Wtf Sweden

Wtf Sweden

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/dom-r-ttighet-bli-svensk-medborgare-utan-att-bevisa-vem-man-r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can I go to Sweden and recieve gibs then?

It's over for you whiteys, we be Sweden now, bow down to the new scandinavian caliphate.

> I lost my passport while fleeing UK... I mean Syria
Does this only apply to non-Whites, or can I get some free gibs too?

I wouldnt even be opposed to it if they would just put the refugees in cultural indoctrination camps.

wtf I am swedish now!

Reminder that this is all a reverse-jewish tactic to redpill the youth and start a fourth reich in the place if the EU.

This. And also a program to red pill muzzies on how to live like a proper western human being once they are deported back to their homelands.

SO, I guess 'Merica isn't the only place where idiotic judiciary is legislating from the bench and screwing its citizens. Open border commies; spanning the globe to destroy nationalism. What to be done... what. to. be. done.

first post best question I would like a response to this lads can I come to sweden and NEET?

This isn't related to Sweden directly, it's all countries in the EU that have border controls within the EURO-zone. This goes for all countries in the EU so I don't get why you write Sweden.

are you white? then no. You already have PRIVILEGE, BIGOT!

There might be an exodus from the UK of Muslims and Africans after Brexit, they are already talking of leaving because the Left have convinced them that Brexit is an act of racism.

sorry but they are there to stay.

It depends, how much can you look like an arab if you got a tan? Also can you convincingly talk in semi-arabic sounding jibberish?

If so just go get tanned up, fly over there, throw away your passport and claim gibs. If you would prefer a short trip just keep said passport safe, claim the 3500 pounds they're offering per person to leave and come right back.

Google gives me nothing. Fake

Took 5 seconds.

friatider.se/dom-r-ttighet-bli-svensk-medborgare-utan-att-bevisa-vem-man-r

Please kill yourself now and save us the trouble

>its enough to identify as a swed to be a swed now

We allready did this like 2 years ago.
The cuck crown is still ours.

Whites can't get asylum in Sweden.

If you can come to Sweden without the authorities being able to prove you're a US national, yes.

Are you retarded? The Swedish authorities have people speaking Arabic, Persian, Somali and virtually every other language on the planet. And since they would obviously realize he's American right away they would just take a picture of him and scan his fingerprints and ask the American authorities for his identity which they would supply immediately. He wouldn't get any money for returning to the US. If anything he would get fined for attempting to do this and possibly be barred from entering the EU in the future.

> be barred from entering the EU in the future

heaven fucking forbid lol

Does this only apply if you're brown?

>be barred from entering the EU in the future

implying the existence of the EU in the future.

man this has got to be the most entertaining thing I've read all day today.

truly the scourge of the swede —like a proctologist with ass problems, unable to fix it themselves.

Kek, that's fucking hilarious. Sweden truly is the most pathetic nation on earth. You guys make Germany look great in comparison.