After the white race goes extinct who will be next?

After the white race goes extinct who will be next?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12801192
youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone else.

The american race.

The north east Asians (Chinese, Japanese, Koreans).

gooks

its a top-down process of elimination

It won't be happening.

Kill yourself.

Probably prairie niggers

Blacks, after China moves into Africa.

blacks would be next
the sand niggers, yellow niggers and snow niggers will finally get sick of their shit and there wont be any whites around to protect them

Slavs or Asians

who cares.

you know, i used to get upset at the prospect of white genocide.

but honestly why the fuck should i care anymore. society doesnt give a shit about me, white women dont even give a shit about me.

so why should i care about them?

Jews main target is Europe for the moment, not whites. They need whites to keep America operating, they just need to make it impossible for them to have political power (by importing more shitskins).

As for who they'll go for if Europe falls ... Russia, China and Japan.

the caucasian race isn't going extinct

only nordics, french, anglos, iberians, germanics and italians

Asians. They already have muh evil colonialism and relatively high IQs.

Asians...special Jew focus on the Japanese.

the niggers go extinct because theres no one left to hand them their welfare check

This.

Samson Option.

no one, after the white devil is eradicated the other races can finally live in peace

>as always, Sup Forums choices to like flat neutral skinny white women
why is this? is Sup Forums a bunch of inmature males influenced by anime's apologise of childish bodies and pedophilia?

awesome

If whites go extinct, there will be no one to prop up the American halfbreed negro or the Australian Aborigine. Yet both are sitting on top of an infrastructure worth trillions.

The rest of the world will be forced to either let them sit on it while nature takes it all back, and it decays and rusts all around them, or to take it all away.

Luckily, both parties will be easily manipulated with promises of salvation after only a few days without whites. Unfortunately, India and China will both really, really want this land. World wars would be waged over North America and Australia.

I'm just here waiting for the white race to end.
Come on guys just kys or something.

Blacks. The spics and Asians will breed them out.

Nips then Chinks

Jews
Whites are the only ones standing between them and everyone else.

You're joking. Asian women, without white cock, will look to black men.

This. Once we are gone, the rest of you shitstains are fucked. Without us, the planet rots under the weight of your suck and you all die without ever having left the planet.

Jews won't spend the money to put you in space, and there isn't enough money to be earned without a lot of work, so they sure as fuck can't pay the Blacks to do it. The Asians, once the Whites are gone, will just settle back into their lassitude and continue to fight over their little piece of the planet. Indians will never stop shitting where they stand, therefore complex space travel is impossible. And finally the Arab feels that to go into space is against the will of Allah, otherwise Allah would provide the rockets.
Only chance would be if enough Latino men were convinced that the secret to keeping their women young looking existed somewhere out there. Then they might have the gumption to get out there, but by that time, humanity is fucked anyways.

Game Over.

Native Americans are the first ones who will go extinct
Then Maori's
Then Whites
The Blacks and Asians and Sand Niggers will be the only survivors.

Good ending: asians.
Bad ending: africans.
Secret ending: jews.

I care about you fat burger faggot. Now get off your fat burger faggot ass and lift weights and contribute to the cause. 1488.

Africans will experience a mass extinction, and only a few will survive (like nature intended) because they're too stupid.

Asians will probably just say "leave me arone'' and eat tiger dicks to extinction.

Eurabia will be founded. A new Islamic golden age will commence, as the Muslims read and absorb the knowledge and resources of old Europe, clashing with the remaining white people in the Eastern Europe.

Latin America will become a feudal society, mostly made up of provinces of New Rome.

>native Americans going extinct

We pay them to exist on pre-paid reserves.

How are ashkenazi-chink mixes treated in China? Do the individual Jews making these half-breeds even consciously know what they are doing?

If we go I hope the chinks are smart enough to hang all of the "Chews" and wipe all semites and shitskins from the face of the Earth.

Kek.

Oh, and Jews win all the same.

Blacks, how will they survive without guilt gibs from whites?

>Africans will experience a mass extinction, and only a few will survive (like nature intended) because they're too stupid.

We survived by spreading our genes.

>Asians will probably just say "leave me arone'' and eat tiger dicks to extinction.

If the white race goes extinct then the human species goes extinct

I don't care, I just want a desi or arab gf

If we can say jews are a race then they will be next.

After the whites are gone, all the muslims will go full rage on the jews... there are too little jews and money to protect themselves of the sandniggers.

It will be like we saw in World war Z

Nothing will change. The Chinaman will be too busy watching his chinese cartoons and playing with his dolls to care about real women.

Sweden

Niggers of course, whites are the ones feeding them. The Chinese don't give a fuck.

the green race

Dark spics will cannibalize the lightest among them, lots of racially insecure hispanics.

White genocide will continue long after it claims all the pure whites. Which is why it must be stopped now.

