Does President Bigly have Autism?

Does President Bigly have Autism?

Like any good armchair psychologist, I recently busted out the DSM-5 trying to wrap my head around his supreme orangeness's psyche. I had previously suspected recent onset of an age-related organic disorder like frontotemporal dementia could be behind his erratic behavior, but watching more interviews his deficits in using communication for social purposes became so much clearer. When he took that comment about the oval office not having corners so literally it really clicked, what if he has had autism the entire time and simply managed to hide it through the magic of TV editing in the Apprentice days?

What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
youtube.com/watch?v=UaQzBRAAItc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts
businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
salon.com/2016/11/25/russian-propaganda-is-using-facebook-other-social-media-sites-to-manipulate-american-voters/
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/10/russias-online-comment-propaganda-army/280432/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/06/how-russia-dominates-your-twitter-feed-to-promote-lies-and-trump-too.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If so then I believe autism doesn't exist only learning difficulties is reconized which the president does not have and the new religious liberty executive order by President Trump will help to reinforce that belief in the USA.

weaponized

autism

are you some kind of bigot?

I don't care anymore. Him getting elected was a giant "fuck you" that neither party has recovered from yet, nor do I expect they will. At this point I think his administration has been compromised and I have no further expectations.

Him having autism or some other mental disorder would explain a fair bit about how he acts, and his dad died of Alzheimer's, so it's not totally impossible.

>What does Sup Forums think?

I think that Clinton lost because she's a disgusting evil CUNT.

>I believe autism doesn't exist
Oh, the irony.

Hypocrite...

>Him getting elected was a giant "fuck you" that neither party has recovered from yet,

Trump is the kikes' ultimate fuck-u to the world and the final insult to Americans

>I think that Clinton lost because she's a disgusting evil CUNT.
I just love the "here's why the dems lost" narrative.
It always comes down to: "here's something I'd like to believe is unpopular even though it brought in more votes than Trump".

I thought he says "big league", not "bigly".

>here's a player that got more points than the other despite the game being about where you get those points and the amount being only partially important to winning the game
>surely it must mean the player who got most points is better at getting them!

Retarded, you are retarded.

>I thought he says "big league", not "bigly".
I'm still not sure why people don't like the way he says "China".
youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

>Peasant Poor Americans*

Us globalist with money in the market are getting paid the fuck out

>At this point I think his administration has been compromised and I have no further expectations.
Yep by a bunch of New York Jews that happen to be Democrats.

It's always the fucking Jews.

>Retarded, you are retarded.
Hey Ivan, you forgot your proxy.
And my point is the "here's why the dems lost" story always implies they're doing something unpopular, when (as YOU point out) it has nothing to do with popularity.

Probably a forced meme by the comedians and the lugenpresse.

They lost because they played the game wrong. They know how to appeal to the voter, aka Jamal, Pako and Linda. They seemed to have forgotten that's not what the game is about.
Trump knows perfectly how to appeal to Joe, Lina and even Jamal and Pako, he just didn't focus on grand total of voters and generally seemed to focus on the electoral votes.
>proxy
And is everyone in your little tinfoil world proxying since people from other countries can't possibly reply to your posts, or I'm special like that to you?

Oh, so close.

Its true, and I do not regret that I voted for him, although I do not support his last decisions.

He made terrible decisions about who to surround himself with

Saging this low quality crap.

He's the polar opposite of an autist

You are the real Autist.

>implying autism and alzheimers are somehow related

Really?

Not the first time I've heard such a statement, but the evidence doesn't keep stacking up on that side. Just watch him talk about autism: youtube.com/watch?v=UaQzBRAAItc

>left wing education

Only that they can both manifest with impulse control issues and social deficits.

caught me, damnit

Actually, I've known a lot of different types of autists in my day and some were loudmouth and braggadocious as shit to point of being fantastical. I think that Trump has more of a borderline personality, though.

they're two entirely different disorders though. that's like saying it makes sense someone got paralyzed in a car crash because their dad had diabetic neuropathy

>They lost because they played the game wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts

>And is everyone in your little tinfoil world proxying
Just the Russian shills.
businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
salon.com/2016/11/25/russian-propaganda-is-using-facebook-other-social-media-sites-to-manipulate-american-voters/
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/10/russias-online-comment-propaganda-army/280432/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/06/how-russia-dominates-your-twitter-feed-to-promote-lies-and-trump-too.html

>Its true,
I'm not saying it's not true.
I'm saying Trump voters are willing to burn America to the ground just to piss off the liberal majority.
Try to keep up, I'm not using very big words.

So you're saying they played the game right, did everything the way they should've and still lost... Just because?
Also,
>Russian shills
>operating here instead of Russian social networks
>giving Salon and Guardian as sources

You deserve it.

Jesus Christ, just read my posts and stop tying to build strawmen.
If you can't follow, then just don't bother,

Your post is a link to Wikipedia, links to low-quality, biased news sources and a statement that Russian shills here use proxies.
But fine.
Who is moving the goalpost here? Specify just what did you mean by this.

тyпицa

Haхyй иди, лeвaя мpaзь.
Going to answer the question?

>thinks autism is bad here at Sup Forums
back to rubbit

Yes, I am, because its either we burn it to the ground or you turn it into a racially ambiguous beige dildo and advertise it as performance art. Fuck yourself.