Hydroplate Theory Is the ultimate redpill Sup Forums

Come back to God you degenerates.

youtube.com/watch?v=4hhE6tzJR_c

Other urls found in this thread:

userscontent2.emaze.com/images/e484a96f-195f-4c14-9c71-b989eeb16162/1a3dedd1842f9a0caee17a4de96c06a6.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=mtBz1roiQR8
youtube.com/watch?v=XEtL6XjRqMg
youtube.com/watch?v=97jYngUaepA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ica_stones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

userscontent2.emaze.com/images/e484a96f-195f-4c14-9c71-b989eeb16162/1a3dedd1842f9a0caee17a4de96c06a6.jpg

Einsteeen says that the tilt of the Earth's axis and the rotation of the Earth combined with the slow accumulation of ice caps on certain parts of the globe eventually results in the occasional quick and violent shift of the Earth's crust. Is this true?

No.
Easily disproven by paleomagnetic analysis

funnily enough there is still no proof out there that the earth isn't Hollow

Flat earthers are a CIA psyop to disprove non-round earthers.

Give me a TL;DR on what the fuck this "hydro plate theory" is

youtube.com/watch?v=mtBz1roiQR8

starts to explain at @1:40:21

entire video is worth a watch once you get use to its format, some pretty interesting stuff.

Geological evidence for Noah's Flood and everything you've been taught in school was a lie.

>2:50:00
>Theory of Everything: GOD, Devils, Dimensions, Dragons, Illusion & Reality -the Theory of Everything
>Guy rambling in front of a screen

you are stupid

just watch it you mong...

I have better things to do with three of hours of my time than listen to someone rehash every New Age pseudoscience into a rambling video format.

youtube.com/watch?v=XEtL6XjRqMg

Well I mean technically there is no proof that the Earth, or any other planets for that matter, is not hollow. There are theories using sonic measuring, but there is no actual proof.

>someone found some well preserved soft-tissue and was amazed by the state of preservation
>therefore god

youtube.com/watch?v=97jYngUaepA

keep believing everything you are told.

the irony is that you're believing everything you're told by people that tell you not to believe everything you're told

nope i posted images and evidence to prove that what we have been told can't possibly be true.

>2_HOURS_AND_41_MINUTES
nope

I agree, these redpills with in the video would cause you too much distress.

No you

>images on the internet
wow what shocking and irrefutable evidence

ps.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ica_stones

stop being a cuck

>wiki
ok then

>stop liking evidence that i don't like
how "open minded"

How do you explain seismic waves being tracked through the core? Waves would not pass through air.

inb4 reptillian magic and lies

Which one their are over 4000?
Wouldn't want to gamble .
I'd think they'd respect me more if I chose none and lived like a moral cherry picking christian.

before i watch this is it related to the expanding earth hypothesis?

they would pass through the air, but it wouldn't be noticeable by humans unless there was a geographical change in their immediate environment.