I won big time betting on Donald Trump, now thinking about betting on Marine Le Pen

I won big time betting on Donald Trump, now thinking about betting on Marine Le Pen.

Looking at the results of the first election, I can't imagine her losing. Republicans surely will back Le Pen.

Who else here is betting on the French elections in 4 days?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/385982-election-france-mosque-president/
bloomberg.com/graphics/2017-french-election/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forget it

unless there's a major terrorist attack it's impossible for her to win

Hard to take you serious without any context.

Did you look at the results? It was only a million off and there are 7 million republican voters who now have to choose between Macron or Le Pen.

so you're saying she's favorite?

Nice one, Nils.

i'm saying you have to look at each individual case

even with drumpf and brexit "surprising" the world, frenchmen are too cucked, regular people will go with the safe option (pro-EU macron) and all the leftists (like 50% of the country) will vote against le pen out of spite

>Who else here is betting on the French elections in 4 days?
I put $1k on it

Been thinking about putting money on it but i'd say its a 1 and 3 that she will win. I could win big but I am super cautious with my money and so won't do it unless she seems closer to a 1 and 2 like Trump.

Go for it. I wouldn't get my hopes up though.

Need to factor in the majority of french people are very left and cautious of nationalists.. They are too afraid to take the leap

Trump lost the popular vote, Le Pen doesn't have the advantage of FPTP.

Frenchfags where do you bet?

No french betting site with that ARJEL shit I've checked have an election bet ongoing.

The french election is not as safe as the american election though.
Trump was a solid bet, I think I withdrew around $16000 after Trump's win.

Use Betfair. France, just like Holland, doesn't allow betting on political outcomes.

Micron don't have the advantage of 5 million illegals voting without even so much as showing some ID.

>Our Software detects that you may be accessing the Betfair website from a country that Betfair does not accept bets from. If you believe that this detection has occurred in error, please Contact us for further assistance.

I love this country

France doesn't have an electoral college, so rural and suburban retards only get one vote each instead of seven like in America.

Mudslime Pushing Back!

Paris mosque urges Muslims to follow ‘path of hope’ by voting Macron

rt.com/news/385982-election-france-mosque-president/

DAILY REMINDER THAT MUSLIM ALSO DOING MEME WAR

>no time for slack Sup Forums

Le pen 21%
Fillon 20%
DLF 5%
46% total right wing votes.
She needs a 4% swing from melenchon to win. If 2% of those don't even vote then le pen only needs 2% of those votes to actually vote for her and she wins. Possible? It'll be damn close either way so only bet a low amount on it. 100 bucks max

befair went from 8.8 to 9.0 to 9.6 now, all in three hours

What site?

So how do you bypass the fact that some country are banned from bet?
Proxy/VPN?
if so which one?

betfair

I don't, I'm not banned. Anyway, either would work.

i am, she's good value at 9/2, 10/2, and 11/2 up to 13/2 in some online bookies.

The odds are longer but the actual chance of her being elected is higher than the odds. It is a good value bet. Even just £ 10 will get you a decent return of ~50 £ . It's a no-brainer.

Remember, we were lied to about Trump, and brexit, and in France they've had the worst of the terrorism so if anything there'll be more nationalist sentiment there.
What le pen has to do now is talk about jobs. Thats what won it for Trump. End of the day people vote with their wallets.
Le pen is mightier than the sword.

Don't let your memes just be dreams

You got a link OP? I'm actually going to put down $100 myself. That's not much of a loss or me and to get $1k out of it would be awesome considering there's a real chance.

Can't comment on how promising Le Pen will be but it's actually looking good enough to be a somewhat safe bet.

Is there a way to change £ to something relevant on betfair?

I just bet 10 euro's on her.

we can't bet on this in the states.
Theres like 1 off shore website where you can legally though. can't think of the name but maybe someone else knows it.

Anyone?

I live on the border, I can cross into Mexico and go into an online cafe over there and bet?

Damn. Going to bump this one more time because I'm interested. I really wish I bet with Trump because it was obvious as fuck he was going to win I was just worried about the obvious fraud and if it would be enough to fuck him.

Good job, just put down 50 myself.

i'm not sure desu.
all i remember is that the odds on that off shore site were not as good/high as the ones for the european sites. It would have still made you about 300-500% iirc. the sooner you bought it the higher the odds were. some people bought in at like 13 to 1 iirc.

les republicains are cuckservatives, by definition they'll back macron

Is there a board who's got some kind of "money game general"?
Maybe they would have more information about all this

I did but I bet on Macron. Le Pen is 20 points behind Macron. Trump and Brexit were both within the margin of error. Poor comparison

Just a reminder for you, you commit a sin if you gamble
>Well I just go to church and clean my sins and that's it
God knows that and he tells you about it in the Bible. You're going to hell. Don't abuse God's power.

bump

where to get reliable stats on undecided voters?

