Hillary 2020?

She's really gonna do it, isn't she?

I dont know but I know I'd do it. HHHNNNGGGG...

Fuck it. Go for it. If the dems are dumb enough to put this cunt back in the general we can almost guarantee 4 more years of republican leadership.

all her superPACs will be GOP funded. so yeah.

If she lives long enough for that.

Bill Clinton is going to be dead within a year, so she'll have the sympathy thing going for her, plus no more 'BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST' memes to distract the campaign.

I hope they give her some really ghastly plastic surgery too, so she's basically a zombie looking creature. That would be kek.

Run Hillary, RUN!

She already has 70% of votes

She's so dead.

I mean even rural retard now understand Trump = fail

GOP is dead. So is alt-right movement.

JEB as running mate!

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

If it hadn't been for Russian hacking, they would have been the final two!

Political dream team for 2020!

I love it cause the democrats will want to vote for her even less this time around and will be forced to because the DNC will 100% rig it in her favor again especially cause muh popular vote
Wouldnt be suprised if they do it just for good ass ratings its not like TRUMP and Hillary arent working for the same people the powers that B couldnt care less which of them wins .

i'd vote for her just for the luls at this point

96% of Trump voters would vote for him again. She's doa.

/changename
/changeflag US

Retard. Gop is allready doomed! TRUMP WILL NOT BE REELECTED his literally the WORST president in history.

IT'S HER TURN

m80s imagine the feeling of losing against trump TWICE
god damn i want this to happen

2/10 bait

>Democrats have four years to find a candidate who isn't an unlikabke hag
>nah that sounds hard let's just run Hillary again

Not a Trump fan by any means but I refuse to vote for any Democrat until they sort themselves out. How are they so incompetent?!

/changename
/changeflag US

>1 post by 192.165.102.43

test