Is there policies or laws in your country that is damning against men in general? what is it Sup Forums?

is there policies or laws in your country that is damning against men in general? what is it Sup Forums?

Mostly family courts beign biased towards the mother ; and overal lenience towards women when it comes to criminal sentences.
Also "muh parity" in politics. An issue completely fabricated by the media yet everyone ate it up and we've had two government now that put incompetent people in important places for the sake of virtue-signalling.

>Mostly family courts beign biased towards the mother

how so?

The default position is to give custody of the children to the mother, no matter what. Even if it's the husband that initiated the divorce. It has to be proven that the mother could be a detriment to the children while it is assumed the father would be. the father has to be proven innoffensive to his own children if he wants to get 50/50 custody. Full custody will rarely be given to the father, it only happens if the mother has a serious criminal case or medical antecedents, etc. And even then foster families can be preferred to father custody.

Infant circumcision is not only legal here but was endorsed by the mainstream medical establishment until 1979 and is still widely accepted and endorsed by some doctors today.

why hasnt this been corrected? we dont have that issue here in Saudi, custody of the children always goes to the father.

>circumcision
>harmful

>why hasnt this been corrected?
Because family courts reachign their current state are largely seen as a feminist victory and a step towards equality. Reverting course or changing anything in them is the safest way to make your current government unpopular overnight.
Plus, everyone knows it's always the violent father that is the cause of divorces. There is no such thing as a cheating wife, an abusive mother or anything like that. Nope.
But hey, let's look on the bright side, at least we haven't passed the "femicide" laws like Spain has.

>Saudi flag
I'm sorry, my friend. I, like most burgermen my age, am circumcised also.

>femicide laws

what is that? forced education?

In Spain, murdering a woman is considered "femicide" as in the cause of the murder is automatically assumed to be sexism. And thus it is judged differently by the court.
Yes it's absolute bullshit.
Because nothing screams "equality" like officialy recognizing that one gender is more valuable and thus requires specific sentences when attacked.

Jews and Muslims combined are only about 3% of US population. Circumcision is so common here because John Harvey Kellogg (The corn flakes guy. Yes I'm serious.) thought it cured masturbation.

well... this explains why alot of people are working in Saudi who are from spain actually.

wew

Is that a picture of someone famous? Reverse image search gave me nothing.

Might also have a lot to do with the fact that a spanish company got the construction contract for several railways including a high-speed line between Mecca and Medina.
Only because our railway company are a bunch of retards who kept hiking up their pricing and lost the contract.

not really, a muslim scholar

not only that, alot of spanish workers also work rig operations and refinery works here

>tfw you can't conquer the Americas anymore so you start conquering French railway contracts

pls delet this

Sounds bad on paper, how bad is it in reality?

In America, we have a similar system to what Mr. Croissant here is describing. On domestic abuse calls, police are trained to search only the woman for injuries (it is possible for a man to call the police because his wife is beating him and be jailed and prosecuted). It's easy for a woman to get a restraining order against a man, which is all well and good, but these orders are often taken as evidence of abuse in family court.

Maybe it would be more lenient if men were not responsible for nearly all violent crimes.

>Also "muh parity" in politics
Isn't that glass ceiling about to be broken?