There is not Trump voting equivalent in France, they are cucks completely brainwashed with white guilt by the jews.

You might as well burn your money.

t2bqh senpai senpai~~~~~ france is to cucked. i remember seeing on tv after the terrorist attack that killed like 100 plus people in france with one cuck stating "france will defeat the terrorists with flowers." even had his kid with him and he was telling his kid the flowers will "protect him" and stop the guns.

morebump

Honestly memes aside, what most people in the anglosphere don't seem to understand is that there is a deep-rooted hatred for her because of her family, over here they are viewed almost as bad as the collaborators, not to mention they are also seen as the real aristocrats (Sorry Sargon, but seriously doubt the Marie Antoinette meming will work because most french don't know anything about her personal life or recognise her image). The first round was rigged(Lyon and other towns with 0 white votes: this is virtually impossible, + DOM TOM getting double votes and 500 000 mainland people being removed from the voting lists), however, the french will probably block her, most are more than willing to cut off their noses to spite their faces simply because while they hate government, they hate her more.

But anyway your money I suppose, hope she does win though.

frenchbros,
do we have websites where we can bet on politics stuff? Might be against the law or something
with these odds, it's worth throwing in a few of shekels

No chance in hell.
>b-but Trump and Brexit
That was a 2% gap, not 20%.

4 days to go. It's not happening.

Damn that's crazy. I'm unsure then if I'd want to do an off shore one with less of a return. 500 off 100 is less appealing desu.

Any French bros want to help a fellow user burger out? I'll give you 100 for the bet and if it's a win I'll cut you 10% for a quick $100 or yourself out of the $1k.

Just let me know, I'll send you my credit card info over the thread if you;re cool with it

Bro read the thread
Us french can't even bet legally because france forbid bet on political event
And all foreign site I tried to access either outright ban you from accessing or don't even have france as an option when subscribing to them

You're retarded. It's close as fuck with Le Pen in the leads.
Also I just saw this thread on the frontpage
RIP MACRON

>Just let me know, I'll send you my credit card info over the thread if you;re cool with it
I think I was joking.....

Where do I bet?

At France's current rate, that's at least 2 or 3 before Election Day.

Yeah I know it was more informative about the state of this fucking country than to try to help you

most redpilled people aren't enthusiastic about voting for A FUCKING WOMAN to be their leader. the only winning move is not to vote.

What? No it isn't. The first round was close. The runoff is a 60/40 split in favor of Macron. There are many poll trackers online, this for example: bloomberg.com/graphics/2017-french-election/

Those are just two mirrored lines tho.

That's what happens when you have 2 candidates and you don't show undecided.

tbqh this is sad because it's so true

>tfw could've bet a shitton of money on Trump and hit a jackpot
>tfw was too scared to do it
JUST

All I can picture is little Francois being blown away in a hail of Allah alakbarh and multiculturalism raining down on him with no feasible means of defence like the nazis when they crossed through the Arden.

France is lost

screencapped, hopefully you are wrong and shit goes the way of our lord "Max XD"

Le Pen won't win. The left has too much to lose with a second nation dropping out of the EU, so they'll make the election dirtier than Obama's two elections to install a left-wing globalist.

And they'll get away with it ebcause everyone knows no one did shit about Obama being installed in the US because in spite of brave words the right is a bunch of fucking pussies who let the left walk all over them out of fear of being called names.

Le Pen is like UKIP and UKIP only won a single seat in parliament. I hope she does pull something off but I highly doubt it.

Fuck off christcuck.

I just put £20 on Le Pen, let's do this.

>early primary odds: 200:1
>general election odds: 5:1
If you had invested in Trump at the very beginning you could have become a millionaire for just $1000.

>tfw i put down $2K on Trump a week out
>tfw the odds spike just a few days later because muh 2% chance
I could have made so much more goddamnit.

Why cant we bet on it in the US?

>Is there a board who's got some kind of "money game general"?
/biz/ deals exclusively in retarded get-rich-quick schemes. Ask them.

Moet ik m'n echte naam geven of hoeft dat niet?

Ja, moet i.v.m. uitbetaling.

Ahja, logisch. Ik zet wel €10 op Le Pen.

She won't win you faggot. Don't waste your money

Didnt bet on Trump or Brexit although I wanted them both to happen and thought about whacking a load on both of them.

Lumped £200 on Le Pen @ 13/2 (Betfair) Odds will shorten drastically between now and saturday i think, could go to 7/2 if not more depending on Polls and Media coverage / scandal.

Do it lads.

Nice hate symbol you white supremacist!

even if she gets all the youth vote it won't matter marcon has 60% he could have nobody 18-24 vote for him and all of them vote for le pen and win.

she cannot win