>conversation inevitably slides to politics

Thanks a lot Sup Forums. I'm still single after 2 years

no, it's all you

>Talking politics with normies
>Talking politics with normies who are women
>Talking politics with normies who are women and mentally ill
>Talking politics with normies who are women and mentally ill on facebook

wew

You are an abject failure and it has nothing to do with Sup Forums Women are the dumbest creatures on earth. If you can trick one into sucking your micropenis that is on you.

>Talking to other people in the internet besides Sup Forums
Amazing

>talking to other people

I know it's hard for you with your nigger IQ but I said "talking politics" on every fucking line.

>talking

>depressed skank
>thanks pol

youre welcome

You are welcome
Excellent work. Depressed skanks are very bad for you.

>having consciousness

You're the retard here. Don't blame us for your own stupidity

this, the only thing worse than getting involved with a crazy cunt, is marrying a crazy cunt

Don't get involved with a woman, sure way to fuck up your life. Buy a hooker, wear a rubber, and get a german shepherd. You'll end up rich and happy. When you get old, find an old bitch to clean up and do laundry and marry her, but not before age 60. There is a huge supply of single women at that age because they are all whores and no one wants them. When your done wanting sex, it's time for a relationship. Trust me on this. Women are evil. But faggotry is more evil.

>Marrying only after 60

You'll probably die before your offspring reach 30

>2 years

It's not that bad for a Sup Forums user.

>not hiding your powerlevel
It's like a rule. Hide it, or let it out a little at the time. Never sperg out

Yeah you're a retard. Especially if you're young and are not looking for a relationship. There's no reason to be be autistic and start shouting your views there's a lot of red pilled people in public but they put on a facade.

And at least you won't be with some crazy bitch.

not our fault you're not smart enough to lie, one of the most basic and primal instincts we develop even as children. What is wrong with you?

But i need sex man

I got more than 2 kids kids, banged 100s of hot sluts you have fapped to, and make more per hour than your whole extended family combined. The time it took me to write this post I billed out to (((them))) more than you made all day.
Try again. Try harder.

>2 years
This is only the beginning my friend.

Yeah OP, you fucked up... Also, stop blaming others for shit that happens to you. You sound like a stupid fucking nigger.

no it's actually

>talking with women about politics

retards

>Try again. Try harder.
Try what?

leaf

You fails because of you.
Fucking autist.

>I spaghettied all over
>I'm a worthless human being so I'm blaming everyone else
Fix*d that post for you

"Oh no! I'm completely inept and can't talk to women online! Thanks internet!"