Why does Sup Forums think that Germany is hell on Earth?

Why does Sup Forums think that Germany is hell on Earth?

We are one of the best places in the world to live. Pic related is where I work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HmAF2fJd6IY
youtube.com/watch?v=wTP_SdjD5ms
youtube.com/watch?v=JDSf3Kshq1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice try

its a shithole

Germany is a fucking dump.

> illegal opinions
> full of sandniggers and Turks

Shut up Hans

That looks pretty depressing desu

Everytime i set foot in one of our bigger cities i start weeping seeing what trash ridden shitholes they are.
Rural is still fine....still....

Germany is one of the worst places to live. I would rather live in a war zone than Germany. It's a lot safer.

Because of the muslims then Germany is a crime infested cesspool which has less freedom than saudia arabia. You would be safer walking around in detroit than going to Germany.

Why do your people flock here by the thousands, then?

t. 50% White, formerly 90%

Living near the stench of muslims and niggers is hell on earth.

fuki fuki

thank god I was born in austria, germany turns people into betagays

For shekels, we simple people, we see shekels, we go.

There is less crime in Germany than in Norway, Canada or New Zealand. Do these places sound dangerous to you?

And, needless to add, FAR less than in the USA.

Germany is huge and there are countless beautiful cities and villages to choose from.

>Pajeet came to germany.
>Works for IT.
>Toilets everywhere!
>moves 5 meters between job and home
>been there 2 days
>makes assumption
Tell me I am wrong.

Fucking western europe more than 1.5 milion of our gypsys fucked of to the west for shekels and when you are going to collapse as muslim shitholes they are going to take their 12 childrenand come back and ruin our country ffs.
you cant do shit right Germanistan fuck you.

You are wrong. I'm German from birth and traveled extensively through Europe.

Doesn't change that every city district with high immigrant numbers are slowly drowning in trash and rats.
That rape stuff is blown out of proportion, even with 10 million rapefugees we would have less ficki ficki here than murica has on a daily bases.
But the trash, the rate at buildings are getting ran down, a rat population that is as big as it was in the middle ages.

Germany is declining in you are probably lucky enough to live in a part where that disease just hasn't spread yet.

modern architecture must be purged

Nuke it already. Life is a nightmare here. The people are so spoiled here and think they deserve better while they sabotage each other instead working together.

cause they are retarded autistic losers. that's why.

You had heaven on earth until mama Merkle let all her chillins come in. The US used to be heaven on earth in the 50's, it doesn't last when the Jew is afoot.

>There is less crime in Germany than in Norway, Canada or New Zealand
proofs?

what's that, a homosexual factory?

Pajeets are in charge of AMD, Google, Adobe, Microsoft and a bunch of other stuff.

No idea where your shitty country is or what it's ever done.

t. Pajeet

Those that are in charge of said companies are not the same as most streetshitters. They're basically white Indo-Aryans.

The US is probably going to go to war over the money your poor ass country owes and won't pay. I wouldn't want to be in your country when that happens.

Also, your prime minister insulted our president and made him look like a fool. What kind of fucked up diplomacy is that. Fuck you and your liberal country, atleast in America we have freedom.

Propaganda, prepping le magapedes and londonistanis to fight a 'ruined' germany

they can't stand your economic reich germanbro

niggers have it too

Better dedicated business areas than trying to use regular buildings as offices.

give it a couple decades, Hans.
Niggerism hasn't fully developed yet in your country. You have only just recently experienced REAL multiculturalism.

Sup Forums is a very paranoid place. Especially Americans who think that Europe is some post apocalyptic muslim wasteland.

Why does the tall building on the left look 2D? Did you shop this?

>concrete
>glass
>asphalt
>photoshopped sky
Looks wonderful.

Omfg this destroy my sides

Don't try, they will never get that germans have a certain mindset of practicality when it comes to things like industrial architecture.
Most foreigners will think that shit is ugly as fuck, most germans think it does exactly what it's supposed to with no time wasted on additional details.

>post apocalyptic muslim wasteland

That's what Germans visiting California often say, just replace the "muslim" part with "homeless".

It actually looks like this. I'll bring some real photos one day. It's the best business district in the best German city, it actually looks amazing.

>it actually looks amazing
Well it definitely does. Where is that?

My bad. That leaves us whit one option: you are e cuck. Oh wait there is another: are you white?

It will save white race - I am Sup Forumsish on IT contract in czech and it bugs me why OP who supposedly extensively toured the world gets a boner from looking at soulless corporal architecture.

Also go smoke some cock or whatever you dumb yourself with before you fist each other asses using maple syrupy as a lubricant.
~

tfw you have to put out propoganda in favor of your country because its being ruined

Munich, the business district that stretches from Central Station.

calm down nigger

These are your new friends Hans. Worth it?

tick tock motherfucker

>romania
>calling any other country a shithole

>Why does Sup Forums think that Germany is hell on Earth?

For now, one of the best place on earth, indeed.

imho, you simply forgot:

Why does Sup Forums think that Germany is hell *to come*?

Obviously /pol is right.

A FUCKING LEAF

we sent all our gypsies to you

umad?

It's filling up with niggers and arabs though.

>posting where you work on Sup Forums

>we sent all our gypsies to you
oh you did? why do you still have countless places like pic related then?

