Christianity

Why have you not converted yet? Christ has payed the ultimate price so that you may be forgiven of your sins! So user, you're Christian right?

>Join the Discord faggots
discord.gg/ewnqhmP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruLjkt-5Kao&t=6786s
coldcasechristianity.com/2014/is-there-any-evidence-for-jesus-outside-the-bible/
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q2Fsnj49GI
coldcasechristianity.com
pastebin.com/aybbFKye
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump for Christ

what line of reasoning works best on internet-atheists?

Just say "real life" and they will have a mental breakdown.

If it weren't a physical mark you need to get that person to speak "hail the antichrist and satan" EVERYTIME HE BUYS SOMETHING

Which means it must be a physical mark. "Worship the beast and receives his mark" NOT "receiving the mark BY worshiping the beast." This means the mark is

not spiritual because that spiritual act is denoted by "Worshiping the beast."
So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth, and harmful and painful sores came upon the people who bore the mark of the beast and worshiped

its image.
The mark causes a severe allergic reaction. And physical corruption. The worship is spiritual corruption. They are separate.

9 And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives mark on his forehead or on

his hand, he also will drink the wine of God's wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the

presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night,

these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”

This verse says "receives". If you did received a mark, but not "receives it"any longer, then you are not cast into the fire. Because the condition is

PRESENT TENSE not PAST, because you removed it from yourself. See what Jesus Says on the matter.

part 1

Cause I'm a Nordic Pagan? and Christianity has nothing to offer me.

youtube.com/watch?v=ruLjkt-5Kao&t=6786s

Watched this yesterday, cried a little

Sad depressing stuff the story of Christ

Sermon on the Mount
If your right eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body be thrown into hell.

This verse is about mystery cults in the ancient world, Deuteronomy also makes note of this, It is saying "I am owned by you". By cutting off the mark you

are saying you renouncing your membership.

You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the Lord.

Cuts were made in lamentation. Tattoos are forbidden because of cults exclusively.

eleusinian mysteries the Most popular of all cults, and the one that inspired many others.
Foot - eleusinian mysteries, and many other rituals have sacred "foot paths" they had to walk, usually to water. This means markings on the feet applied in many

cults because many had sacred footpaths .

Halade Mystai - Means "To the sea initiates!" A necessary and "sacred" footpath for ritual bathing.
Eyes -Eye tattoos of the cornea have existed well over two thousand years.
epoptês : "one who has seen," an initiate
mystês which is the root of MYSTERY: "one who is [whose eyes are] closed," someone to be initiated
"Blessed is he among earthbound men, who has been privileged to see the mysteries." - Hymn to Demeter 480-482

Christianity is centerered around freeing people from the obligation to sin. Cults included.

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me,
because he has anointed me
to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives
and recovering of sight to the blind,
to set at liberty those who are oppressed,
to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor.”

This paragraph below shows that those ONLY those who did not receive the mark AND DIED will be resurrected, and become priests in the temple and kings.
ANYONE who goes through the tribulation and survives without the marks presently will live a normal life.
People who take it on the forehead will be the most lunatic people, like people who do body augmentation putting horns on their head, also people who take it

in the arm means "obligation" but in the forehead it means "belief". Also people can become saints by their head being CUT OFF for worshiping Jesus Christ.

So those who had the mark in their head can become resurrected if they become martyrs. It is the only way to remove that mark.

4 Then I saw thrones, and on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for

the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their

hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This

is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection! Over such the second death has no power, but they will be

priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years.

TFW when being a Pagan in modern times is a literal meme feels bad man

Ah, religion, the world's biggest scam. Made by humans to explain the (at that time) unexplainable, ended up as a way to make millions by manipulating the weak-minded.

explain how a man publicly rose from the dead after a public execution, complete with a public deathblow 3 days later, mr scienceman

m'lady

>pay ultimate price
>die then come back to life like you always knew you would

What about his miracles and multitudes following him for healing? Not even his opponents, the scribes, denied he had some sort of power. Talmud talks about Christ as a conjurer and magician.

>Ayo kiss dat nigga feet white boi

>Y-yes sir

Because Islam is the right way,faggot.

Convert to it and make sure that the hard work of the 3 Prophets, Muusa(Moses), Eeisa(Jesus) and Muhammad,peace be upon all of them, wasn't all in vain.

There is no god

How does the deeds of Muhammad compare to the deeds of Jesus or Moses?

