Daily reminder the first country to eliminate their central bank and allow free market banking will have the highest...

Daily reminder the first country to eliminate their central bank and allow free market banking will have the highest living standards on earth within 5 years.

Massive high paying service sector jobs with dominate this country's economy to consume the goods the rest of the world has to produce for it.

The workweek would shrink to 2-3 days a week and people would retire much earlier. This will also lead to more jobs becoming available.

Everyone would have high saving rates. Houses would be inexpensive. Debt would be strongly discouraged economically.

Massive automation would take place as the cost of capital goods would be extremely cheap. This will lead to massive levels of technological innovation.

It would be extremely easy for the average person to start a business due to the cheap cost of capital goods.

Daily reminder REAL capitalism has prices falling all the time instead is going up.

Daily reminder America never had a system of free market banking. There were only patches of American history with free market banking. The panics that happened during the 1800s were due to government intervention in the banking sector. Sweden had the longest most successful period of free banking and that's what made them really rich.

Daily reminder the longest period of (relatively)free banking in America coincided with the INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION where wages rose and prices fell.

Daily reminder central banks are the very reason the economy is a pile of shit and our generation is so fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z1-H61m9QZI
youtube.com/watch?v=UYbhpOemmcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for great justice

PROVE ME WRONG FAGGOTS

Bump for interest

this

bump

people need to learn what's enslaving them

REAL capitalism has never been tried.

it has, and it works beautifully. It has not been tried on a national or global scale tho.

actually it was
it was called the gilded age and it was very successful

I wish we could go back to those laws

Daily reminder that this is exactly what Gaddafi tried to do.

Yes I know but it's exactly what we need to fight for.

Fight for what?
To get demonized and turned into a "tyrant" by the media and then butchered by the very people you were trying to help?
What's the purpose of making this same stupid thread every day when enacting it would only get you killed and your country bombed to dust?
How about we focus on getting rid of the kikes first?

BUMP

KILL ALL KEYNESIANS

>What's the purpose of making this same stupid thread every day when enacting it would only get you killed and your country bombed to dust?

You people think just because it happened to like 2 islamic dictators it will happen to western nations that pursue this policy.

If the USA invaded Switzerland for example there would be massive backlash.

>kick out the kikes
>remove the central banks

The result is the same (((world war))).

When it happens in the West the jewish media slowly paints them as an ebil Nazi before such a person has the power to remove it.

>If the USA invaded Switzerland for example there would be massive backlash.
At the present moment, yes.
Same would have been true for Libya back when Gaddafi was still their "ally". So they spent months demonizing him and inventing various crimes to justify what they were about to do.
And they don't have to "invade". They can influence neighboring countries to create tensions, or fund extremist groups to spark conflict within the nation. Anything that would justify "benign" interference.
Also, political assassination by (((lone madman))) is always an option.

You really think they would just sit by and watch while their fiat fraud gets exposed to the world?

oh looks its the guy confusing nominals and reals and falls for every money illusion goy trick out there

what if the country is doing nothing racist?

Yes, I know the USA has a military interest in destroying countries that get rid of their central banks.
But nobody in the world would think Switzerland is a dictatorship. If the USA did this it would be an insane massive backlash.
It would never happen.

Please stop with this nonsense.

>nominals and reals
No actually nobody confused those things.
Real wages rose dramatically during the gold standard gilded age.

You CAN NOT refute this.

I don't get it, private banks should issue their own currency and lend it to businesses? Why doesn't the bank with the lowest interest rate win and thus cause inflation until the currency is worthless?

Or do you mean abolishing fiat and backing the currency only with real value like gold? Fiat with responsible policies means a more flexible economy that grows faster, without fiat depressions can get much worse as they become self-feeding/recursive. There is already a currency backed by gold, it's called gold and it's pretty good.

>I don't get it, private banks should issue their own currency and lend it to businesses? Why doesn't the bank with the lowest interest rate win and thus cause inflation until the currency is worthless?
Banks aren't allowed to create money.

