Where we're going we won't need eyes

So with even pedophilia being accepted by the progressives, what could the next part of the slippery slide possibly be you ask?

>This Morning viewers were left reeling when a man who intends to have his genitalia removed to become a 'sexless alien' revealed his plans to adopt children in the future.
>Vinny Ohh, 22, from Los Angeles in California, has so far spent $50,000 (£40,000) on over 110 procedures to transform into a 'genderless' extra-terrestrial, and told how he hopes to have the surgery in Thailand or Sweden on today's show.
>But those watching the appearance - via a video link 'live from outer space' - couldn't understand the makeup artist's desire for such a drastic change, with one viewer tweeting that Vinny was in need of 'professional help'.
>But Vinny, who has said he is neither male nor female but 'a hybrid', said he saw himself raising a family in the future and that he didn't 'need sexual organs to do so'.

youtube.com/watch?v=cffyclpEo2s

>sexless alien
>adopt children

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/vinnyohh/?hl=en
mnn.com/green-tech/research-innovations/stories/what-will-humans-look-like-in-100000-years
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember when this was actually weird sci fi plotlines in Transmet? We've already seen things from Judge Dredd become reality.

Literally dystopian visions of the future becoming real inside 30 years.

>transcience is about the right to change your species

what a faggot

Fat acceptance.

Honestly I'm struggling to find more insane shit on the level after this. After we see furries surgically alter their faces to be more animal like, what's next?

Babies surgically connected because mothers want siamese twins as a fashion statement?

dr lash?

>tfw no Judge dredd to send our fuckers to thw hyper cubes.

Bump for the Event Horizon reference

The bogpill. Not even once.

This is a mental disorder. These people need to be dealt with. If i was that kid i'd beg my dad to put me back in the orphanage.

What the fuck...

Ayy lmao.

Even Jesus can't help us anymore.

I wasn't sure,
But now I know
Hitler
Was
Right

Redpill me on the bogpill pl0x.

They actually fucking gave that thing time on tv...Jesus Christ.

THIS guy having his gennies removed is a bad thing because?

The bog pill is for Larping faggots from reddit

The moz pill is the real pill that will set you free

>making fun of Christians is okay
>making fun of conservatives is okay
>being rude to Christians is okay
>demonizing Christians is okay
>Take prayer out of school
>demonizing conservatives is okay
>free love is okay
>sexualrevolution.webm
>making fun of homosexuals is not okay
>homosexuality demands to be tolerated
>homosexuality demands to be included
>homosexuality demands to be legitimized
>homosexuality demands to be accepted
>Transsexuality demands to be accepted
>homosexuality demands you to conform
>polyamory demands to be tolerated
>harming others who don't accept you is ok
YOU ARE HERE
>Polyamory demands to be accepted
>Pedophilia demands to be tolerated
>Bestiality demands to be tolerated
>Pedophilia demands to be accepted
>Necrophilia demands to be tolerated
>Openly attacking Christians is accepted
>Bestiality demands to be accepted
>Pedophilia becomes the norm
>Necrophilia demands to be accepted
>Openly murdering Christians becomes the norm
>Societal collapse as Christians go extinct

No one cares what he does to his own body. People are concerned for the children he will corrupt.

STOP BEING SUCH A BIGOT OP...FUCK IT!

>pedophilia accepted by progressives

It isn't, you guys are so full of shit it's hilarious. Just as bad as the radical left when it comes to dishonesty.

His instagram is ah....

instagram.com/vinnyohh/?hl=en

Whats up with his..eh...its... eyes ?

Fucking Tzimisce, breaking the Masquerade.

Lenses

how will we explain this when the actual aliens land?

mnn.com/green-tech/research-innovations/stories/what-will-humans-look-like-in-100000-years

Hybrid would be cool so you can fuck yourself and become children but this guys is just a mentally broken freak who should be shot

At what point do you draw the line? Doesn't this show that something is a little off with things?

At least they're white

dredd was redpilled as fuck

kek

huehue

WE WILL BE PUNISHED FOR OUR ARROGENCE

Imagine going back in time and showing weird internet shit like this to Churchill, Charles De Gaulle or Teddy Roosevelt lmao. This is the future.

I wouldn't be surprised if aliens deal with it as well. If how we depict them all looking identical is correct, they're sure to have massive identity issues.

Going through the channel's library definitely made me think

top fucking kek

>'genderless'

At least he recognises there are only 2 genders

If you just end welfare and free healthcare you don't have situations like this.

This is the kind of shit we'll be talking about when the mullah's nuke us. Jesus can't return soon enough.

>I think I need some kids
Flips open Clinton Kinder Supply Co. magazine
>Ooh I like this one
Points to a little boy, no more that five years old
>Can I get him to be an alien too? I want to be his daddymommy!
The kid arrives, his recent surgeries make him look completely different than he did before
>Hi sondaughter! I'm your dadmom!
Kid is overjoyed and runs up to hug his dad, but more like a dog happy to see its owner than a child happy to see its parents, for the brain surgery has rendered the child a forever happy and complacent component to his alien fathers collection.

Even his friends are ayy lmaos

Clearly Toreador. Tzimisce would have captured, delimbed, and hung up those pretty ladies by now.