Guy literally cured the blind, the ill, make the dead live again, and showed himself again after being crucified.

Rasputin lived through being choked, shot with an ak-47, took in cyanide and thrown into a lake. And he ended up dying because of the cold. Some people just get lucky. Jesus could have been one of them, and 2000 years ago education was little if not nonexistant, and only available to the upper classes. Ignore all of that for a second however, why is your god the only god and why isn't the god of other religions the true god? And why would you trust a biased as fuck 2000 year old book in the first place?

"Literally" means it actually happened.

So I made a few errors.

You guys really convinced me, let's believe these anectdotes written by people thousands of years ago! It's not like we have learned anything new since then!

He could come back and do his magic tricks again, but why would he? He already convinced those people all those years ago, that should be good enough for me!

Muhammad . . .
>was convinced at one point that he was demon-possessed (ibn ishaq 106)
>tried repeatedly to commit suicide (ibn ishaq 106; bukhari 6982)
>admittedly delivered revelations from the devil (ibn ishaq 165-6; ibn sa'd 1:236-9)
>complained that he was a victim of a magic spell (bukhari 3175, 5765)
>supported his religion by robbing people (ibn ishaq 281-289)
>started a war with mecca when he had a chance to live in peace in medina (ibn ishaq 289-321)
>had people assassinated for criticizing his religion (ibn ishaq 675-676)
>beheaded hundreds of jews for trying to defend themselves (ibn ishaq 464; tabari 8:27-41)
>ordered his followers to execute anyone who leave his religion (bukhari 6878, 6922)
>commanded his followers to violently subjugate the entire world (qur'an 9:29; muslim 7258)
>tortured people for money (ibn ishaq 515)
>had sex with a 9 year old girl (bukhari 3895, 5133)
>had at least nine wives at one time even though his own revelations only allowed four (bukhari 268, 5068, 5215)
>married the wife of his own adopted son after causing the divorce (qur'an 33:37; tabari 8:2-3)
>had sex with his slave girls (qur'an 33:50; nasa'l 3411)
>broke the promise he made to his wives that he would stop having sex with his slave girls (qur'an 66:1-2; nasa'l 3411)
>allowed his followers to rape their female captives (qur'an 4:24; abu dawud 2155)
>took the most beautiful captives back to his own tent (bukhari 4200; ibn ishaq 466)
>told his followers they could beat their wives into submission (qur'an 4:34; ibn majah 1986)
>promoted idolatrous pagan practices like kissing the black stone and bowing to the kaaba (bukhari 1597; qur'an 2:144)
>repeated stories based on forgeries and passed them off as revelations (qur'an 6:25, 8:31, 16:103)
>portrayed god as deceptive and jesus as a complete failure (qur'an 3:54, 4:157, 7:99)
>has kept more people from knowing the true god than any other false prophet in history

>Rasputin
>Luck
What is this luck, and how magical is it?

Stop larping

Jesus. . .
>Created the universe (John 1:1-3; Colossians 1:16)
>sustains the universe in existence (Colossians 1:17; Hebrews 1:3)
>laid aside his glory so that he could enter creation to suffer for our sake (John 1:14; Philippians 2:5-11)
>as to his human nature, was born of a virgin (Matthew 1:18-25; Luke 1:26-38)
>fulfilled dozens of old testament prophecies (Isaiah 53, psalm 22, etc)
>miraculously fed thousands of people (on more than one occasion) (matthew 14:13-21; mark 8:1-9)
>walked on water (mark 6:45-52)
>could calm storms by speaking (matthew 8:23-27)
>healed the sick (matthew 14:14, luke 5:15)
>cleansed the lepers (matthew 8:1-3; luke 17:11-19)
>cast out demons (mark 1:34; luke 8:26-39)
>raised the dead (luke 7:11-17; john 11:38-44)
>made the lame walk (matthew 15:30-31; luke 7:22)
>gave sight to the blind (matthew 20:29-34; john 9:6-7)
>gave hearing to the deaf (matthew 11:4-5; mark 7:32-35)
>gave hope to the oppressed (luke 4:16-21)
>confronted and rebuked their oppressors (matthew 23:1-33)
>ordered his followers to love everyone, including their enemies (matthew 5:43-48)
>commanded his followers not to use violence in his name (matthew 26:52, john 18:36)
>endured torture and death for our sins (mark 10:45, hebrews 12:2)
>told the father to forgive those who crucified him (luke 23:34)
>rose from the dead (mark 16:1-8, 1 corinthians 15:3-8)
>gives us righteousness so that we can know god (romans 5:17; 2 corinthians 5:21)
>intercedes with the father on our behalf (hebrews 7:25)
>will eventually judge the entire world (John 5:22, matthew 25:31-46)

Explain the Talmud putting him there as a powerful man who could do miracles. Seriously.