Thousands of people work roughly in that area.

Are you wearing your supportive hajib yet?
Ah fuck, why even shit on neighbours its not like the same shit goes down everywhere.
Depressing.

Germany is getting full of niggers and midskins. Go to any larger city and its chocked full.

Mind you all the germans are busy workingz so you dont see them and that sort of skews your perceptions. But there are a lot of Niggers and Muds, and all those Niggers and Muds have a baby in tow. Or are pregnant at the very least.

None of them want to take this life seriously, they just want gibs.

Mind you im a white anglo who migrated here, and i want to contribute and help make germany "germany" again..

Really the only way to describe it.
youtube.com/watch?v=HmAF2fJd6IY

because echo chamber mentality and memes
those people never have been to germany even once in their lifes

your shitty HDR photo gave me prostata cancer

This is how i imagine northern european "paradises"

youtube.com/watch?v=wTP_SdjD5ms

>your shitty HDR photo gave me prostata cancer

There is a cure for this.
Beg a fugee to screw your ass up.

Germanys current state

looks really fucking shitty... just as I'd expect.

I see many people posting under German flag that believe the rest of the World is better.

I don't really think that /pol actually thinks that of Germany. It's just a meme bro. Everyone knows that Germany is an economic superpower and people are flocking there for a reason.

You should take it easy on the gibs though, we're running out of gypsies.

It probably would have been best if we just completely exterminated all the Germans and Scandinavians in WW2.

That way we wouldn't have to deal with these shitholes bringing in all these muds.

I'm so sick of seeing the arrogant German threads. The country is literally worthless and needs to abolish itself.

Make no mistake, I see the problems, but I still wouldn't trade it for any other country in the world.

time to prep your wife for mohammed, hansjörg

A noose around the neck to hang beside him?

I know the refugee thing would make me think twice about going there and I'd maybe consider Poland or Hungary for my next European vacation, but comparing it to a warzone is going way off the deep end. Besides, we have Chicago, which there are actual statistics to show is worse than a warzone.

uhm it has germans in it

nice try Mohammed

that pic was taken in Berlin

Shouldn't you be praying, Ahmed?

Why should I? It's not like my city has a Muslim mayor.

>Muslim rape gangs
>Government funded antifa
>Retarded police that arrest people for hatefacts
>Illegal opinions
>Merkel
>Can't even own a gun like any civilized man
Yea, whatever you say Hans.

>a bland concrete building next to asphalt lined with shitty cars

Is this what you think of as an attractive workplace Hans?

>be you
>migrate to germany
>die in a shitskin invasion
Serves you right, anglo scum.

It's not like Germans don't want arabs and niggers, though. They've made that pretty clear. Ask any German on the street and they'll say they wish for more open borders.

t. Ach-Mett

No german would state his real political opinion if asked on the street.
We just tell you the shit you want to hear so you go on and stop bothering us.

And that's why your country is full of immigrants. But hey, at least you didn't have to state an unpopular opinion. Hope it was worth it.

Happens to you if the whole international community goes reeeeee if they even suspect you of thinking the wrong answer.

>Pic related is where I work.
filthy modernism is supposed to be attractive?

Arnulfpark, Munich. Really? I live there

Lucky one! Albeit, I believe, it's not as good for living as it is for working. It's noisy.

Is it expensive?

Its OK here, our justice System is good but very very slow. Our Politic is fucked with CDU SPD and fucking AFD AS the leading Parties.
Our Economy is a illusion.

But at least we are not AS crasy and fucked like the U.S i mean u invented that shit with the Deptmoney and Globilasiation and things like that

>more bees die from falling in pools and drowning than hornet immigrants
>BUT LETS BUILD A WALL BETWEEN US AND HORNET-TOWN AND BAN ALL HORNETS FROM COMING IN OUR HIVE

What a stupid question OP

>

youtube.com/watch?v=JDSf3Kshq1M
forgot the slaughter

Are you trying to imply there is less rape and murder in Latin America? Hopefully not, that'd be delusional.

worst meme

>Are you trying to imply
At some point I thought you were turkish but no. No way. You're definitely german. Good thing for you.

>there is less rape and murder in Latin America?
There is more, but that's off topic. Getting back to it, I answered your (stupid) question with the link. You're welcome.

Meinen Glückwunsch du lebst an der hellen Seite, wo keine Junkies und Neger herumzigeunern.

>who think that Europe is some post apocalyptic muslim wasteland

it is. The areas which still are not will be in a few decades.

Germany over does it with their social system, we all know that we have a fukken work ethos problem, the youth rather decides to study BWL or even worse, gender studies. Doesnt get a job until they are in their mid 30s and expect a full retirement when they retire. Our system is destined to fail, yet we still import mudslimes like there is no tomorrow. And dont give me that "but gee user, otherwise our work sector will be hopelessly underpopulated" crap. If our goverment would actually start helping people and finance programms for childcare so parents can concentrate on working and earning their living to provide, at least for themselves. But no , just giving out money for certain archievments in life like poping out 4-5 achmeds that all work black for each other on their building projects, or just crossing an imaginary line from one country to another.
Its shit like this that really grinds my gears.

New cross thread

Sup Forums How do we save the European union from collapsing?