OMG So brave

So brave, so empowering, so edgy, such social commentary

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4468896/Mother-posts-photo-baring-post-baby-saggy-belly.html
strawpoll.me/12801192
youtube.com/watch?v=gFvmp7itDFI
youtube.com/watch?v=XWQDGTTY6W8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks like ben shapiro

Such a powerful image.

wow a bald head, 90% of British men are so empowering

Didn't she cut her hair for a role?

So then skinheads are beautiful too. You can't just say random shit like that while at the same time alienating people who look like that by insulting them

fringe

who's defining beauty user? she is tired of being told what beauty is

>I'm tired of society defining beauty

did she shave the vag?

I hate it when girls cut their hair extremely short. Or even short. Just looks wrong

True.

>exhausting being told what beauty is
Right, I'm sure all your model friends, hair stylists, make up artists, etc. All feel the same way because those careers certainly have to concept of what beautiful is.

she was LITERALLY told to get this look by her modeling contractors. Probably for some sort of new catwalk trend or upcoming event. She's coating it as enpowerment and tards are actually falling for it.

>"Gosh I hate beauty standards"
>literally makes a living off of being beautiful

WAIT

this guy might be onto something. Can we make this a racist thing? Like saying she's pro-skinheads, neo-nazi

Let's meme her into being a skinhead

Would still fuck

Wow what an inspiring photo, that cancer patient is getting into a car

Apparently we think alike

Love your local skinhead

How is this politics or news? Take your faceberg shit and fuck off.

let's do this.

normies want to roleplay as skinheads now bc they realized it's attention-getting (see also shoah le beef)

>I'm getting on in years and I need to reinvent my angle without anyone noticing what I'm doing

>Mother posts intimate photo baring her post-baby 'saggy belly' as she breastfeeds in the bath to encourage other women to feel confident about the 'power' of female bodies
>Emmy Waller, 26, took photograph of her breastfeeding 12-week-old Alice
>Emmy, from Leeds, makes no attempt to hide her 'stretch marks' and 'big belly'
>Shared picture to inspire other women to celebrate their bodies
>Alice was born jaundiced and found it difficult to feed but Emmy was determined

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4468896/Mother-posts-photo-baring-post-baby-saggy-belly.html

OPERATION CARA DELEVINGNE IS A SKINHEAD.

How do we meme this into relevancy?

I'd love to make a white baby with that broad

>remove all the material possessions
t. millionaire

Virtue signalling like this makes me cringe hard.

99 % of men who have ever lived would agree with you. Those billions of people from millions of cultures speaking thousands of languages would define beauty in almost exactly the same way. Our society's definition of beauty is so awful that it affects people who died tens of thousands of years ago tens of thousands of kilometers from us.

Why are people so obsessed with being beautiful? Humans are naturally very ugly creatures and that's okay. There's no reason why you would actually need to be beautiful, unless you wanted to use it to take advantage of others. At that point, you're at their mercy for what it means to be beautiful.

multi-millionaire, literal british royalty, makes money off her beauty

>file name

Found the fag

buuump

>muh cultures defining beauty the same way
>it's a modern way too

Kind of depends on what societies you're talking about. Egypt had some very strange and dynamic depictions over time as society turned over/conquest happened.

Is he afraid the Fire Nation will see that post and find out where he is?

why do men have to feel like genetic aberrations when they begin to bald in their 20s and this shit goes on?

PLEASE VOTE!!!

strawpoll.me/12801192

>remove all material possessions
Except my rings and phone and personal driver

What a dumb cunt, she looks like lex luther. 100% would not fap.
Only bonus is it'll lower the drag coefficient when they drop her from the chopper.

She should burn her face, have plastic surgery or becom obese then, cutting her hairs is not enough.

is that from emogame? what is this 2002?

addicted to attention

Found cue ball lets play billiards

As courageous as a fucking toaster.

Reminds me the faith of the seven group on game of thrones. These actors have no purpose or god in life so they latch onto any type of "resistance" no matter how trivial. They're fucking retards.