So... if jesus created the universe.... then what created him? and what created that which created him? and so on and so forth.

That's because he did actually do all those things heathen

>let's believe first hand and secondhand eyewitness testimony corroborated by hostile pagan accounts who have no reason to lie about it
coldcasechristianity.com/2014/is-there-any-evidence-for-jesus-outside-the-bible/
>and let's recognize the fact that these people who claimed to witness this event suffered immense persecution, torture, and death for these beliefs, which is not something someone who is lying about an event or even unsure are going to do
>and note that pointing out the age of the evidence in order to attempt to falsify it is a genetic fallacy, because truth doesn't spoil like milk

seems reasonable tbqh

what do you goys think of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=1Q2Fsnj49GI

Doesn't the same question falls upon modern science without any current satisfying explanation for a prima causa?

Christ didn't preached about objective mathematical and scientific studies about the mechanisms and detailed nature of reality, but about the soul and it's spiritual relation with the creator.

Go study physics if you want to uncover the objective truth about how our universe came to be, in 10 generations there will still be deep mysteries about this same questions. Having faith in Christ don't impede you to do objective inquiring on how the natural world works.

Islam is part 3 of the semitic mythos. Christianity is part 2. So, for the same reason Christians were told to believe Moses, muzzies are being told to believe Jesus.

You should really be informed of the history of your own religion.

God is eternaly needs not to be made

Bump

Jesus and Moses did miracles and many good deeds,but they were all in vain as Jews basically viewed themselves as "God's chosen people" and that heaven is for them and them only and the rest of the world can go to hell for all they care,and they didn't attempt to spread their religion outside of Palestine.

As for Christians,they worshiped Jesus and his mother alongside god,for some reason,and still committed sins that Jesus denounced to the point of those sins being normalized in their societies for silly reasons like "muh flesh is weak" and "muh pleasures"

Also matters of religion were always over-shadowed by matters of politics and that's why the Prophet Muhammad was ordered by God to spread Islam through conquest and not through peaceful methods,as missionaries to Christian countries would've definitely been executed upon arrival

Yes, it does. And theists just believe that god absolutely made everything because a 100% totally legitimate book said so.

Check out the Urantia Book. Read it (pieces here and there) before you trash it or try to fully debunk it. Give the sections on society and race a thorough look. The section on Jesus is quite interesting.

>coldcasechristianity.com
Yeah I'm sure that's a very reliable source

I don't want to go to heaven. If I've carried out God's will sufficiently, just let me die as a reward. I can't deal with existing anymore because I have a mental illness. If it's cured once I'm in heaven then I also won't be "me" anymore either.

Give the Cold Case For Christ videos on Youtube a listen. I think they're an hour long.

it's just aggregating sources from antiquity
i'll post them here if you're too scared to open the link
you really seem close-minded though

>Believing in Christ impedes you to make objective inquires about natural reality

What is Darwin, Newton, Mendel ...

Come on user. Come on.

Even if you think being an atheist gives you a more honest power at looking at the universe bluntly objectively, consider the erosion effect of promoting the destruction of local faith and religion has on the era of faggot liberalism.

Do you really want to leave a super vacuum of faith for when the Islamic conquerors, or the liberals degenerates come offering their 'alternatives' for community?

If you are this dedicated to truth and honesty, why can't you be honest about the benefits on community and society about the spread of the faith in our era of filth?

>And theists just believe that god absolutely made everything because a 100% totally legitimate book said so
watch how many times i reference the Bible in the following argument:

p1: whatever begins to exist has a cause of its existence (PSR, ex nihilo nihil fit)
p2: the universe began to exist (incoherence of an infinite regression of events, impossibility of an actual infinite)
c1: therefore, the universe has a cause of its existence.
p3: the cause is either impersonal or personal (law of excluded middle)
p4: the cause of the universe is not impersonal (impersonal causes cannot alone elect to change one state of affairs to a different state of affairs)
c2: therefore, the cause of the universe is personal

characteristics of the cause:
• personal (c2)
• timeless (existed causally 'before' time)
• spaceless (existed causally 'before' space)
• unimaginably powerful (created the entire universe)

valid, i'd say sound, deductive argument with each premise more plausible than their negation

Sure
I was born and raised in a Christian family, I completely support Christian culture and morals as the best for society but I can't be intellectually dishonest with myself, I need actual undeniable proofs in order to start praying every day like I used to do until I was age 8 or so.

