"Refugee" in Germany complains publicly that no German is interested in cleaning their kitchen and bringing out their...

"Refugee" in Germany complains publicly that no German is interested in cleaning their kitchen and bringing out their trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=3DmIVcbKAkA

What? They don't even take out their own trash and clean up after themselves? I though most of the German refugees are unemployed. Why are they not being put to work?

This is fucking enraging.

Muslim genocide when?

What the fuck Hans. Get to work taking out their trash and cleaning their kitchen!

Fucking Nazis man. When will they learn.

Next they will demand the kraut wipe their ass for them

Hans, why haven't you wiped Achmed's butthole?

These are the hard workers that will save our economy! Bless them.

integration is going beautifully Hans
>realizes when I go get something to eat in a few I'll probably see a dozen jobless tacos using gibs to buy food integrating about as poorly as muslims do
well I felt better for a second anyway

They probably got housed in an hotel first and now think they'll get maid service everywhere.

/people/Hamid-Hossianzadeh/100009211085516

Found his Facebook in case anyone is interested in letting him know how welcome he is in the West.

What the fuck?

>when I talk to the social worker she says this is your problem they do not care always smoking they do not care

He expects the social worker to take the trash out for him?

It's legit folks.

Look everyone, poor Hamid had to walk like 5.5 miles in one day! That's so rough, being a refugee is hard.

Honestly better taxpayer value than what they normally do.

>Britain finally out of the top 3
Yay, brexit was worth it just for that.

>refugees literally live in the trash
You can't make this up.

>attempting to use white guilt to get others to take out the trash for them

They are learning quick but he is overplaying his hand for this situation.

>germans brought them as cheap labour
top lel

Here's your refuge, Squidmohammad

It's not about them working hard. It's about them getting into debt. Not even memeing.

Now that I think about it, they might literally be unable to take out the trash.

Let's say you live in a house with 50 sandniggers. If one of you starts to clean the kitchen, which outcome seems more likely: That they'll be grateful and thank you for keeping their home clean? Or that they'll ostracize you and call you a pussy?

Remember, these are the people who think it's okay to rape white women. Their culture requires them to be as macho as possible.

>germans brought them as cheap labour
Now germans get to change his diapers and bring him halal tendies and they can't even charge him good boy points for it because that'd be "islamophobic"!

what the fuck hans go clean your masters kitchen RIGHT NOW!

How does it feel that the Arabs are the masters of this world? The Arabs always persist despite the obstacles. This is the reason the west has meddled with our nation's, because they know that if they do not stop us we will have total rule. The Saudis Arabian's will overthrow their rulers, secularism will rise, Iran will become free of Islam and the rest of the Arab world will come free of the hold of traditionalists and western influence. A religion that is also a culture, bound by a common heritage, language, and faith, will rule this world. Prepare for the oncoming tide cumskins, for Arabs are eternal.

Arabs are just the pawns for the Jews.

New cross thread

Sup Forums How do we save the European union from collapsing?

Wish i never saw this. Was having a pretty good day and now i'm seething.

I lived with an Arab guy for a few months. They're disgusting and no, they don't know how to clean up after themselves. It doesn't matter how many times you tell tell them that the food they keep putting in the fridge but never eating is rotting. It doesn't matter how many times you explain how to clean the millimeters of grease coating the stove top after each meal they cook. It doesn't matter that the carpet stinks to high hell of grease and rotten fruit. Someone else will get fed up and clean it for them eventually.

If I had to take a guess, they're probably used to the slave women they used to live around doing all of the work for them and they just thought that rotten food cleans itself up cause Allah or some shit.

>I lived with an Arab guy for a few months.
Why would anyone do that?

You're onto something there.

Fucking beautiful, newly renovated house with five bedrooms and no renters tweet right next to my college. Landlord found me a housemate a month later. Next 8 months was terrible. I seriously tried to get along with the guy. You can only put up with so much rotting food and house full of loud muzzies every night till 3am before you swallow the redpill. I seriously fucking tried to understand this guy's culture. I went with him to slaughter a lamb, for fucks sake.

>this

I had an Arab roommate my freshman year of college

>never cleaned up anything
>left his vape juice residue everywhere
>shoes always in the middle of the floor
>actual trash everywhere
>Complain to him multiple times and he would clean up what you told him but he would never notice that he was making a mess
>visit his actual house
>spotless

His mother did slave labor cleaning up after every male in that house. She would even pick him up and drive him places, even we he lived an hour away from her. The men are treated like kings and cent even take care of themselves.

>PAY FOR MY HYGIENE

I also lived with an Arab (Pakistani). Kid was a piece of shit. He was rich (dad was a wealthy doctor) and paid for his rent and subsidized him every month, yet he NEVER chipped in for common necessities like toilet paper, cleaning supplies, etc. And he didn't clean his shit either. We had to start a chore wheel type thing just to get him to do his shit, and that didn't work either so the place just became shit. I eventually moved out, was just living with him b/c I was in a new place for grad school and the location was great.

Fucking mud slimes are cheap pieces of shit who can't get anything right.

Probably Egyptians.

They have Christian (Copt) slaves who collect the garbage for them so they probably expect the same in Germany.

Someone just needs to explain that in Europe immigrants clean our toilets.

How does it feel that the Finns are the masters of this world? The Finns always persist despite the obstacles. This is the reason the slav and the swede has tried to subjugate my nation, because they know that if they do not stop us we will have total rule. Such jealousy! The Finns will overthrow their rulers, Finnish paganism will rise as a world religion, Finland will unite with Estonia and the rest of the world will cry bitch tears as both western and eastern influence in the newfound Finno-Ugric Empire wanes. A nation that is also a culture, bound by a common heritage, language, and faith, will rule this world. Prepare for the oncoming tide, "developed" nations, for the Finno-Ugric people will dominate the Earth.

And there's nothing you can do to stop our onslaught.

This is a natural consequence of bringing in a lot of young men without any women. They have no idea how to look after themselves since in their country women do all of this stuff, so they expect the state to be their mother.

This doesn't happen when you bring in young men from China, India, South America, etc.

Even Africans throw out the trash......they literally throw it out of the window instead of taking it to a dumpster...but they throw it out.

What kind of sub-human rather lives in his own filth than spend 1 minute taking the garbage out?

Or how about, you know, they make a rotat

>I went with him to slaughter a lamb, for fucks sake.
What the hell.

Since you were redpilled, it was a valuable experience in the end.

He not only sounds like a faggot, he also looks like a faggot.