Abortion is evil and is becoming the undoing of modern women...

Abortion is evil and is becoming the undoing of modern women. Recently suffered a miscarriage and had to feel what it was like for my child to die inside of me and not be able to do anything about it. Have a cousin who at the same time obviously went out and had an abortion, ever since has turned into an insufferable Social Justice Cunt. To me it is so obvious she is acting this way to try and mentally deal with the trauma she put herself through. She is clearly out there trying to project herself as a hero as a way to deal with her own guilt. You can't feel a life die inside of you die like that and not have it change you folks. Anytime I see an overly sensitive social justice cunt these days I can only wonder how many of them have had an abortion, or how many abortions have they had? Abortion is clearly damaging to the womans psyche, and it is even more damaging when they weren't expecting to feel anything about it because they were told it wasn't really a life. Once they feel this they subconsciously label themselves as murderers and it drives them crazy. It is my theory that for many of these women once they have this enter their subconscious they feel like they CAN'T act feminine any more because the pure female persona is not one who murders her own child. They then start to act more manly and try to find ways to be a hero while having no idea what that actually means because women weren't meant to be heros men were. The outcome of abortion leads to the mentally deranged society of women we have created today. Am I wrong POL?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12801192
youtube.com/watch?v=MjCs_gvImyw&t=70s
youtube.com/watch?v=6LPlHjP1DVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Anytime I see an overly sensitive social justice cunt these days I can only wonder how many of them have had an abortion, or how many abortions have they had?
I'm sure the percentage is close to 90%. Maybe even higher.

but the black babies? OP?

you're right

I think you're mostly correct, but a broader problem is that women are being taught that conventional beauty and being a mother/wife is oppressive. There was a movement on Sup Forums called Alt-Fem that wanted to create a counter culture to this, but I don't know what happened to it.

Yeah, this is sadly the only thing that makes me sit on the fence about it....she was dumb enough to get blacked and I'm fairly certain its why she had an abortion. Although she thinks everyone else is the racist. From what I could tell though it seemed like he was actually nice for a black guy and probably would have actually raised the kid, ( he's in the navy and was in the process of buying her a house). Regardless, it obviously still did irreparable damage to her.

That's one long paragraph. Want to edit that down and try again?

PLEASE VOTE!!!

strawpoll.me/12801192

Rip

I'm sorry for your loss :(

I appreciate the sentiment, it truly was one of the worst things I've ever had to go through. I could literally feel my son fighting and trying to survive, it was also extreamly painful, nothing like just having a period like the doctors will tell you.

I disagree with this argument, heres why: we know that black people and lower IQ people in general tend to abide the law much less then white people. My point being that if abortion was illegal blacks would still probably have an abortion in some indian doctors garage while the higher IQ population (the babies we wanna keep) would keep the baby or at least give it up for adoption. It's only a hypothesis

regardless of this, I'm not here to talk about my feelings POL. I want to talk to you guys about why women shouldn't be getting abortions ,its damaging to society. I want you guys to see, before encouraging your gf or sister to get an abortion what the outcome could be. The doctors won't tell her. The schools won't tell her. Not even her Mother will tell her these days....

tits or gtfo

I appreciate someone actually coming on here with a debate, this is what I was looking for, not tears and hugs. However I will say that I said abortion was evil here's a story of why, not that I thought it should be illegal. I personally don't think it should be illegal however I think that many people in society still seem to have no fucking clue on this subject.....including the right.

Not only is abortion a tragedy, but muslims are couples are having 6-8 kids per family. We must protect the remaining western nations by ensuring that we are not outnumbered and overtaken by Islam and its hateful ideology.

These tits are too sore and swollen for that kinda action buddy better luck next time.

Yes, sadly only the hateful niggers are breeding, while white people keep encouraging each other to get abortions....

Yeah, there's no question it's evil you are after all taking the life of a developing human. What's even more evil and disgusting is what happens to the fetuses.

youtube.com/watch?v=MjCs_gvImyw&t=70s

youtube.com/watch?v=6LPlHjP1DVw

Yes clearly this is not the only thing leading to our demise. I can see how what your argument basically leads to the issue of my argument. My point however is that raising them to think this way is just the beginning and many are still salvageable at this point, (I was) however once you take the step of "kill this thing inside of me", that's when they finally lose it and become married to the ideals of the left.

Yes, I know these videos all too well. I'm not new here pol.

I don't drink pepsi/coke products and I don't eat pork, and its not just because I'm trying to be healthy.....