WW3 Incoming

Is this it? Is this how it's all going to end for us?

EMPs, Destruction, Starvation, oh my.

newsprepper.com/breaking-news-may-2-north-korea-confirms-will-attack-us-south-korea-japan-pre-emptively/

Other urls found in this thread:

endchan.xyz/.media/ab4a23b24e7f069c976382d390fa991f-audiowav.undefined
youtube.com/watch?v=GGkjVtunJt8
youtube.com/watch?v=N7T84ax2bLE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you losers fetishize war so much? All you fat NEETs won't be able to dodge the draft, you'll be on the front lines in Pyongyang absorbing bullets with your obese feminine bodies before the real men come through and claim victory.

Saying everyone on Sup Forums is a fat man with manboobies is kinda wrong.
But yeah, masturbation over WW3 is wrong as well, Although it is half the world vs NK , wich is not really world-war tier.

>Saying everyone on Sup Forums is a fat man with manboobies is kinda wrong.
Triggered

We live in a false, futureless paradigm that needs to end. People need to experience hardship again to regain perspective.

People who don't see that by now will be the first to go.

I'm fit/pol.

Everyone says I have have the nicest calves out of the entire crew of my gay skinhead gang.

endchan.xyz/.media/ab4a23b24e7f069c976382d390fa991f-audiowav.undefined

what a war with north korea would look like.
not good for the attacker.

Anything is better then what we have now.
also dying is not so bad.

>nuclear war
>having a draft

Not likely.

I'm more worried about an EMP attack and being out of electricity and starving to death while the US implodes and people start killing each other for food and shelter. Or you know, Russia and/or China grouping up with North Korea to destroy us with nukes.

You faggot, Sup Forums only craves chaos and besides that, everyone wants a war, the autistic to enjoy, the leftist to protest and the rest to win

Hide and ignore all NK happening threads. Nothing will ever happen.

I hope so, this timeline is starting to become fucking gay.

Eesti is such a kawaii country.

I hope you're the only survivors. Well, Finland can live too.

who cares

>another episode of not happening

No, no, I swear I hear a Skyking x6 just now!

>americans are afraid of korean rice farmers and cave people

lmao, can't even make this shit up senpai

>Canadians are afraid of insensitive words and killing their enemies who would then win

Lmao, can't even make this shit up, eh?

WE WUZ SKYKANGZ N SHIET

I feel like we're close to an actual happening.
Give it like 2 more hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=GGkjVtunJt8

this kills the american

All we're going to get is another underground test and then some angry letters.

But this time, there will also be stern looks and head shaking.

Is doubting North Korea and their connections a meme at this point?

Will it take us getting our shit kicked in with an EMP or missile before people finally say "oh hey, I guess they are a threat"

Kek

We MUST fear anyone who still uses 4:3 NTSC.

The west is stagnant. A war would get the engine going again.

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=N7T84ax2bLE

if you think the world will be fixed any other way besides a world war you are a fucking idiot and no wonder your country has been taken over by shitskins

Why are you americans so insecure and defensive? Maybe because your country is a shithole?

I hope you guys get nuked, maybe it will knock you down a few pegs.

If NK was going to nuke us why would they announce it beforehand? By the time a legit happening post was up the bombs would have already fallen.

There's really no proof that North Korea could currently strike the US mainland.

They somewhat successfully launched a satellite into orbit, sure, but their Icbm reentry systems have yet to be tested. So it's unlikely that an Icbm aimed at the US could launch and hit a target reliably, let alone survive reentry.

>leafyishere

haha pinochet we need you

It is well known that gas giant planets have no surface, only a metallic core with an atmosphere, and no distinct solid surface. The Apostle John described the prison that the antichrist and false prophet are held in as an abyss (meaning it has no bottom), similar to the atmosphere of a gas giant planet. The planet Saturn has some very odd formations at the poles, and many references to Satanism are actually references to the planet Saturn. See the Capital One logo, and hundreds of others. Even the fake news site Prison Planet's name is a reference to Saturn
The black cube in Mecca is opposed to New Jerusalem diametrically. The black cube also pervades many of our own agencies in government. the prison that the antichrist, false prophet, and other spirits are held in is portrayed as a cube
What does this have to do with North Korea?
Birkeland currents are very sensitive to EMF radiation.
They cannot risk an EMF event endangering the beings being transported to Earth, once the LHC opens up a plasma corridor to the hexagonal entrance on the southern pole of Saturn to unlock the black cube. To understand this, an understanding of the Electric Universe model is needed.
This is the motivation behind the United States suppressing nuclear activity in other countries, even nuclear research, and even going as far as to have the FCC regulate the EMF properties of household electronics.

