of the Mediterraneans as their own while calling us moor rape babies
I kek myself to sleep

Can you kek yourself to death while you're at it? You seem to be one of the EU minions who want to remove the Med from Europe and mix it with the shit of North Africa. Nobody says Meds look like Thor, but we don't naively think they were uniformly black haired, brown eyed and brown skinned either. You just have to read about some of the tribes moving around Europe at the time to realize how diverse Europeans naturally are, it's not some far out science fiction.

Nigga what? You Greeks are more related to us North Indians than the blonde haired Nords.

>jew comes to Sup Forums and tries to divide&conquer for the umpteenth time

Just give it up, Moishe.

Stay mad anglo cuck.

I find it hard to believe that the ancient greeks were Maori.

Why is Sup Forums always full of shitty bait threads?

>These guys don't know Northen people have been trying to claim they were the real Greeks and Romans while the South Europeans were mere slaves, for centuries now.
Talk about division, it's all on you.

Yes yes. WE WUZ GREEKS N MONGOLIANS.

They were white this is the only thing that matter.

>spain
>calling anyone a barbarian
Uhuh.

I didn't even look at your flag. Now, how about I give a nice cup of thicc milk?

>Said the literal viking

they fucking painted themselves as blonde what more evidence do you need

are you really going to believe fake news faux scientist shit over works of art created by the people themselves?

Shills are out strong today, never forget boys, we're all only 7% of the population and this shit talking and in fighting is fun to a degree but never lose sight.

Scrap that actually, barbarian implies you have some sort of male reproductive organ and a warlike nature, you hispanics just sat on your godforsaken peninsula for the entirety of antiquity.

I bet you just spammed WE WUZ shit.
You are nothing, take your place near the negroes.

Talk back to me when you've conquered half the world and your language is the second or third most spoken one.

>they fucking painted themselves as blonde

kek

>works of art created by the people themselves

i am going to believe the people ofcourse

>¡Sí, Señor!, we wuz raping indians and spawnng hordes of mongrel offspring
You can talk back to better people when you've stopped trying to take credit for greco-roman civilization.

said the haircolor obssesed burger. nordics don't care. and i take my lot in life over greeks.
if scandinavia is so shit then why do i keep seeing more and more medis comming up here.
we only go to greece for vacation

I'm going to point out that this process will only reconstruct the general shape of the face. What is does not do it give any idea about:
>hair colour
>hair style
>eye colour
>skin colour
>facial hair
The scientists that created this representation will have added the brown skin, curly hair and brown eyes themselves.

Do you think the native population of the British isles (Celts) spoke English, a Germanic language?

In reality there's one Medspic who looks like that and he's gayer than Little Richard's underpants

>tfw when I live in a city named by Romans themselves, with intact roman infrastructure like an amphitheater
>tfw curly hair just like greeks statues
Poor Sven, no past and no future.

You sure about that?

This is just sad, it's like a tunisian claiming that he is Roman.
Give me a list of contributions the hispanic provinces made to the roman empire, heck even Syria and arabia petraea produced emperors from their native stock.

>Four of the five ''good emperors'' were Spanish
>Fertile ground
>Best horses and riders were Spanish (Giving an awesome boost in manpower for the military)
What are yours, Sven?

>he thinks regional roman nobility where of native stock
>muh horses
>muh second rate land
It's even worse than I thought.

>arguing with a Swede about whether or not Spain had any relevance to World History
You shouldn't have even replied to him. Literally not worth it, the dude is delusional.

>hispanic niggers trying to steal the accomplishments of the superior greco-roman civlization like the moors they are
Oh boy this is too damn rich.

True enough. Poor Sven though, so mad he was never anything but a mudhut barbarian, now a full time cuck.

>t. cave dwelling visigothic moor peninsular rape monkey
Stop larping as romans you sad, sad people.

The description of every single Roman emperor and a long list of prominent figures are described in the Twelve Caesars and later the Historia Augusta, the Romans left mosaics, statues, painted tiles, engravings, written descriptions and their romanticised versions of themselves in art too of course, and still, this thread never fails to pop up on Sup Forums once a week.

There were people of many hair colours in Rome (who could've guessed).

And to name two blonde haired/blue eyed Romans who's names you'll actually recognise, Nero and Commodus.

On Nero (the 12 Caesars)

"He was about the average height, his body marked with spots and malodorous, his hair light blond, his features regular rather than attractive, his eyes blue and somewhat weak, his neck over thick, his belly prominent, and his legs very slender."

And equally, since Rome colonised large amounts of territory in North Africa, the few mosaics of niggers are very likely not a giant modern conspiracy theory either.