Be hispanic

>be hispanic
>voted Trump
>I hate American spics
>spics hate me for acting too white (living in the burbs, going to college)
>real south of the border mexicans hate me for being American
>whites hate me for being "spic"
>decided not to have children, despite my intellegence.

How many brown-bros are lurking? I'm not the only one with these issues, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dTp6d7Bw79A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be balck
>voted Trump
>I don't mind American blacks
>blacks don't hate me for acting too white (living in the burbs, making a decent living.)
>real niggers hate me just because
>Sup Forums hates me for being a "nigger"
>decided not to have children, despite my intellegence.

You're not the only one.

Sup bro i also dont feel the need to have kids. I dont feel like passing my shit genetics. Let it die with me. I don't give a fuck. Go TRUMP report this illegals

Oh please. We need good nigger and spic genes. You need to win the gene war in your respective races. Eradicate the respective degenerate genes

Wow, are you me?

>be puerto rican
>hate mestizo mexicans
pretty much the same for me fampai

Nigger

Pretty close to my situation.

>be spic
>family has been in Texas since before the revolution
>fought for Texas in the Revolution
>fought in Civil War
>highest ranking hispanics in the Confederacy
>see today's identity politics
>piss off libs by virtue of existing with this lineage

Only good thing I have I'm 6'4 with 7inch weiner and I'm fucking stupid.

>le self-hating non-white Sup Forumstard

kill yourselves faggots.

Okay, okay stop. Lets reframe the question. Is there any American in here who isn't a hispanic?

>be me
>voted for Mr. Trump
>get shit on by mexican family for doing so
>actually scared of white people
>actual mexicans think I'm too white
>Americans think I'm too brown
Just do what I do anons, just think you're better then anyone anyways

Hash tag real Polacks aren't colored

Anglo-American masterrace here

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=dTp6d7Bw79A

I'm black and it's alright, I guess. The problem with being a minority with conservative views is not fitting in with every member of your race but still not being well received by whites either. It's a lonely fucking life.

I didn't vote Trump, though.

Can I come and fuck one of your dutch girls? They can really use macho spic genes I have carrying around.

No matter what your race or creed, we need the good ones to continue on and propagate. This is a long game folks. Ethnomasochism is bullshit no matter what. Be the beacon my bros.

Anglo american HAH inbred kike. Anglos are the shittiest whites

>says the Spanish rape baby

You're an oddity of nature at best

You sound like a faggot you should probably kill yourself or don't

Well at least youre redpilled. You would probz be a better father than 90% of american blacks. Teach your children not to be degenerates, and theyll probz be able tocontribute to society

>Tfw to intellegent to procreate

how about you start off by stopping calling yourself spic and your fellow mexicans spic and have some self respect for yourself fucking retard this is what Sup Forums does to people that aren't white

what a cuck

>Puerto Ricans
>Not Mestizos with some African genes in the mix

I am Hispanic and voted Trump, I am not like you, I am not an upper middle class white washed pocho. I am an Army veteran getting his master degree and working as a police officer, so I am not a shitbag cholo either, but I come from the working class and that is why I voted Trump. Not as a way to seem white and assimilated, and to show everyone "lol I hate spics too, see I voted Trump" which I am like 90% sure is the reason why you voted Trump.
Trade deals and Nafta have ruined my border community that once had factories and good paying jobs, now in Mexico or China, illegal immigrants hurt the Hispanic working class more than anyone and Obamacare was a disaster for working class Hispanics. That is why I voted Trump and continue to support him. As much as I hate Mexican flag waiving paisas and illegals, I hate cucked white washed pochos ashamed of their heritage such as yourself. I am proud of being an Aztec, but would proudly sacrifice ISIS members to the sun gods for he USA

Same boat as you, except the living in burbs part.
Only thing I have going for me is over the phone I sound white and have tricked many a white person.
I really hate how niggers and spics talk in all hood slang, thats all they talk with here.

>scared of white people
Why?

this is what Sup Forums does to idiots that arent white

187 PIGS

>Dutch-German
>have tanned skin like Wilders and most dutchies
>brown eyes from Bavarian Tyrolese German side
JUST

How am i a cuck pig?

!kcor s'teL

Im palestinian. Am I brown?
But yeah I did the same thing.

>intellectual mexicans

Right here user.

>woe is me! ill never be able to 1488 and save the white race because i am subhuman and should probably kill myself

This is basically me. Although I was destined to be a permavirgin anyway.

I feel for you OP.

I have a Jewish last name but don't practice Jewdism.

Real jews hate me for not being Jewish enough. I had an Israeli co-worker stop talking to me.

