Fuck I need to vent

Fuck I need to vent.
Look at this motherfucker, look at his fucking face.
This man is a vermin and I hate him. There's not a single redeeming quality about this cunt, everything about him is cancer; his annoying "please like me and side with me" personality, his dumb face and that turd he calls a haircut. He knows so well that his brain dead leftist audience will eat his shit up no matter what he says. When I look at this "man's" fucking face I see everything I never ever want to be; a slimy hipster narcissist that has no opinions of his own but rather just exists as a mirror of his surroundings. Like if this dickhead had a physically demanding job he would 100% try to weasel out of doing any manual labor by like looking at his fucking phone or something. And he's the prime minister's son so you can't even do anything about it and it drives you fucking nuts. When I see him I feel like screaming into the mirror like a fucking psychopath, because I don't know how to assure myself of the fact that the world is going to be ok with people as stupid as this having any power. His face is like what I image those gay looking people in The Hunger Games watch on tv. Fuck this guy.
I need to learn to meditate or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-28/canada-lifts-mexico-visa-requirement-in-return-for-beef-access
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just fuck my shit up. by my shit, I mean canada.

dictatorships are bro-tier.

>Inbred frothing at the mouth

Inshallah you will see the wisdom of Caliph Trudeau.

He's the reason illegal inmigration dropped

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-28/canada-lifts-mexico-visa-requirement-in-return-for-beef-access

the illegals are building up their forces in the north for an incoming zerg rush while making Trump think he did a good job. Then shit hits the fan.

Try living here

Here is a good one for ya leaf

Up until recently the RCMP were reporting that dozens of illegals were crossing into Canada daily. Trudeau ordered them to stop reporting as the weather is warming up and the numbers are rapidly increasing. Ordinary Canadians are now in the dark about this invasion, but predictions were the total could easily reach 100,000 this year alone.

>there's not a single redeeming quality about this cunt
You're wrong, OP. There's exactly one redeeming quality.
>he cucked (((KUSHNER)))

Bro, it's 2017, don't be an intolerant bigot ffs

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Outside of the broken election reform promise, Trudeau has done nothing wrong.

Even the one issue where I actually side with the left, the environment, he goes against me just to spite me I suppose.

Can someone explain what the difference is between gay and queer?

Gay is a man who is exclusively homosexual. Queer is just anyone who isn't cis and hetero.

Ask her.

Bruhh he would knock your clock off

All hail Justin Trudeau

Fuck I need to vent.
Look at this motherfucker, look at his fucking post.
This man is a vermin and I hate him. There's not a single redeeming quality about this cunt, everything about him is cancer; his annoying "please like me and side with me" personality, his dumb face and that turd he calls a post. He knows so well that his brain dead bait-gobbling audience will eat his shit up no matter what he says. When I look at this "man's" fucking post I see everything I never ever want to be; a slimy hipster narcissist that has no opinions of his own but rather just exists as a mirror of his surroundings. Like if this dickhead had a physically demanding job he would 100% try to weasel out of doing any manual labor by like looking at his fucking phone or something. And he's hiroyuki's son so you can't even do anything about it and it drives you fucking nuts. When I see him I feel like screaming into the mirror like a fucking psychopath, because I don't know how to assure myself of the fact that the world is going to be ok with people as stupid as this having any power. His post is like what I image those gay looking people in The Hunger Games watch on tv. Fuck this guy.
I need to learn to meditate or something.

>triggering amerilards and the cuck-right since the day he became PM

might vote for him again desu

Get use to him, and get used to the fucking your country is going to receive with him at the helm.
I truly feel bad for our brothers in the north, and hope you can get rid of him before his term is up. Keep watching and digging, and maybe something will turn up. good luck.

>this cuck still gets called a white supremacist

kill me, annex this country

Honestly I can't even look at his face without getting creepy tingles down my spine. His fucking face makes me angrier than should be possible, it's like an uncontrollable autistic rage.

Hi.

Pierre was a pedo and passed his wife's son around to be absued. JT is very homosexual

(((antichrist)))

>JT is very homosexual
I have no idea what you mean m8