Brit/pol/ - Great Labour Shoah of 2017 Edition

>YouGov Poll: Con: 47%, Lab: 28%, Lib: 9%, UKIP: 8%
thesun.co.uk/news/3361384/2017-general-election-latest-polls/

>May Accuses EU Figures Meddling In Elections
theguardian.com/politics/live/2017/may/03/general-election-2017-official-campaign-begins-politics-live

>May Hits Out At EU
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-39758977

>Davis Threatens To Walk Away From Brexit Talks If U.K. Provoked
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-03/davis-says-u-k-won-t-pay-reported-100-billion-euro-brexit-bill

>Barnier Reveals EU Bill Includes Foreign Aid To Ukraine & Turkey
express.co.uk/news/politics/799533/Brexit-news-Michel-Barnier-EU-demands-citizens-rights-divorce-bill

>UK & EU At Odds Over The '€100bn UK Fee'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39789903

Chief Negotiator Threatens Legal Action If Britain Refuses 'Non-Negotiable' Bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/03/general-election-2017-brexit-divorce-michel-barnier-watch-live/

>Corbyn's Economic Policy Would Cost £45bn
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/03/corbyns-economic-policy-would-cost-voters-45bn-ministers-claim

>West Midlands First Mayoral Election Tomorrow
itv.com/news/2017-05-02/west-midlands-mayoral-election-2017-candidates/

>Nick Clegg Sets EU Remain Bid
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39784164

>Labour Promises To Stop Hospital Closures
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/election-2017-labour-stop-hospital-closures-nhs-conservative-cuts-tories-a7714581.html

>Inheritance Tax Hike - Labour To Cut Threshold In Half
express.co.uk/news/politics/799728/Jeremy-Corbyn-Labour-Party-John-McDonnell-inheritance-tax-general-election

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JIUK2KSbvvI
youtu.be/UY7g5ZFrRJY?t=4m11s
youtube.com/watch?v=FbDLNqfKB3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tomorrow's QT panel.

>Leanne Wood outside of Wales edition

Reminder to vote Labour like based Triplord WN™ tells you to.

FUCK ANIME

Start buying guns.

Started meditating last week lads.

Death penalty now

who here /drinkingtwonightsinarow/?

>Wigan
wish I followed better. Live in Leigh could have gone to be the resident Sup Forums

Why?

cat smith pls go

What's the deal with them?

Rate my heritage lads.

>BASED Davis
>N U T
>Siemens guy who is at least officially pro-brexit
vs
>Long-Bailey the generic brainless Labour bint
>Leanne IN WAYELS Wood outside of WAYELS
Going to be a fucking bloodbath

youtube.com/watch?v=JIUK2KSbvvI

Weird isn't it? Maybe this integration lark isn't so bad after all.

what is this?

>Leanne Wood
>Rebbeca Long
Pls no

Thought it might help reduce my anxiety/stress levels.

Almost perfect.

IMPURE

Be Ukip
>Get 1.78 mil votes
>Get 0 seats
Be Plaid Cymru
>get 223k votes
>get 4 seats
Anyone care to explain how the fuck?

Fair enough, I've found cardio exercise like cycling also helps for that.

>Scot

It won't happen, but if Labour got in what would they do? They can't blame the Tories so what would they do?

Blame the Blarites?

RARE

>cardio
nice try fucking dyel

UKIP are morons and they target cities

why can't they blame the tories?

Plaid only stand in 40 seats, UKIP in all 632 in GB.
Google "first past the post"

Pretty good apart from all the english ones

3/10.

Not enough mainlander in there

Don't be a dickhead.

First past the post system and UKIP standing fucking everywhere
They get loads of votes but usually not enough in one area to actually win a seat

Cause they'd be in power.

Or would they just blame them for everything that goes wrong, or every problem they face regardless?

Has actually helped, to be honest.

>tfw you're scrolling down the main page to find /britpol/ and every second thread is virgins REEEEEing about women

I honestly hate this place outside of our comfy zone here, lads.

MUH MINES MUH MILK

>Don't be a dickhead.
I actually need you to explain what you meant by this.

>tfw in Scotland and no naughty rebellious mussie pussy to smash
>tfw no gf
Why live

Cardio only really is detrimental to strength training when either are at high levels.

Isnt Labour on 31-32 now. Those are old stats but still going to be a lanslide for the tories. Funny that Corbyn has almost the exact same % of Miliband last time around but MSM think he's a disaster. I like some things about Labour in England (except immigration and EU stance) but god Diane Abbott is horrible why did they give her one of the biggest roles. Its like the problem with Corbyn and McDonald times a million.