Everybody else hates me for being Jewish until the get close to realize I'm not "snotty" like real jews.

What to do? there are 7 billion people on this planet and they can all go fuck themselves unless they accept me on my terms.

apparently when smart browns have kids the chances of those kids being full retard is pretty high, so i get not wanting to raise a kid that's a few IQ points away from being a downie

Once again we find the white supremacist image board is actually populated primarily by shitskins lel

is that true? How so?

Go back to china cheng

>Trade deals and Nafta have ruined my border community that once had factories and good paying jobs, now in Mexico or China, illegal immigrants hurt the Hispanic working class more than anyone and Obamacare was a disaster for working class Hispanics.

This. Running a construction company on the border without getting fucked by competition who use illegals is impossible.

>tfw sandnigger
> tfw my parents are LITERALY cousins
I'm really thinking about a vasectomy.

Also i don't identify as Spic,Hispanic or Mexican American.
We are American/Mexican.
America 1st,Mexico can piss off.

Regression to the mean. Smart people will tend to have slightly dumber kids (esp. If the other parent isn't smart). It's worse if you aren't white or east Asian since the mean is much lower.

A lot of hispanics voted for Trump.

Contrary to the eternal arrogance of Mexico, Mexico is not all things hispanic.

>Be me and be hispanic
>Look whiter than most whites themselves
>Voted for Trump
>Be a NatSoc
>White people here won't accept me
>Hispanics don't accept me
>Fuck me right?

What's it like to be black and constantly browsing Sup Forums?

>be Caribbean American
>first generation American with parents from a British colony so speaking proper English was always stressed
>young black kids call me a white boy
>grew up liberal but always more centrist
>start to question certain policies especially now that I've got a career and pay nearly a third of my income in taxes
>voted trump for tax cuts and because fuck the social justice uprising
>can never tell my family I did
>as far as they're concerned I voted third party
>mom works for the Fed and is worried about a shut down
Meh. They never last long anyway.

To the white anons, I'm here to dismantle the raycis argument because people actually have to engage me instead of taking the cheap way out.

Real men respect their heritage

(((Something thats becoming discouraged in our society)))

Black guy who voted Trump here. Whites are cool, blacks are ok. niggers and SJWs need to be gassed.

MUH HERITAGE

>mexican intellectuals

Im not sure thats true. I heard it was the opposite. If two people with same intelligence procreate, the baby will be smarter generally. Im the living example. My parents are both moderately to highly intelligent, and i have an iq of 136.

"intellegence."

>I dont want to keep my linage alive because white boys on Sup Forums say my race is shit
what a fuckign pussy, the ultimate goal of every man is to pass on his genetics. If you are going to to prevent yourself from doing what every man was wired to do, just because of some neo nazis online then you are a fucking cuck.

It's hard to respect my heritage to some extent especially my nationality because they haven't accomplished shit but more importantly they don't even accept me as one of them.

Just have kids with someone of your own race and raise them not to be faggots, leftists have backed themselves into a corner where they can not talk back to black/brown people
We need as many redpilled browns as possible to destroy them

how spic are you? you're making too many power moves to be mostly beaner injun

you more span than spic?

Muh nihilistic world view

Why do you think white people will like you if you voted for Drumpf??

>MUH BASED MIXED RACE NIGGER
>GB2 REDDIT
>REEEEEEEE

>Hispanic

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE YOU DUMBFUCK

DO GEORGE LOPEZ AND ANDY GARCIA LOOK LIKE THEY'RE IN THE SAME RACE?

I'M SICK OF YOU MESTIZO MEXCIAN BROWN FUCKS ACTING LIKE YOU OWN THE TERM LIKE IT'S A RACE

IT'S NOT

IF YOU'RE BROWN

YOUR RACE IS MESTIZO

STOP FUCKING IT UP FOR THE HISPANICS WHO AREN'T MESTIZOS

ANY RACE COULD BE HISPANIC DIPSHIT BECAUSE IT'S A GEOGRAPHIC LINEAGE TERM NOT A RACIAL ONE DUMBFUCK

>highest ranking hispanics in the Confederacy

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

YOUR GREAT GREAT BEANER ANCESTOR WAS A MESTIZO

>I am hispanic

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

>I am proud of being an Aztec

THEN YOU'RE A FUCKING AZTEC MESTIZO

STOP ACTING LIKE YOU OWN THE WORD HISPANIC YOU FILTHY BEANER FUCKS

Wanna be white mexicans will hate you because they're envious.
But most mexicans? The fuck do we care? Get yourself an education, make your heritage proud.

We deal with the spirit

Don't you hate how they say nigga like white people do yet they call you white for acting normal?