You must be African. Hopefully your type will just fuck and die from vitamin D deficiency

Africa's population correction is going to be a scary time. Think about this: once the Africans return to hunter-gatherer levels it's on between the West and China for Africa's resources, right?
China has filled our countries with both chink spies and with bribed traitor whites, right?

So the right play for them is to cripple us so we can't wrestle with them. They will use their empire of spies and shills to convince our people to import as many starving Africans as possible.
Our people are stupid enough to fall for it. Think of how potent a pic of a dead kid is today: imagine a billion dying kids.

If it happened today I think we are dumb enough to import at least as many as our current populations.

/thread

whoops. Fuck off**

Do not reproduce, please.

>Implying whites won't rise up before then.

If it was going to happen it would have happened by now.

Sorry, but the seed has already been planted.

chinamen play with dolls?

why have i not heard of this stereotype.

>I don't care, I just want a desi or arab gf

Did you think about their pussies, though? The Arab ones probably all have mutilated genitals. Desi girls I hear have really thick, smelly vagina mucus. I mean way beyond the vaginas of other races.

>its a sweden episode

Well yeah, but this is a post-white people scenario. By the time Africa collapses, white people will have already been long gone, honestly. Reactionary Expat already pointed this out. If Europe lives to see the African collapse, we'll have already gone full fourth reich mode.

PLEASE VOTE!!!

strawpoll.me/12801192

Literally everyone else. If you disregard the massive amounts of subsidies the west pay to the rest of the world to keep it together, think about all the buyers power that will be gone. Who will buy all of the China's and India's products. Reminder that India churns out one million young males looking for jobs PER MONTH. And the west is main customer for their products.

Not to mention science and development. Flood west with niggers, the society will go from high trust to low trust, and the scientists will disappear, because you need safe society for nerds to do their thing.
Reminder that Mexico is a shithole because mexicans are incompetent at making working society, so what will happen to US when there is majority shitskins?

I think Africa's correction happens in the next 100 years.
Never seen someone cite Expat before.

True, Chinks will have no grievances about the ethnic cleansing and eugenics.

See Japan and Korea. China too will suffer the same faith; their men becoming feminine and weak.

The Japanese, then the Koreans.

The Human Race.

>white race goes extinct
>as numbers begin to dwindle value goes up.
>whites realizing their value, we begin to breed with eachother only
>we am become the new jew, destroyer of worlds.
Whites win again :^)

The white race will never go extinct lul

oh dear dead god what is that

>suffer the same faith
Bong education.

I lurk dating sites and one thing I have noticed is quite a lot of Chinese girls in their late 30s with no kids.

Amazing. An entire continent of hungry chinks with >tfw no gf and these ladies let their wombs dry up so they can fritter away their time with pointless jobs and selfies at international tourist traps.

You are joking, right. That is like saying that just because you are out of strawberry cake, you are looking for a shit to eat.

This is Europe in 2017

Most Arabs in Sweden is westernized so they don't have mutilated genitals

Explain coal burners then.

the future

Bretty much this

>Most Arabs in Sweden is westernized

Sand Niggers

>Muslims read and absorb the knowledge

Ahahahahaha, yeah right. That happened before about as much as working communist society.

That chinaman in the doorway is ready to learn. Based artist knew what was what.

Whoever (((they))) see as the biggest threat. So probably Asians. Maybe Mudslimes.

The Japanese

>fritter away their time with pointless jobs and selfies at international tourist traps.
Or maybe waste away the time on a filipino turtle rape support forum where egyptian chaos frog worshipping nazis have taken control.

Good luck with China, Kikes. They're trying to outjew the jew and succeding at it.

This.

You don't fuck with nips they don't like social activity and they aren't gonna stand on second for that garbage. At least that is what I think.

If billions of women wanted my dick I wouldn't be here.

Calais, France. Shitskins want to enter UK by smuggling themselves in trucks. Pic related was their camp before it got destroyed. On top left you can see a bit of the highway with a fence for protection.

Underrated post, desu.

>Most Arabs in Sweden is westernized

I'm now going to go learn jap just so I can kill this cunt with a samurai sword when she tries this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k

We already do breed only with each other. stop listening to australian shitposters and look up mixing statistics. Interracial is just a meme, nothing else.
Problem isn't our birthrates, the problem is birthrates of everyone else.

>he doesn't know that arabs are the biggest sluts

This is because China is overpopulated so there are more singles.

>outjew the jew
>western world has centuries of experience with the jew
>western world has yet to defeat the jew
China has no fucking clue what theyre in for.

If whites go extinct and snow niggers still exist, then who are snow niggers?

Slav race.

>Problem isn't our birthrates
Ok schlomo, because more whites is a bad idea.

Indians

Poo in the Loo's will be next. I can guarantee it.