>not using the catalog

She was half-Scottish but was brought up in Scotland and had a very thick accent.

The correct term is continental, lad.

Reminder that Labour have only ever won an election in the last 51 years with Blair
Reminder that Blair/Labour 97 getting in was a miracle and will never happen again

You all have shit heritage

I'VE FUCKING HAD IT LADS. I'M ABOUT TO FUCKING BLOW! EVERY TIME I EAT SOMETHING I END UP BITING MY INNER CHEEK OR MY TONGUE AND IT DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHY! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>ayn rand in the background

Typical kike.

Labour are on 30% at best

I usually do but I like to mix it up, lad, see what the Amerifats are posting about.

How do you know what your great great grandparent sounded like?

youtu.be/UY7g5ZFrRJY?t=4m11s
Robin Day is right tbqh

redditors were welcomed in open arms because they followed the Trump meme. I hope they eventually fuck off

Main Sup Forums is fucking cancer. I don't even consider it any more. It's always straight to the catalogue and Ctrl+F

Missed mums speech. Any YouTube link yet

I'm drunkshitposting pal, no need to explain yourself.

You ever been to Edinburgh or Glasgow? There's plenty of " naughty rebellious mussie pussy" to smash, you don't even have to go looking.

but the tories still blame labour so why can't labour blame the tories?

youtube.com/watch?v=FbDLNqfKB3Y

By the way if you want me to delete the pic of that bird just say so.

>drunkshitposting
At 6pm?

The weekly Panelbase GB poll has topline figures of CON 47%(-2), LAB 30%(+3), LDEM 10%(nc), UKIP 5%(nc), GRN 2%(-1). Changes are from a week ago. The Conservative lead is down five points from last week, but remains at a healthy seventeen points.
Polls do all seem to be agreeing that the huge Conservative lead we saw at the beginning of the campaign has faltered a bit – the difference appears to be how much it has shrunk: YouGov suggested a sharp narrowing, ICM only a tiny one, Panelbase somewhere inbetween. The best rule of thumb, as ever, remains to look at the broad trend in the polls, not read too much into any individual set of figures.

The iconic boston bombing image you fucking teenage faggot

Ofcourse, when else?

poll of polls since 2015

Ah, you must be one of the 'lower classes'. Hands off, peasant. Who has a name like Pozza anyway? You're not a Kraut are you?

It's like she wanted to show everyone she reads books

Coat your mouth with bongella, get a big dollop of it, put it in your mouth and swish it around. Or buy some lidocaine liquid, forgot the name of it. You can get it in a small bottle that's 0.1 or something percent lidocaine, numbs your mouth a bit and I'm addicted to the taste.

Spoke to my Grandparents about them before they passed away. I know my Great Great Great Granddad was a religious fanatic with an enormous moustache and a thick lower class Yorkshire accent for example because I spoke to my Great Granddad about him. I do have a picture of him as a very old man holding my Great Granddad who was a child somewhere in the house.

>tfw you will never take that book down from the shelf and try and read the back of it to stop yourself from jizzing while a grunting Lauren thrusts herself onto your knob

Lads have you seen the new Tory poster?

absolutely hateful. how can Corbyn dare wish to seek peace?? disgrace and i think the onus is on the bankers the bonuses.

JUNE MARKS THE END OF MAY

>Brexit will be a succe-

Do they though? They seem to be getting shit done.

It's trump this or trump that. Usually so fucking boring. This place has just descended into DRUMPF is finished! Or Australians posting about BBC.

Recently there seems to be an influx of threads about women dressing provacatively.

Here you ya bawbag

I'm fucking Prussian royalty

>Isnt Labour on 31-32 now
No, they're around the 27 mark in aggregate. There have been outliers but they're usually ones that exclude Scotland or have some weird weighting going on.

Why is Brit/pol/ the only thread on this board that's any good lads? We anglos really seem to be the only lot who can do anything right. The rest of the threads are just endless streams of shit memes and Americans larping constantly, it's atrocious.

>tory party that can't provide missiles for warships will get away with this

Fucking lol.
>Royalty of a country which doesn't exist
So you're a slav then?

UKIP are the king of wasted votes.
Plaid are much more efficient.

>Do they though?
Yes
>They seem to be getting shit done.
No

It's just doxxing risk mitigation, obviously I'd rather you did but I don't want to make a big thing out of it, it's your choice.

