FUCK YOU Sup Forums YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!!!!

This morning I had to go help my grandfather on his property help move shit and what not. He's a old ww2 vet and needs help but is still in really good shape for being an oldfag. As we're moving this bird bath, he mentions that I am out of shape and need a job. Was saying at my age he was killing Nazi and liberating Europe.

That's when I fucking lost it, I know I am a worthless neet but I don't need told that I am worthless. So I lose it and tell him Hitler was right, and that the world would be a better place if he and his friends were killed at Normandy. Then the old fuck loses it and throws the fucking bird bath at me like it was fucking nothing. I think he broke my fucking foot. So I punch him in the face, only for him pull back and break my fucking nose. As I lay on the ground trying to hide my tears he walks away and tells me how pussified me and my generation is. I leave, and on my way home my mom calls me and tells me not to be home when she gets there.
I am fucking homeless jobless and going to be sleeping in my shitty car until god knows when.
You got me into this mess Sup Forums get me the fuck out!

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2011/US/02/27/wwi.veteran.death/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

>fuck you Sup Forums you ruined my life thread #358274892
Welcome to Sup Forums faggot.

/ourguy/

heil hitler 1488 friend

you can come live with me you fucking faggot

>WWII "vet" in 2017
>good shape
>able to form coherent thoughts or retain information

Youngest WWII that might have seen any combat vets are all past 90 now

>things that never happened

It's nobody fault but your own. Get your emotions in check you fucking child.

by the way if he was a WWII vet he is in his fucking 90s now and you would have to be in your 30s so why the fuck are you living at home and why is your story so full of technical errors

Welcome, faggot.

> Taking Sup Forums seriously.

What are you autistic?

stop roleplaying

reported

A larper but a good one.

>Blaming others for the decisions you make

Perhaps Sup Forums isn't /your board/. Perhaps you should go hang out on /r9k/ or /lgbt/

>As I lay on the ground trying to hide my tears he walks away and tells me how pussified me and my generation is

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>getting beat up by a 90-year old

This is a shill that is trying to spread the lie that the red pill will ruin your life. Hide and scroll boys.

Why are you fighting your grandfather? He was a pasty little runt like you at one point. They just picked him up off the street and sent him to die. You can do better. You know you can do better.

Move to the Ukraine

I took the red pill and my penis size tripled in size

You're one of the good ones OP. You can weaponize your autism in the form of satire.

But it's true.

my penis size legit doubled after i got redpilled on diet

This pasta again. Saged, faggot.

>thinks that never habbened the thread

yea... this happened.

Should have killed your grandfather with that bath OP.

Heil Hitler, his legacy lives on.

length or volume? What did you eat to embiggen your privy member

beaten by ur grandpa
what a piece of shit you are

>Japan
>Being the only curious one about magical diets to enlarge cock.

>A larper but a good one.
Really Poojeet? Telling an implausible story about a man who would have to be 90 years old throwing a birdbath?

Sup Forums trolls /r9k/ again
sage

It made be smile and justified the only cause I'm here.
Fuck off burger. Let me have a good time.

read "we want to live" by aajonus vonderplanitz. it was like when i took steroids

i know this isnt /r/ but can any of you paintfags turn this into a pepe?

Give me credit for not throwing a POO joke your way, with the exception of calling you Poojeet that is.

I don't believe in giving credit.
However, I like knowing credit card information if will allow me to.

I can only give you my Mastershart, will that be ok?

go to > /tard/, they are waiting for you.

I was expecting Americuck Express BTW.

nice blogpost, do you write fan fiction too?

Thanks for all the help guys, you made me realize that it was nobodies fault. Because the birdbath did it all. If it wasn't for that fucking birdbath I wouldn't even have had to talk to him today. It wouldn't have broke my foot, it wouldn't have pissed my grandfather off that he couldn't lift it on his own. I bet that birdbath was a fucking jew.
Thanks Sup Forums you redpilled me again.

This
Your gramps is a lying faggot and he is butthurt that you called him on it

Fake, your the third grandpa tale in a week, mix it up.

My credit limit is $10,000 in US dollars, how many poopees does that convert into?

you need to do this now if you want get out of this mess. follow these steps precisely:
>drive to the nearest hair salon
>shave your head
>drive to tattoo parlour
>ask artist to give you a buddhist swastika on your forehead and tell him it's a religious thing
>go to supermarket
>buy carton of milk as breakfast
>go to army surplus store
>buy army jacket, shoes and combat boots and sunglasses and wear them out of the store
>go to your grandfather's house
>break the window and climb in
>climb up the stairs up to his bedroom
>kick down his door with your new army boots
>give him a stiff salute
>yell in the top of your voice:
SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL!

>WWII vet
Wat?