A rogue nuclear event damaging the spirit of the Antichrist is their biggest fear at this point.

Aaaaaaaaannnd now Westboro seems sane.

They have successfully launched 2 satellites.
Not, somewhat. They did and they are still in orbit as I type this.
Give proper credit where it's due.

>If NK was going to nuke us why would they announce it beforehand? By the time a legit happening post was up the bombs would have already fallen.
Because nukes are mostly useful as a deterrence.

>Burgers Supporting a CIA shill
>Being non stop warhawks despite never actually having one themselves

Day of the grill when?

Do you have any other reading on subject you can suggest to me? Please continue...

>create simple news website in wordpress
>post bullshit article
>post link on pol
>watch the money roll in

you do realize that if the US was nuked to hell that canada would pretty much starve to death. esp if it happened during the winter.

Tell me about the Antichrist.

Fucking faggots,this is US army.

Shitting their pants off,literally.

I said somewhat because kms4's orbital path is wobbly, "tumbling in orbit msm called it, and their first satellite also became inoperable almost immediately. So yes they've launched two satellites, but their inefficiency doesn't really make it a success in my eyes.
Even telstar worked back in 62.

>implying this wasn't just a cover-up for an illegal ICBM test.
that "satellite" is space junk. they were testing their LRM capabilities. Also where are their submarines? yes they are old as shit but we can't seem to locate over 100 of them that could have short-medium range missiles.

Where was your portal dude when they detonated Megaton worth of bombs on Semipalatinsk?

>newsprepper.com

It was 50 and they reappeared last August.

That's adorable, Almost makes me remember the first times I had true life or death moments.

Honestly I think North Korea will fold under these new sanctions. Kim wants his regime to survive, and if the malnutrition and growing dissent is as bad as they say, I don't think war will be of any benefit. He knows he'll fall and he doesn't seem like the kamikaze or jihad type. Dude's young and wants a secure future in power. He could make North Korea a modern country if he plays it smart.

I'm not a Trump guy, but I found his comments "praising" Kim to be incredibly smart foreign policy. Humanizing Kim is key to getting him to go negotiate.

nobody gives a fuck about your puny sanctions.
china has their back.

>china has their back.
Increasingly not, especially if the new sanctions targeting Chinese banks that comply with North Korea gets passed. They'll be forced to choose between western and North Korean markets, and the smart choice is pretty obvious. Even India, who has more economic influence on NK than most people think, just massively scaled back their trade with them a couple days ago.

The sanctions tried by previous presidents were half assed, these new ones actually look promising.

The sooner the fucking better

A side effect of the way society has gotten to where even our weakest can be kept alive is that natural selection is no longer functioning. We need some years of hardship and survival where the weak can die off. Like the forest growing after a fire being greener and stronger than before the civilization that would arise after a nuclear war after the majority of land became livable again would be greater than ever before

Like a piece of land that has become choked with weeds and old growth blocking out the sun our civilization has become decrepit overgrown weak and degenerated. like the land we need fire every once in awhile to renew ourselves. This wasn't going to last forever nothing does. There's no life without death

Duds Cali gets nuked in the next 12 hours

>There's no life without death

So, yes? Those are duds.

I'm pretty Fucking muscular and athletic. But then again I'm no ordinary /polster/, or American, or wishing for world war.

That said, North Korea says a lot of bullshit that isn't true. In fact, almost nothing they say is true.

Where do you suppose all the fleeing American refugees will go in that scenario? Hint: I live closer to Mexico than Canada, and I ain't going to Mexico if the shtf.

None of their Russian physicists who do the work for them would help them launch a nuke at the USA anyway. So it will literally never happen

I wonder what kind of plans we have to defend against one of the high altitude detonations that would cause an EMP.

Checked
I agree. I think the difference between successfully launching satellites, and successfully launching a long range Nuke is enough to stump them.
I have never been worried about them Nuking the US.
He can do a lot of damage around him I'm sure, but the whole Nuking US thing is a fear tactic the "Man" is using to be able to buy more toys.
The people that can't see that are either too young to have seen this before or are the real enemies.