They can only lend out what people have deposited in their bank.

>without fiat depressions can get much worse as they become self-feeding/recursive
We're debunked this fallacy hundreds of times.

Why didn't this shit happen in the gilded age? There was pure deflation for 30 straight years.

yep, but prices didnt fall because of that, they fell because of reduction of money supply. Inflation is always a monetary phenomena.Monetary economics can only do so much, if we had free banking, even at most optimistic realistic expectations it would only be slithly more efficient and stable than current system

>yep, but prices didnt fall because of that
Prices fell because of economic production.

>even at most optimistic realistic expectations it would only be slithly more efficient and stable than current system
What a load of horseshit.

You're saying a system where wages rise and prices fall is inferior to a system where wages stagnate and prices rise?

>Prices fell because of economic production.
nope, individual prices do, but if you have the same money supply the inflation rate will remain relatively the similar
>You're saying a system where wages rise and prices fall is inferior to a system where wages stagnate and prices rise?

and you said you understood reals and nominals, what a disappointment

>nope
Yes, of course they did.
This period was a time of massive economic productivity, far greater than was is seen today.
Of course prices are going to fall.

>but if you have the same money supply the inflation rate will remain relatively the similar
Yes, the inflation rate was almost nothing back then. There was barely any new money created.

>and you said you understood reals and nominals
Well you clearly don't understand these things if you think actual increases in living standards(wages rising while prices fall) is a bad thing.

>They can only lend out what people have deposited in their bank.
I thought with fractional reserve they generally lend out 10x what they have in "real" deposits (with more recent figures looking closer to 100x)

Be consistent with respecting private property right, the only moral thing to do

>I thought with fractional reserve they generally lend out 10x what they have in "real" deposits (with more recent figures looking closer to 100x)
Yes. That's called fraud and is illegal in a free market.

>This period was a time of massive economic productivity, far greater than was is seen today.
>Of course prices are going to fall.
nope, see QTM. Inflation is always a monetary phenomena. Similarly how you dont see a deflation right now even though tech prices are falling rapidly. If you cant grasp the basics, it's pretty sad.
>There was barely any new money created
yeah money was being taken out of the system in fact
>if you think actual increases in living standards
i think that if reals increase its a good thing, its just that i dont see it being neceserally good if the nominals increase or decrease.

the removal of central banking won't necessarily resolve your perceived inequalities or injustices resulting from monopolization of currency creation and circulation. In a theoretical free market banking system where private institutions can create currency and control circulation, then it would simply be the current monopoly of banks who would have control over the printing and circulation of money anyways. I believe if would be difficult for competition to act against the monopoly in that case.

here i even made an illustration, in 1 country the prices fall every year and in the other they increase, which one do you think is richer?

>the removal of central banking won't necessarily resolve your perceived inequalities or injustices resulting from monopolization of currency creation and circulation
What are you talking about retard?
We have monopolization of currency creation and circulation RIGHT NOW.

When we had free banking there was massive competition and a wide variety of banks and currencies to choose from.

Are you this ignorant of history?

The point is then it's not a coercive monopoly.
If another currency emerges that works better than the current standard, it will be adopted

Just playing devil's advocate... consider we're in your free market and someone does something "illegal" like lending more money than they can cover.

Who is going to enforce it? What if the people doing "illegal" things, like gaming the monetary system, BUY OFF the enforcers? After all, it's a FREE MARKET, right?

See why we are where we are right now?

So, the word I would choose over "illegal" is IMMORAL.

>he thinks the massive economic production of the gilded age has nothing to do with increasing real wage rates

>yeah money was being taken out of the system in fact
Yes, this was a good thing.

>i think that if reals increase its a good thing
Real wages DID increase during the gilded age because prices fell as wages rose for 30 straight years.
What do you not understand about this?

>monopolization of currency creation

>Who is going to enforce it?
The fucking courts and police?
Why even ask this question?