>Last living U.S. World War II veteran dies

>Washington (CNN) -- Frank Buckles, the last living U.S. World War II veteran, has died, a spokesman for his family said Sunday. He was 110.
>Lawmakers Monday began to move ahead with proposed resolutions that would allow his casket to be displayed at the Capitol Rotunda, and plans were already in the works for his burial at Arlington National Cemetery.
>Buckles "died peacefully in his home of natural causes" early Sunday morning, the family said in a statement sent to CNN late Sunday by spokesman David DeJonge.
>Buckles marked his 110th birthday on February 1, but his family had earlier told CNN he had slowed considerably since last fall, according his daughter Susannah Buckles Flanagan, who lives at the family home near Charles Town, West Virginia.
>Buckles, who served as a U.S. Army ambulance driver in Europe during what was then known as the "Great War," rose to the rank of corporal before the war ended.

cnn.com/2011/US/02/27/wwi.veteran.death/

Every day you get on a new proxy and post one of these.

Nobody believes you but they're funny. But sage your shitty bait anyway.

Better put down the fork and get a job then eh

The JIDF posts these every single day. Jews are really into repeating themselves. The big lie and everything.

Why is it that kikes operate just like Hitler says they will EVERY TIME? Hitler was obviously a Prophet.

It very clearly says WWI retard.

WWII vets are all at least pushing 90 now

If your grandpa wasn't such a raging hard-on killing nazi's in the 40's then their would be some to kill now
Quess you can join antifa, see if that makes the oldfag proud or not

I've seen men over 100 still being in good shape

He hates commies more. Also served in korea, was a advisor in nam. Life long military guy that's why he is such good shape for being in his 90s

things that NEVER happened.

Learn to hide your powerlevel, fucking idiot.

nobody told you to be a neet. Sup Forums hates neets, go to r9k faggot

Drive to Idaho and walk up to Aryan Nation camp. Tell them you will be their nigger slave for place to sleep and something to eat. Then, they mold you into a white warrior. You go back and kick grampa's ass and tell him the holocaust never happened but you want into happen again, then, tell him as soon as he dies you'll shit on his grave every week

Fucking loser. Kill yourself.

newfags gtfo asap plz

Came here to say this. I realize you might not agree with him but that's just embarrassing. Give him a good apology and don't burn bridges in your family anymore op.

Only thing worse than a NEET is a whiny, self-righteous NEET.

Enjoy living under a bridge, proudly under your own terms

this isn't /r/ you faggot

>things that really happened

Its cancer, don't forget to sage.

That a boy. Weakest generation and boomers get put in check!

lol my parents just agreed with me and all my family members avoided the draft

>arguing with and hitting your grandfather

You deserve everything that happened to you except worse.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
You got beat the fuck up by a 90 year old at best,at worst a 100 year old what a weak faggot you are a fucking disgraace.
Point and laugh /pol hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Sieg fucking heil brother!

If i was his grandad i would've taken a knife and honor killed the little shit.

>97 years old guy beats me up.
Sure. Not even a larping neet like you can be this much of a faggot.

>he thinks this board isn't satire

you deserve it

The fact that you are blaming your very own actions and the consequences thereof on a Mongolian Basket weaving forum, rather than looking in the mirror, proves you are a tremendous faggot. Also get a job you fucking loser and respect your elders. Learn to know your place in life as a total manlet bitch.

Show foot fagget. Time stamp included.

Ww2 vets are all dead...

There is no point in being redpilled if you're also going to be autistic.

Do yourself a favor and grow up. Your grandpa was brainwashed by the gov, doesn't change the fact that at least he's a man. Grow the fuck up. You give us a bad name, cunt.

Don't bit the hand that feeds you, respect your elders.
Impulse control is what separates human being from a domesticated primate. Act like a nigger, get treated as such.

stale pasta

sell your vagina on street corners, you have a car as an office for taking loads in your vagina for money. Faggot.

Newfag. Always hide your powerlevel.

If you ever talk to your grandpa again, tell him he's awesome

>old timer way past 90 fucks you up
>you blame a mongolian knitting board

He was right user. You're a pussy.

Christ, nupol, stop replying to LARPing slide threads.

But what do you do if they want to have sex with you?

It's twice the size it should be!

You're better off dead. Do society a favor. We don't need the weak

You're a fucking retard.

or, more likely, OP is a lying faggot or a shill and this is a b8 or slide thread.

seriously Sup Forums you can run the numbers on Jews burnt per hour or the exactly amount of people at a Hillary events but you buy this?

You deserve everything you got.

Your granddad was right, your generation is pussified and pathetic.

I was born in 1979, I look around now and almost every single man I see who's under 30 is absolutely pathetic compared to past generations. Never before has mankind been so weak, fragile, and helpless.

Your granddad (and your mom desu) are doing you a fucking favor. Sort yourself out and toughen up.

Stop being a pussy and man up and roundhouse kick that old fuck then join the army if you have not been arrested

holy fuck this wasn't bait?

You're a man baby. And your story is bullshit but if you got laid out by an antique, you're a sub human faggot.

Why did your mom raise a pussy who can be decked by his own grandfather?

Why are you lying on the internet?

assuming this did happen, wich it more than likely didn't, you don't tell someone that old that they've been wrong their whole life because they're not going to understand it, and they'll probably react violently. Also, if you're so weak you can't fuck up an old man-that's really sad. One solid punch should have decked him and landed him on one of those fragile old people hips. With that being said, you should respect your elders, even if they're being cunts-at that point in their life they don't understand anything else but being direct. You crawled into that hole, get yourself back out.

>this autistic fat kid didn't know that everything on Sup Forums was satire