>hurr durr there was nothing and then everything was caused by nothing and nothing matters and this is all meaningless and nothing happens when we die

What person in their right mind finds this shit sensible? just because something doesn't make 110% sense to you then it is not true?

As far as i know they are people who experimented with the world around them. And It's quite literally up to you to choose what you believe (unless you live in north korea or some muslim state) but "true" christians are supposed to believe everything the bible says, but i am aware that many modern day christians choose to believe what they want to believe, if that makes any sense. But yes, i'd rather take christianity over islam, because I really do like the fact that people have rights (people who abuse them excluded, naturally)

If I knocked on your door and told you that I had just seen a dead man come back to life and then ascend to heaven would you believe me?

Then why would you believe a translation of a translation of a second hand source by an anonymous author who himself was probably a second or third hand source telling you the same thing?

If one does not artificially push down the idea of man, the notion of God remains high.

What do I mean? All of your knowledge about the world is your knowledge about the world. You don't know the boundaries of what can be. Yet for some reason, atheists tend to inflate the world in respect to themselves - and as such, God.

They were Christians who had inner division on their own findings, but they published them anyway.

You can have faith and be one of the most extraordinary gifted scientists of the world.

Yeah, can't argue with that honestly.

My Celtic people were once pagans too. I'm quite sure that we had many aspects to our culture that were distasteful and disgusting (human sacrifice, canabalism, tattoos) and accepting the light of Jesus improved the lot of my people and brought us out of barbarism as it has many cultures. Odin and friends have nothing to offer to human beings at large and only serve Nordic interests. More often than not it is used by Jews in the modern era to turn you away from the concept of Christianity.

Jesus is teamwork and a template for how modern human societies should function.

It has freedom

So we're forgiven our sins past, present and future right?
Jesus already died for our sins right?
Why follow any commandments?

>but I can't be intellectually dishonest with myself,
you are.
>I need actual undeniable proofs in order to
i doubt you're consistent with this level of skeptitude, "actual undeniable proofs" doesn't exist for any proposition

The beliefs of Christianity are metaphysical. The ones that can be disproved by science, so be it, the nature of God will never change. I find the discussion about evolution meaningless as the heliocentric discussion. It doesn't affect my faith.

If it's evolution, so be it.
If it's a muldimensional reality and quantum waves, so be it.

God made reality however he wanted, how does that affect your belief about God at all?

Cold case Christianity sounds cringey. I won't read it

Great more Christ stuff. I am a Christian, I wonder if atheist are starting this thread to get a rise out of everyone. There should be a separate board dedicated to religion.

If it wasnt for Christians - there would be no West, no modern science, and a bunch of other things.

Leftist Atheist think they are god and only care for themselves in the long run. Mod to Right leaning Atheist are cool though. They dont care what people believe and keep it to themselves and willing to listen. The leftist ones will attack you.

Go read Darwins Doubt, books by Douglass Axe, John Sanford, Hugh Ross, Richard Smalley, Gerald Shroeder, Johnathan Wells, and so on... There are tons of books that show why Atheist converted to Christianity. Go watch some youtube clips on James Tour, Denis Noble, etc... There are tons of PhD scientist who believe in a God.

Christians are not the enemies - its the goat fuckers. Christians have reformed many times to get that Christians we have now.

You have to repent from your sins, you have to love god with all your heart and you have to affirm Christ on your heart as well.

here:
pastebin.com/aybbFKye

Pray for new eyes, maybe you'll see.

Yep - Many Atheist dont get this.

>and stay there

And many Catholic and Catholic Scientist believe in Theistic Evolution. Christian are very diverse in thought even within their own faith and world view.

Leftist Atheist think we are all the same. But in reality they are all the same and will never listen to other world views.

>Christians are supposed to believe everything the bible says
The fashion isn't quite clear. Hence churches. Much is lost in translation. As Greek, you probably suffer less of it.