What is your nationality?

hey faggot you need to impregnate some white womenz. We need more george zimmermans.

Bitch ass pig why would i pass my shit genetics? Im fucking stupid! I slave my my ass in labor work because I'm fucking stupid. I was going to join the marines but niggers didn't want me because no diploma. So why would i want to bring low iq kids into this fucked up world? Like I said the only thing I got going is I'm 6'4 with 7 inch cock. Fucking pig you sound like I don't fuck women I probably cucked your faggot ass when you went in the military.

wow man, suicide really is your best option at this point, you are right, we dont need you passing on your genetics and infecting my community with your retarded offspring

I am Dominican burger. What really sucks is that throughout some time my family has had influence and power in the government but have only assisted in it's corruption. It's a shithole and all the Haitians have come in and made things worse.

I call myself Mexican American, but will start using the term Hispanic more often now brother

>giving shit about what over people think
get a woman, have kids, find a job, and so and so on
stop being such fags

>my community
Bitch we already got a bunch of retards just like you

> niggers and SJWs need to be gassed.
Along with meth cooking trailer trash. Maybe not gassed, but at least subjugated and cut off from welfare.

But user, you are actually doing something, working hard. can't put any man down that actually does work, and gets up every morning to do it. you maybe stupid, but you have work ethic, which is a lot more then some other stupid fucks have. Get your diploma with night classes, it's how i'm getting my BAS.

California Chicanos need to be gased

You are an American first. White people don't call themselves German/Irish/Polish American. there can be loyalty to only one flag, and that's the american flag. you can have Mexican ancestors, but you are an American first.

>Decided to not have children

This is a great sacrifice. Thank you

Not him but it's whatever. I've been an oldfag since 2005, so there isn't much that will shock me anymore. I come for the bantz and for actual open discussion on topics anf current events.

Sup Forums might be biased right wing but all of the arguments are on merit rather than reputation of the poster. Having the same argument on Reddit, the first thing they do is look at your post history then ban you for wrong think.

That is because if a German American is walking down the street he is just seen as an American, but if I am walking down the street I am seen as a Mexican. Loving your heritage does not equal loving another flag. White people do it all the time, it's like you never heard of ST Patrick's

congratulations, you've been boarded. enjoy licking white buttholes while hating yourself.glad you're not having kids too.

big and dumb. best combo

I'm with this. Ethnic Nationalism may be something for Europe, but in the USA it doesn't make sense. A republic enshrining individual liberties, religious freedom, and the right of people to form their own communites, eg Civic Nationalism is what we need.

>Pocho scum
>Aztec

Kek

>I hate cucked white washed pochos ashamed of their heritage such as yourself

This is probably the most idiotic sentiment of "brown pride" spics feel. Fuck your sense of pride, it's a false one at that. Always remember, don't bite the hand that feeds you

Just be American, indio

I think most white Americans are afraid of immigrants taking over but what they don't realize is that it's going to be a blending of cultures and even of the races.
as a half white half mexican i feel that i'm the future of this country, I'm fairly liberal in some respects (gay marriage, tolerating trans etc.) but also staunchly conservative when it comes to foreign affairs (keeping our military in europe/asia, and status quo etc) i dont think white people have to be afraid of us.

over half of pol is non white, so don't feel so alone.

I respect you though mexi bro

I'm with you brah, except the
>not having any kids

Gotta have a couple, at least, to make an impact on society. We need more conservative parents with close bonds and strong influence to their children. I want a white wife - sorry gavacho's but your women belong to us!

Too many cuck white couples infected with the mind virus now a days, i'd be doing you a favor. Time to spice it up and bring back machismo

Still hate all you non whites, supporting Trump means nothing

My family has lived in New Mexico since the 17th century and before that were land holders in Central Mexico. Fought off the hordes of savages before inter-marrying with only the strongest race (the SW had the most advanced savages look it up).

Fast forward 300 years and we're a working class family from San Francisco after the war, fast forward another 50 years years and I'm raised in the isolated mountains of Washington.

Fucking can't stand South of the border wetbacks 100% of them have this inferiority complex and they hate me as much as I hate them.

I can speak Spanish only due to the fact I minored in it at college but never use it while around wetbacks (spite them).

Fucking shit-niggers tbqh.

Seriously, I worked in Eastern Washington for 2 years and couldn't get over how African-like some of those mestizo fuckers are. Fucking 100% subhuman shits.

The best part is being a tan dude with a real Spanish name to piss off liberals and their narrative, 2016 was a great year for it too!

>Be Filipino
>Voted Trump
>Hate illegal immigrants
>Other Filipinos hate them too
>Most Filipinos are conservative
>It's a win-win!