Obama and his white choice

Do you think Obama would have been half as popular amongst the ethnic community, had he been married to a white woman?

Whether or not this story is true, I question whether he would have had the same support, had he have been in an interracial relationship. I think it is still considered taboo, especially in the realm of politics

Also, kek. Michelle was second choice

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2017/05/03/barack-obama-proposed-another-woman-michelle-new-book-biography-sheila-jager/
lastnames.myheritage.com/last-name/miyoshi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is a photo for the curious.

>proposed twice

Faggot.

I really would not have guessed Obama to have been into that.

Shit taste,bet he's on the DL

>Daily Mail

Was she a man too?

>miyoshi
>white

It's being reported by a few news sites
tmz.com/2017/05/03/barack-obama-proposed-another-woman-michelle-new-book-biography-sheila-jager/

They're both pretty bad

I'm convinced he's either a closet homo or a-sexual. He's not even that old and his dating history is pretty non-existent. He's a handsome Ivy League educated and interesting guy ... he should have been slaying white women with ease.

Are the stories about him being a faggot going to gay Chicago bathhouses true too?

Yeah, black people are all race traitors anyways. Even though he's half white and not actually a black person.

This article is transphobic. Michael is a strong black woman and the best choice for first lady.
Drumpf btfo

Looks like it will be a bizarre biography. From the book...
>It was written after exhaustive research by Pulitzer-prize winning biographer David Garrow, and also reveals how he asked another woman to marry him – and continued a relationship with her while dating Michelle, his wife.

I remember early into his presidency, many people saying he wasn't 'black-black' so therefore there was still more work to be done with race relations.

Worked for that commiecuck DeBlasio.

>Before his first year of college
I don't give a fuck. People at that age are retarded.

High school is absolutely the worst time to have serious relationships. Do not fall into this trap.

This sounds like bullshit since this would require Obama actually existing before 1990.

This is just a cover for his homosexuality.

Obama isn't an "American Mulatto." This is why he isn't "black black."

His mom is white but his father is a black Kenyan.

Doesn't have the slave heritage, white slave owner heritage, or the Southern white heritage.

His black father only spent a few years on American soil... no black ancestors on American soil that were in the Americas for decades or centuries.

The mulatto elite got cucked hard.

The men would see it as an accomplishment

The women would see it as treachery

This is one of the many reasons races should not mix

Also he's the biggest queen to occupy the Oval Office since Wilson

>His whole political career was gettin' back at dat stucc up honkey bitch
Girls don't like catty betas, Obammy. It's a shame Sup Forums didn't exist back then, younger you would have fit in here.

you had these mulattoes found this all black colleges, establish the NAACP, race bait the slave ancestry blacks...

who the hell do Democrats put in office? The child of an Irish-American woman and a Kenyan black.

Not even some mixed mulatto dude from Alabama related to Robert E. Lee... some real mindfuck.

That would have been the ultimate mindfuck. A mulatto black president with a y-chromosome of a Confederate.

I came here just to post this, thanks user.

>miyoshi
>lastnames.myheritage.com/last-name/miyoshi
>white

Obama is blacker than Derek Jeter... his father is 100% Subsaharan Kenyan negro.

Obama isn't like a 100% African American mulatto, though. He's not like Snoop Dogg.

She doesn't look full huwhite

Sup Forums called it years ago.

She's a hapa... doesn't the MIYOSHI give it away?

So obama likes hapa women, weed and coke? Makes me like him a little bit actually.

HE GOT KEKED!

He sure as shit wouldn't end up president without the Prtizker money.

>her parents said no because "they were too young"

Right. I'm sure that's why they said no.

There's a strong case that James Buchanan was a closeted homosexual.

I can't think of anything Sheila Jagger have that Michelle don't

dodged a bullet desu

Wait a minute, this didn't appear in his biopic

Hollywood lying to me again >:(

keep in mind, Obama has no ancestors who were African American slaves. Michelle was a way for him to buy into American blackness.