Will she say the same thing 4 years into the future? Are women the physical manifestation of a Faustian bargain?

Will she say the same thing 4 years into the future? Are women the physical manifestation of a Faustian bargain?

>message this chick on my 10/10 model chad account
>"hey sexy, you ever done anal? Leave your number, let's have coffee"
>she leaves her number

xD women.

look some women just want to get fucked by attractive men with muscles

they have sexual desires too and fantasys. Thats totally ok.

Nobody uses Tinder to find someone to settle down with. Get over it you frustrated beta male.

uh huh, you sure about that?

>flag
Checks out

Praise KEK

How big of a beta do you have to be to buy a woman a car?

Gotta be like the krauts.

> Buying a car

I'll only give a car to a woman if I employed her and did a good job that tripled the income of my company.

> giving cars for sex.
good fucking luck.

Why would I groom a flabby-legged 26 year old with a car? Get the bitch a thighmaster instead.

gay as fuck

Lol.

The absolute state of white women

>buy a car

like thats some shit a real man would do for a women they just man, fuking betas.

>they just man

they just met*

Daily reminder that if you use tinder you are contributing to the death of the west.

i strongly hope this isn't a real tatoo

Top kek

>I've been single for a little over 3yrs and decides its time to get back out into the dating world. I am 29 so I am ready to settle
What a catch

>It's another autistic incels cherrypick and circle jerk about women episode
With the amount of time you waste moaning and whining about women, you could have improved your situation and got one by now. Instead you waste it whining and moaning.

roastie detected

>It's another autistic anglo projecting his own insecurities on every one on Sup Forums episode

>anyone that doesn't agree with me is a woman
R9k incel detected.
Someone that has no issues with doesn't make threads like this or makes posts like the majority ITT.

With women*

So many women these days over-value themselves in the market.

>30
Of course she's saying "I'll treat you like a king! PLEASE LOVE ME! I wasted my youth and I only now realize it!"

In woman tongue, "being single" means being ravaged by cocks every week-end but being too degenerate to settle for a serious relationship

"muh vag"
Literally the most common trait which is considered valuable. The focus on women is just a mass-delusion driven by "muh dik" levels of retardation, which itself results from the degenerate society we've allowed to spring up in our "glorious Western democracies."

Bitch got what she deserved, and nobody can deny that.
>literally visits the punishment for her vanity upon herself

Noice

I got genital warts from tinder

You got genital warts from an app? How does that work?
Take responsibility for your bad decisions, retard.

Go figure. Even used a rubber.

These threads are hilarious, the only thing bad about them is the lack of OC.

Hmmm

Today I learned what a Faustian bargain is.

Thanks OP learn something new everyday.

>the projection and implications

You act like a woman, just calling it how I see it
you should probably go back now

OP, if those 3 things are something you do, you should sort yourself out. The girl just said what needed to be said, no woman wants a beta orbiter.

I love this type of threads!

You should be ashamed to be German/Turkish

Fuck off already.

Once the red pilled is ingested by the rest of the populations and you know, the inevitable turning on refugee migrants, she'll really regret having that tattoo. Just remember, the person who opened the gates of Rome up to the invading barbarians suffers an even worse fate then those barbarians invading.

>Are women the physical manifestation of a Faustian bargain?

>If you're looking for a booty call, you should've known me for the past 15 years sorry
>My roast beef hurts from the cock carousel - I will treat you like a king and am very loyal because now I have no choice and am in a panic!

This frog speaks the truth.

>being this ugly
>wanting rapefugees near her

Who is that man that you guys keep posting?!?!

I've been single for over a year and yeah, most of the other women will act very shocked when you tell them you don't do one night stands as a single girl.
>omg did you like, not have sex for an entire year
As if you'd die from lack of it or something

Oh shit my sides.

Would you rape her saudibro? In a scale of 0 - Haram to 10- Hallal rape which one would be?

Summer is almost here!

Dude has no chill.
Tinder is Eugenic, giving all the degenerates STDs. Maybe once they all have raging herpes we will be able to avoid socially interacting with them at all.

What do you mean bruv?

I'd castrate myself before I look at that disgusting lardbag irl.

We have these things for a reason.

>fucking a trash bag

>We have these things for a reason.
So other men don't try to rape your cous- i mean wives?

hahahaa too good...So the ultimate red pill is that burkas are practical in this cases!

>use 9/10 Chad account
>message every woman that says "no hookups" asking for a hookup only
>85% interested
>60% of that will do it same day

Tinder is fun to troll.

Oh Sven, when will you learn.

Yes, a secondary purpose is to deter Tyrone from cucking you if he only sees this , he knows there might be behind the veil. Even Tyrone is smart enough to know that the risk is too high.

Serious question, why is it black though? Like, you're a desert people, that's the hottest possible color to wear. Why not white or lavender or something?

Can't you guys just shot Tyrone and the bitch with your gold plated AK47 if he actually does cuck you though? Sometimes I think Saudi's have it all figured out.

>Are women the physical manifestation of a Faustian bargain?

this question brings a great deal of clarity, thanks user

There is Tyrones in S.A.?!?!?!?!

Explain please, you mean like you trade everything for the sexual pleasure of having a woman? I don't understand how Faustian bargains are being used in this sense.

They still do have slaves you know.

Of course Tyrone and the woman are gone if they cuck you, that's not even debatable. But prevention is better than cure.

What she's not saying is
>I have 3 kids out of wedlock with different men and I'm tired of getting pumped and dumped, I need a beta cuck to raise my kids for a few years.

I know how girls are, she wants an army of beta orbiters with no chance, and a few chads who may treat her like shit but have big cocks and good bodies.

What's wrong with black? That's very modest. They might be wearing $10 or $20k dresses beneath them though.

I wish they were still slaves. A cucked king freed them in the 60s, we killed him shortly thereafter.

Sometimes it ends up working out

Sven you better be careful bro, you can't talk bad about Muslims or the thought police will come lock you up for being intolerant.

Still better than you, cuck.

Don't get me wrong, I love black and almost wear nothing else, but it just sucks to wear in hot weather.

>On tinder
>Virgin

No.

I want to believe

the only check on women's reproductive freedom has been other women. with digital tech they can bypass most of the stigma. Feminism explicitly is about sluts fighting shamers at this point as well

In the long run they won't regret it, because anybody who has taken the real pills will know women can sleep around and always get another bf. Their mental health has been declining and will continue to, but that doesn't mean they're going to change

That's Germany bro.

>a car
wat? who buys women cars?

she's kinda' sensitive about being called a whore huh?

Take care of your country first, fuck face

Implying our women are ever under the sun?

>hen/den

Bitch about as big as a hen den too.

Shit my bad. Carry on then.

Would seipe left just becuase of those ugly knees

you can think of it more abstractly (what do you sacrifice mentally, emotionally, spiritually, etc.), but that's the gist of it

>The "I finally had enough sex to stop putting out but I still did all the shit you want to do anyway I just made a bad name for myself and now I want to change." phase

Bruh, you're the ones that act like women. Bitching and whining instead of doing something about your failure. We both know you aren't successful with women.

Probably a ride home or some shit, dont believe someone would buy an entire car for a date kek

You can say what you want, it doesn't change the fact that you and your countrymen are all inbred cousin fucking subhumans and that your country will go back to the stone age when the oil is gone.

Someone needs to go get the food at the market or store?
Or do you have philipinnos for that?