>BUY OFF the enforcers?
Then once this is discovered those people will go to jail for bribery?

>After all, it's a FREE MARKET, right?
Using violence to change the rules makes it NOT a free market.

>implying any other than natsoc would be capable of shutting down the banks and international ties to foreign wars

That which is presented without evidence can be refuted without evidence.

But then they would create their own central banks and do virtually the same shit.

>b-but it's central banks for the people
okay kike

>because prices fell as wages rose for 30 straight years.
real wages increased because prices fell? am i reading this right?

>That which is presented without evidence
USA 1870s to 1890s.
There's your eviendence

GDP doubled every 10 years
Free banking and deflation.

>Daily reminder the first country to eliminate their central bank and allow free market banking will have the highest living standards on earth within 5 years.
aaayyyy

>other countries have gone through industrial revolution with similar growth rates
>only US had deflation
this is somehow a coherent argument for deflation lmao @ your life

>The fucking courts and police?
>Why even ask this question?

I see you don't realize how owned they already are. There is no transition from our current situation without confronting this.

Theories are great but application is the only test.

Keep that fire alive user, you know something is wrong and you are one of the few who won't let it go

so wait your argument is that if we eliminate central bank we'll be in a industrial revolution?

Realistically if you did this today, who's going to take control of that function ? Likely the banks within the industry who already will have the capital, resources, and capability, whoever has the resources. Nothing will change, class control and monopolies won't change, you're just promoting this facade of change that seems revolutionary, when nothing realistically would change if you actually implemented your idea.

Sorry buddy, I have no need to personally attack you, your idea just seems a little transparent to me and short sighted.

consolidation of power in free market?!!! unheard of!!

Yeah it has. It works when there's no jews to push cronyism in government.

What else would emerge ? Just imagine. Likely the banks or financial investors, or some other institutional actor would create a currency, or multiple players would create currencies, but who are these people in most cases - the very same class interests behind central banking and control of money creation and circulation.

I'm not very confident that in the event of the emergence of another currency that it's not another branded monopoly, this is simply the nature of any market, at times. Rather what people should advocate for is self-sufficiency of necessary resources in goods and services for the local community so you don't need currency to begin with, or at the very most, new forms of local digital currencies for small communities, enforced by a new type of monetary/financial administrative authority.

Sure, what ever is fine as long as I'm not forced to participate. I like the sound of local communities creating their own crypto currency or something of the like, but who knows

>tfw real capitalism has never been tried

The oldest person in the world is 117. This means that 117 years ago, we were an entirely different batch of beings on this planet. Our population was also less that one third what it is today. Our population has doubled since the early 1970s. It will not double at the same exponential rate again without precipitating a steep crash shortly thereafter.

We are currently running on and antiquated system with entrenched cronyism. The people who really control things on this planet - the people who direct our public leaders - are getting very, very stale. The next 30 years will tell us whether they wish to hand this world off in good faith, i.e. better shape than when they inherited it, or whether they have such an intractable pathology over losing their power that they will try to pull us all into the abyss with them as they face their inevitable demise.

i need to build a spaceship and secret base on an asteroid before that potentially happens, hopefully by 2027, wow

The human species is no where NEAR ready to leave this rock without the help of ayyy lmaos, and if and when we do, it will be after we genetically engineer ourselves to be fit for it, at which point we won't be the kind of humans we are today.

but yeah, they're already ahead of you with the secret base, it's on Antarctica

youtube.com/watch?v=z1-H61m9QZI
youtube.com/watch?v=UYbhpOemmcc

If its so great why isn't any country doing it you stupid leaf

the leaf in question thinks chnage in banking will cause an industrial revolution

I like the way you think user, but capitalism should be regulated by a government so the business owers can't take the company and its jobs out of the West. Serving the White race is the highest virtue. Also, what do you think of seizing corporations and their assets?

Tldr. How would money supply be limited and controlled?

Ignore him he's fucking stupid. Probably some non-Western mongrel.