>strawpoll.me/12801192

stfu faggot and start memeing this

>girls don't need makeup to be beautiful
>girls don't need long hair to be beautiful
>girls don't need to be fit to be beautiful
>girls don't need to be virtuous to be beautiful

>that guy is short? ew no way
>that guy is bald? ew no way
>that guy is fat? ew no way
>that guy isn't rich? ew no way

women everybody

Quick answer, you and all your super model friends are responsible for millions of teenage girls hanging over a toilet bowl after every meal because of this societal evil you're denouncing. How about some introspection, I was in love with cara until I saw this, man why do celebrities always try to champion some cause they are a product of or have help perpetuate, are they really that naive, don't answer that.

Skinhead! Skinhead!

youtube.com/watch?v=gFvmp7itDFI

She's /ourgirl/ now!

DOWN WITH THE THICKNESS

And if everyone does the same thing we can all lose our individuality as well!

They feel guilty and this is along the lines of publicly cutting a check to a scam charity. Even if they never got grief about doing/not doing whatever it is that's bothering them, it's like holding up your shield well before the joust starts.

>Be model
>Why does everyone have to judge me based on my looks???

maybe you should've studied to become a fucking engineer then? no, right, that's something we need to empower *other* women to do.

Hair
Hair can be faked
It can be dyed
Natural blondes rarely are.
But the skin on your head. That's truth. Shave your head show your pride.

>fucking engineer

Sexbots when

So the ugly cunt has no idea of what beauty looks like?
What a fucking surprise... She looks like cancer.

I don't get it. What's so inspiring about a bald guy living out of a minivan?

Vapid whore.

>I was sick of being beautiful so I decided to be mentally ill instead
Why shouldn't she be institutionalized against her will?

The thing to do is make skinheads and neo-nazis beautiful by association.

need memes

noooooo.
this

THICC

>me gusta

yes, let's meme skinhead into a real trend. Once they adopt the fashion we make them adopt the ideology

She should go to sleep then. Forever.

She wants to be put in a dog collar and pissed on.

>Remove all the material possesions.
>Holding clothes that probably cost more than our lives and a expensive mobile phone.

this is powerful...

Her job basically is showing people what beauty is, is she going to quit her job? Yeah didn't think so

Wtf I'm beautiful now. I knew being a skinhead would eventually become trendy!

Lets shop her into posters for "Imperium" and Skin Propaganda. Add her quote in Germanic rune font. Voila. On phone on train right now. Get on it user!

what a fucking nazi

literally who?

oh yeah its really empowering when the most privileged white women in the world tell their followers that its ok to be bald

as an average female its truly EPIC to be bald in todays day and age! that'll get you every JOB interview you cause you are such an empowered female and MEN flock to you!

thanks so much!! we NEED the opinion of millionaires like Cara Delavigne who became a millionaire with HAIR by the way!

Thanks so fucking much! I feel better now!

WOW. Just came, so beautiful, so brave.
>No words.jpg

My ex-gf had breast cancer and lost all her hair. Damn. I thought she was hot. Every time I saw her I got a stiffy.

even with hair I dont understand how this inbred looking bitch was a model
she looks fucking hideous

underrated

bump

bump

gas chamber now

youtube.com/watch?v=XWQDGTTY6W8
oh this bitch

I really really like your post user. I capped it for personal use.

accurate

Space Jews

>the same women who do this won't date fat bald guys with neckbeards

>Man shaves head (which actually most of the time looks good) "Eeeew baldy"

>Woman shaves head (which 99% of the time looks like shit) "So beautifull, so empowering!"

You will find someone one day and make beautiful white babies user. We're all gonna make it.

>wealthy roastie cosplays as a condemned criminal and feigns depth for social currency

What a disingenuous humblebragging slaphead.

yes, let's do this. I'll start once I get home

so deep

Glad to make you proud, Hitler-sama!

This could be another approach.

Super Model Cara Delevingne appropriates cancer victims' culture.

>Not shaving her trademark eyebrows
Is she even trying

certified cunt

bit tall tho

I'm beautiful too, right Cara?