What does Sup Forums think about adoption

what does Sup Forums think about adoption

I would only adopt if it gave me a load of money, or a sextoy of sorts...

They look fucking 30

Don't think it's a good idea.

What is this, some kind of pedophile dating site?

Hmmm is this for real.

I would say that all of these girls are at least twice the age shown

That can't be real. Must be some poor sting operation.

My ex wife was adopted. Raised by a good Christian family, dad was even a pastor. But her adopted crazy genes were unavoidable and she became a degenerate drug addict so I left her.

What the fuck they don't look their age at all

wow they're all disappointing to look at

How much for Lamonica?

>15

I bet when you arrive there they also have a dick and are black.

it's an adoption website for poor kids to go into proper loving christian american families.

reminder if you dont fuck underage nigger trannies you are LITERALLY HITLER

This desu

>21 year old grown man getting adopted

What the fuck?

Send them to Sweden then. They'd probably be considered around 5-6 years old if we're going by refugee age

I've been planning on adoption. Don't really want to deal with a marriage. Should I adopt?

How about this set?

website name?

>adopting a teenager

>adopt 21 year old NCAA prospect
>drafted to NFL
>????

>profit

God god enough Sup Forums for me today.

stephanie needs to up her photo game. definite left swipe.

Gonna have fun with this

they look "problematic"

God this is sad... All these kids parents just left them... I'd honestly adopt if I was older and had someone to mother them. :(

one man's trash is another man's treasure

literally in the image colgate-kun

I dunno what they're feeding children nowadays but girls seem to be developing way earlier. I was at a store the other day with my gf and saw some girls with like DDs and big asses and though damn, nice, and they suddenly greeted my gf, so I asked her "you know them?" and she says "yeah, they're my students" which meant they were 13-14. Or look at that howbowsnah or whatever stupid bitch that also had giant tits and butt and was like 13.

Boys that age on the other hand look faggier. I wonder if its the hormones in food or something.

>tfw Mary probably has a bigger penis than you

It's degenerate because 95% of you creepy faggots would adopt a girl and then molest her.

mary looks like a fucking 60 year old

ashley is best
jordan

Thank you I will now be adopting all the pure aryans on this site for my child army.

Making a teenage girl see you as a father figure makes it easy to fuck her.

You're damned if you do damned if you don't. If you don't adopt they just live shitty unadopted lives. If you do adopt when you decide to reveal the truth they always become fucking enraged and act like it's your fault they don't know their real parents.

t. person with adopted friends, who both flipped the fuck out when they found out they were adopted.

I would "adopt" the fuck out of Alexis and Ashley. Harmonica can just go back to Africa

Fuck off pedo filth.

This isn't even funny, it's just really sad.

No shit

No, no, fuck yes

Barbara is so lesbo.

Holy shit. Yum.

Been like this for years. Its the hgh on fast food. Theyre also super horny on kik.

Adoption from African countries should be banned. We don't need any more niggers here.

>mary looks like a fucking 60 year old
>no wrinkles
>no grey hair

I was adopted from Russia just before I turned one year old by a rich, white American family. I don't see a downside to adoption.

They are our property user so of course we can molest them.

Totally better than tinder

These threads always make me feel sad. These poors being put on some pseudo-tinder adoption website where people can go "hmmm this kid seems worthy enough of my attention".

Here is the first batch I have found, they will be trained on artillery.

I don't think any of them are boys, sorry.

I'm not that much older. But I know my girlfriends younger sister (15) got caught sexting some guy by her parents. What the fuck is up with this shit.

Lamonica is an americoon African niggers have different kind of names.

Gib Sophia daughter pls

No, no, yes

here is the machine gunner team

Lots of Alabama losers on here. Poor shitty kids.

I would not, adopted children tend to develop way too many mental illnesses, not interested in dealing with a super anti social creepy weirdo kid that'll get bullied daily in high school.

>a sextoy of sorts
flag checks out
thank you for your post muhammad.

Its pretty depressing :/

does anyone have that old picture of a blonde haired boy who strongly wanted someone of his own race or some shit?

Kyrie def browses Sup Forums, she's mastered the art of trolling you can tell with that face

Carlie can get it.

Christ this is so fucking sad, what kills me more is how many good American kids need help while we adopt niggers from somalia and import the yellow menace like it's nothing.

There's a party van waiting you scumfucks.

I mean instead of letting these children grow up to be coalburners or Larry the Cucks you might as well rebuild the reich with them, right?

They look like normal, respectable children. If me or my wife were infertile, I'd adopt them

You fucking retard, I bet that kid can't even carry a single case of 5.56 how's he going to load the gun?

I was a foster child forever. The shit conditions I experienced in the rich capital of New York makes me support abortion. Seeing people adopt cute toddlers and shit, refusing to make eye contact with older kids like me, and having to literally fight other kids for food made me a monster.

these guys will be the scientist to leap our technology forward, they will have plenty of subhumans to experiment on.

That has to be a man

underrated

Look at these cuties

maximus is a legendary name

fucking idiot carlie is going to shoot, ryder is changing the barrel

>those names

my private zoo is full at the moment ladies, sorry

>Putting up a 17 year old for adoption.
Why even bother? Here once you hit 18 and are still under foster care you basically become free from being owned by the state. The Government then pays for your post secondary, and gives you a monthly allowance for rent, food, supplies, etc. Don't really understand the point of adopting older teenagers. Hell m8, I've met many people who moved out on their own at 16-17 and have done just fine. Seems just odd to me.

>that appearance
>those names
They never stood a chance did they..

Why did a family get rid of Maximus?
Pretty good looking kid. With the right parents, he could accomplish a lot.

This thread is bumming me out.

Now this is LARPing, based user

I would just stare inappropriately and sniff her panties
I'm no monster

Theirs one named Secret Tressure... God these poor broken things...

How about i molest you with a chainsaw, you fucking nigger piece of shit? I want to murder most people on this thread. Fucking pedo scum, you should be tortured to death.

those names cant be real

>adoption
you mean wife shopping?

His parents probably died

topkek

Alexis is the beat looking one yet

>Why did a family get rid of Maximus?

I'm going to guess that his parents are methheads or heroin addicts.

What the fuck is fair man. Maximus should go to a good home. Wanna make it happen?

As bad as it is to say, I feel like adopting a child over a year old tends to mean damaged merchandise. Somebody more altruistic than I am could try and fix them, but I wouldn't take the gamble.