At least make them acknowledge the erosion problem: Under Christian faith there is (was) a sense of unity in a society, and it gives a reason to collective resistance of liberal degeneracy filth and islam conquest.

Without it, there is little defense to those things. What would you prefer living: A Christian society who promotes peace and union with the lord or a pornographic hip hop lean, heroin and transgenderism promoting society?

The answer is clear. If not for you, for the collective benefit.

FUCK OFF KIKE

>Sup Forums is meant to be spam and bait only
Religion threads are the only ones with even an ounce of seriousness.

>anti-christian welfare-queen murderer
degenerate in almost every sense of the word

This.
I could not have said it more perfectly.

Christ came with words of inner healing, of purity, of love and understanding.

Join that with his miracle powers. Join that with the narrative he gave.

Forget the Church, but stare at Christ. His miracles were made more valuable and meaningful by his teachings, and the reverse is also true. It's beyond beautiful.

>Swedes conquered Sweden brutally enslaving the native population
Stop being a joke.

So basically what you're saying is that we should all pretend to believe in a cosmic boogeyman and force everyobr to live by arbitrary rules that you attribute to your religion because it will make society better?

If you don't want to be part of an organized religion, consider being part of the Christ body.

Do what he asked of your, do it with all your heart, in your intimacy, without ever stepping on a church.

Ask yourself what do you got to lose, and how much do you got to win?

Do what Christ asks you. Experiment the cleansing power of pure love and forgiveness. If you had a dark life, let his love fill your heart and light your soul.

What do you have to lose? How much do you have to win?

If nothing, his moral and beautiful teachings will be the main story while the magical aspects of his miracles will be made secondary to you.

can somebody post the painting where Christ is holding a cross up against a bunch of monsters with brothels and banks and shit, like they have long skinny legs and are all about to collapse.

wish i could describe it better

I'm christian, but never think of anything religious or go to churches or anything like that, but I don't want to identify as an atheist. What am I?

>the ultimate price
he is chilling in eternal bliss in heaven poor him

>Why have you not converted yet?
its all inconsistent desert fairy tail logic with no bounds in reality

>on your heart
what is this gay shit your heart pumps blood

I understand not wanting to be a part of organized religion and of a religious institution.

But experiment Christ and his advices.

Do it by yourself.

Because I was raised jewish and have no reason to convert

Amen Brother, life long ateist, converted a year ago, would never go back.

Praise JESUS. LORD OF LORDS AND KING OF KINGS!

I SUBMIT TO JESUS!

As my Christian brother posted, "he has already paid the price. :

* yawn *

The world offer your hedonism, reality escape by drugs, videogames, pornography, the pure gospel of money and the power it buys and the total liberalization of your most primal instincts.

Jesus Christ offers your the chance to sanctify yourself, to full fill your heart with MEANING and LOVE.

The second is here, now and forever, waiting for you to give it a chance.

Praise God. What made you or drove you to the Cross of JESUS?

Have you gone forward before your church to declare Jesus your Lord and we're you Baptized?

The angels in Daniel, good angels. Are called "watchers"

ever figure there is a recording.

Ask and ye shall receive

I submit. I turn my life over, now, on Sup Forums for all to read.

Jesus is my GOD! Aren't watchers the fallen angels who caused God to flood the earth?

You complain about violence, drugs, pornography, broken marriages, satanic influence of liberal jews on media and culture, hopelessness in front of Islam conquest but none of you is willing to convert or support Christ?

What other answer is there to the woes of our time? I am not asking you to follow the pope, I'm asking you to follow CHRIST.

5 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;

2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

Follow Christ, not churches.
Do it Sup Forums, take the christpill, the real ultimate redpill.

t. redditor

That's in the book of enoch.
Daniel clarifies this denoting "angels of the Lord" as "watchers" in the dream of the tree

Trips of truth

Amen brother!!!!

Amen!! I'm so happy for you.

If you have scientific inclinations, keep studying, go on to make whatever contributions you have to make.

Rejoice in Gods love! Purify yourself, confess yourself to God, change your life to the right direction!

Lazy and/or conflicted like me.

No proof. Literally no reason to believe more in this than in Islam or Hinduism or anything with a deity that you can't see. There's a very good reason people often bring up unicorns, etc. when this comes up. Equal amount of proof for these. Provide actual proof, and we're converted.

Prove it happened.

You can't.