What are the latest polling figures for Scotland? The last I recall the SNP are in line to lose a few seats, which would be rather fantastic because besides the obvious reasons of seeing butthurt SNP tears, it would rather put to sleep the idea that everyone in Scotland just can't wait for indyref2.

Kys LARPer. Jeremy didn't want peace.

>Why is Brit/pol/ the only thread on this board that's any good lads?
> We anglos
>meanwhile the most notorious and loved poster is a kraut
What did he mean by this?

please update us with a variety of polls so that we can see how none of them can tell the truth and many of them are weighted / promoted to manipulate public opinion
>everyone loves an underdog

That's pretty cool, did you use any family tree researching tools to make this? I was thinking about ancestry but I'm not sure.

One way of deciding who is winning an election campaign is to look at the state of the party polling. But there are other ways, and we finished with two questions intended to test how the parties are doing.

First, we asked people whether, based on what they had seen in the two weeks since the election was called, their chances of voting for these parties had increased or decreased.

Conservatives
Increased: 18%
Decreased: 15%
Stayed the same: 55%
Net: +3

Labour
Increased: 15%
Decreased: 21%
Stayed the same: 53%
Net: -6

Lib Dems
Increased: 10%
Decreased: 17%
Stayed the same: 59%
Net: -7

Ukip
Increased: 6%
Decreased: 18%
Stayed the same: 63%
Net: -12

Greens
Increased: 6%
Decreased: 13%
Stayed the same: 66%
Net: -7

The Conservatives have done most to win voters over during the election campaign so far, the poll suggests.
We then asked about the party leaders, asking respondents if they thought the various figures were running a good campaign or a bad campaign based on what has been seen over the last fortnight.

Theresa May
Running a good campaign: 41%
Running a bad campaign: 22%
Don’t know: 37%
Net: +19

Jeremy Corbyn
Running a good campaign: 21%
Running a bad campaign: 40%
Don’t know: 38%
Net: -19%

Tim Farron
Running a good campaign: 17%
Running a bad campaign: 28%
Don’t know: 55%
Net: -11

Paul Nuttall
Running a good campaign: 8%
Running a bad campaign: 31%
Don’t know: 61%
Net: -23

Caroline Lucas and Jonathan Bartlett
Running a good campaign: 8%
Running a bad campaign: 17%
Don’t know: 74%
Net: -9

The back of it usually has a picture of the author so you'll probably have no problem there.

>anglos
>we
nope
everyone knows the only thing good on /brit/pol/ is the highly cultured intellectual Scotposters. tripcunts and angloanonymongs need not apply.

Stop blowing smoke up your own arse mate, it's quite unbecoming.

When was the last time the Tories blamed Labour?

>Plaid are much more efficient.

from 28th april

Topline voting intentions were SNP 41%, CON 28%, LAB 18%, LDEM 7%. At only 41% the SNP are lower than in the Survation and Panelbase polls last weekend, but YouGov also show the Conservatives doing significantly less well than that Panelbase poll that had them on 33%. If these figures were repeated at the general election then the Conservatives would take seven seats from the SNP, the Liberal Democrats would take two.
Voting intention on Scottish independence stands at YES 45%(+2), NO 55%(-2) (and that’s without 16 and 17 year olds, so reality might be slightly more pro). Asked about a second Indyref, YouGov asked both about the principle of it and the specific timing – on principle, 42% of Scots want a referendum in the next five years, 51% do not. Asked about specific timing, a referendum before Britain leaves the EU is marginally more popular than one afterwards: 37% would support a referendum once negotiations are complete but before Britain actually goes, 35% would support one after Brexit.

Reminder the polls are never accurate and the result will be the worst for Labour in decades.
Reminder some good Labour MPs are going to lose their job for no reason other than the voters lack of confidence in Jeremy Corbyn
Reminder he will still not step down
Reminder Labour will not fix their voting structure

>anglo education

desu I hope the SNP don't lose any seats simply so I don't have to sit through the insane tedium of Theresa May trying to imply that extrapolated from that, they lack a mandate in spite of their other 50-odd Scottish seats. The EU referendum has left me completely allergic to spin.

>Lib Dems
>Net: -7
SURGE CANCELLED

Most of my knowledge comes from talking to older family members. But I did use some census website to find them on the censuses at different points, mostly because I didn't know things like how many siblings they had or some of the maiden names of women further back.

r8 me lads