Guys listen up. We are and will take down Stephen Colbert. Here's the start...

Guys listen up. We are and will take down Stephen Colbert. Here's the start. So now that the case of Madeleine McCann is making it's way back into spotlight, some people are growing interest. Here's the thing. Who was talking about and investigating the McCann case for the past year?? Pizzagate investigators!!! And who told Pizzagate investigators to shut up and stop investigating?? Stephen Colbert!!! If we bring attention to this, it will blow up. Not only are we bringing attention to McCann, but also Pizzagate/Pedogate, cock holster and why the hell is Stephen Colbert protecting pedophiles, child abusers and child trafficking?? Bing, bong, bong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
youtu.be/tfXWXNItF_Y
raccfm.com/news/view/85
youtube.com/watch?v=xpTsMrU-nIk
celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-comedians/stephen-colbert-net-worth/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CBS_Corporation
lawstreetmedia.com/blogs/ip-copyright/stephen-colbert-own-character-colbert/
nytimes.com/2015/09/10/world/middleeast/advocates-of-israel-boycott-dismayed-by-colberts-comedic-hummus-ad.html
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=135
youtu.be/C7cPUez_7v8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Colbert has significant financial connections to the Podestas. Follow the money!

youtu.be/tfXWXNItF_Y

Enough said.

This is idiotic. Colbert is a puppet - at best a jester.

Duuuuuuuuuude. You're trying too hard. keep it simple.

He diddles kids guaranteed.

I don't think so. Now that we have two subjects in the spotlight, McCann and Colbert, we can really awaken some people.

Too many concurrent threads (unfortunately???)

>using kids as political props
that image IS funny but it also makes me pretty uncomfortable tbqh.

ugliest watch ive ever seen

genius

I oddly agree, makes my stomach hurt or something

using kids as political props is only bad when you disagree. You have to be willing to use the same tactics as you enemies

Bump

Beep beep

A jester? As in the Shriners?

Your wasting your time. You should lift, work on your ground game, study, start a company, work very very hard, marry a hole you feel comfy in, and raise kids. You will never bring that bitch colbert down, you will never touch podesta. Now get to work son, go.

>bullying a christmas cake
Now you've done it!

pizzagate gaslighting, nice shill, so why don't we get back to the twitter campaign.

pizzage is the new reptilian conspiracy.

raccfm.com/news/view/85

I found a local one. Sick fucks

Check 'em out with Google Maps. See if there are any nearby (within walking distance) music stores, dentist offices, satanic-themed art stores, etc.

Would have been fucking sick if Trump was Beowulf swimming down to hack up the descendants of Cain.

Fuck off, he's been ruining others lives and legitimizing real pedophilia and other leftist crimes.

>swamp draining service
Lazy fuck is getting other people to do the work for him.

Why not both?? Many investigators of Pizzagate were investigating the McCann case. Weird how Colbert told Pizzagate investigators to stop.

explain

Look up his connections to Podesta.

youtube.com/watch?v=xpTsMrU-nIk

He only wants to drain it to clear land for another apartment complex.

You faggots are as bad as the left.

>implying I'm not alt-left

CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

Except we've hated Colbert ever since he told people to stop investigating child trafficking 4 months ago. Something should click in your head when someone tells you to stop investigating something. It's like when a cop asks you if they can search your car, but you say no. What are you afraid, Mr. Colbert??

What's that hentai called again user?

Couldn't tell you, got it off Sup Forums

guys do a good job

>why the hell is Stephen Colbert protecting pedophiles, child abusers and child trafficking??

celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-comedians/stephen-colbert-net-worth/
>low tier earner looking to move up

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CBS_Corporation
>jew-a-com

>jew owners

>jew contractors

nytimes.com/2015/09/10/world/middleeast/advocates-of-israel-boycott-dismayed-by-colberts-comedic-hummus-ad.html
>jew paymasters

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=135
>bonus round
>not an acknowledged member of jew state / slave caste

Hmm... I wonder why he scrambles so hard for his masters who throw him scraps...

That's a pretty good meme.

Bump

Thank you. Thank you very much.

I'm going to need a quick rubdown, what's up with the McCann case

I'm not informed enough on the topic to really say.

BUMP

read the catalog anons

Facing off against the French election debates?

WE WUZ UCHIHA AND SHIEEET

(((pure coincidence)))

What does this mean

Something something young blood adenchrome actuarial escape velocity.

you're an idiot. This just discredits the calls for his firing.

>Harry Potter and the infant sacrifice

That case isn't what we should push though. The Clintons trying to save that Haitian child trafficker is irrefutable, if you could spread pics of the emails about it, it would do far more damage

I'm done dumping infographs for the day

Back to page 1

>feet are each larger than the upper body

2 nukes not enough

Very rude.

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/C7cPUez_7v8

Done for now.