The Brown Pill

Chicanos are better than whites in literally every conceivable way. We have taken over whole regions of America and we will not stop until we control the White House. 1/10 Americans is part of the Mexican fifth column that is prepared to strike at a moments notice. Our numbers are steadily growing every day. As we speak, Tyrone and Juan are tag teaming your wife and daughter. Prepare for a brown América, amigos

like the niggers, we took your shit, raped your women, and did what we wanted. Without the kikes protecting you you are fucked. Quit while you are ahead and tell the niggers.

>raped your women
it's the other way around faggot

go back to mexico, pedro

i live in california, which is rightful mexican territory. if anything, white people should get out of here and go back to the united states

>rightful
It's white territory by right of conquest. Your shitskin race can't even build a country that you want to live in.

You won't be taking over shit considering you lot are all obese manlet rape-babies who can't even create a somewhat functioning country.

yes it was yours. but we have reclaimed it in recent years and it's ours now by right of conquest.

>cry for america to give back mexican land
>cry when you are deported to mexico

Fear the manlet army

and it still won't be a country you want to live in.

>right of conquest

You morons haven't even fought yet. Get ready to eat lead the moment you start your mass chimp-out.

I know this is bait, but for all the faggots about to respond to it, think better of it and just sage this garbage
Mexicans cannot organize for shit, under any circumstances They're better than blacks but worse than whites in this regard. long as Mexico is hemorrhaging citizens who are looking for work, theie population in the US will grow, but they're mostly docile and totally manipulable. retarded gangs are more or less limited to shitholes like LA, which were trash before they showed up, and are now just lighter-skinned trash, as the mexiniggers replaced the actual nigs. don't worry about cartels spilling over either, American organized crime is far too entrenched to allow that kind of muscling in, only got as far as it did in Mexico because there was no competition besides similarly handicapped Mexcians

tl; dr Reconquista is a fucking meme 'chicanos' tell themselves because they don't have Jamal's level of gibs or Stuart's IQ. massive latin american immigration is bad for obvious reasons, but if you think there will be anything so much as resembling conquest, you're either retarded or deluded

t. castizo

>implying you can deport american citizens

we conquered it by outbreeding whites and killing niggers in gang wars. it is rightfully ours

if it is yours as you say then start shooting faggot

ill love to riddle your corpse with .223 size holes

Don't reply to this slide, shill thread you white retards, do you have to be this insecure about the obvious retarded spics that like starting stupid ass threads like this. We don't want what this edgy faggot or more then likely white guy shill wants this D&C to further the fissure that justifiably exists amongst us that the kikes want to destabilize the US, do it through legislation, deport all illegals and through assimilation 90% of mexishits legally will leave because of "muh oppression".

I wouldn't be so sure of that. More and more whites are opening up to the idea of removing or killing non-white citizens.

I'm not good at getting (you)'s but I gotta try once in a while, mang.

only in your small echo chamber on the internet. if you asked the average american about a race war they would think you are retarded

>Hispanic
>Race

why should hispanics that look like martin sheen be blamed for the actions of hispanics that look like george lopez

k

Every drive to tiajuana?

Watch how the road changes once you enter Mexico then get back to me

>Tyrone and Juan are tag teaming your wife and daughter.

Kill yourself, I'm a spic and hate niggers.

white hispanics make up a very small percentage of hispnics

>Mexicans take California
>eventually they start illegally immigrating to America again after they totally fuck up the state

don't fret. the whores you visit there'll be a little closer.

THIS

Is it small? How many people visit Sup Forums?

Try us Jose. Exeter California; armed and ready against commies and brownies alike.

mexicans outnumber whites in california you redneck faggot

not when the army and national guard are called in to quell the dirty beaner rebellion

the army and national guard have a ton of mexicans retard. we will also recieve military support from mexico once the rebellion turns violent

Stop embarrassing yourself. Niggers and jews are the real menace.

start it now then pedro

lets put your ideas to the test

im ready for a race war

I'm not white you bean dip fuck. I think once we're done with you, Baja California could be turned into a nice addition.

Lol that face when white man made the world it is today by shitting on the Aztec and Myan and every other brown trash that we deemed hostile. There are way more white people than any other color except them china men.
>Takes red pill
Unless you breed with us you will not take out the white race only way to do so is make millions of mixed kids
>Puts on tinfoil hat
China sees us as a threat to the chink take over and nukes us allowing the brownies to breed like cockroahes
>Remembers the brown and blacks hate themselves more then we do
>Tfw no matter what at the end of the day the Browns and blacks are there own worst enemy.

yes they are, whites are also a menace though
our goal is not a race war. mexican is not a race you fucking retard

learn to rotate pictures before posting

too bad

you'll need a race war to get what you want

Nah turn your head. Btw mexis enjoy being wage cucks we're loving/living it. Come at us bitches.

mexican is not a race. why would a race war accomplish anything for people who are mixed race? nice reddit spacing btw

Ive seen the new fence designs, dont worry.

We've got the money, bitches, and weapons to wait alllllll fucking day. Try us. Start it bitch.

because the only beans who think the way you do are dirty spanish and native mongrels

if you think you can take any land from the US without blood being spilled then think again

your ass is as good as dead if you try to take one square inch of clay from us

>we
no, you don't. you don't control anything. white people do not control the government or the military. the jews do.
see above

>the brown pill
How does that differ from a turd?

I'd rather live amongst whites and be a part of America. Mexico sucks ass.

by all means. if you're fine with being a submissive second class citizen cuck for whites, go ahead. i'm sure you think whites are superior too

Blahahahahaha. Bro I'm Vietnamese and German and all I fuck is Blond Aryan bitches. In Vietnam (aristocracy) we specifically bred our woman as white as possible. It's nothing about white supremacy it's Aryan culture which is global and all powerful over you shit lords.

ok then start your war buddy

lets see what happens