What exactly is wrong with gay monogamous relationships? There is literally no reason to be against that

What exactly is wrong with gay monogamous relationships? There is literally no reason to be against that.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6Ro60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Gay
>Monogamous
Pick one.

Fags are disgusting, that is reason enough.

because it's not cute like an anime you disgusting faggot.

Nothing at all, OP.

>tfw no bf to cuddle and do lewd stuff with

DUDE, MAN POOP LMAO

because cute boys are like unicorns and unlike in anime, real ones age poorly

They can't have children. If they raise someone else's they're cucks.

I was never against it, but now I hold Gays responsible for the tranny rights/gender politics bullshit.

You said there was no slippery slope. You lied. You let Trannies piggyback on your movement and now you support them in fucking up our youth.

so are lesbians by definition "bigamists"?

It's gay

there's nothing under that tummy worth putting a hand on.

since gender is a social construct, gays will be better when men can have artificial wombs.

They can use genetic testing to decide which one of them is more worthy to inseminate a well-vetted Aryan maiden egg donor.

it's fucking disgusting... also degenerate

its poopy and messy man wtf

>tranny rights/gender politics bullshit
I hold cultural Marxism and feminism responsible for that.

They practically don't exist because gay culture is based primarily on value subversion.

To be more precise, it's not the liking cock that stops them from having monogamy and not straying, but the whole culture revolving about what people perceive as homosexual identity. You end up with the gay dudes that want a real relationship getting cheated on by not finding each other in the sample pool.

Recognizing it as legitimate further separates couples from the reason they are wired to be together that being children

>Muh cummies
Get the fuck out

AIDS

Enemas exist. Sorry if the girls you've done anal with are disgusting, lazy, slobs who don't prep for sex.

Just because it's not that common, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Not an argument.

Anime is perfect, 3d can never be that cute, but 3d gays can be cute too.

:3

>They can't have children
That's unfortunate, but you can be a good person and contribute to society even without children.

Gays will turn more right wing now that right wingers don't bash gays anymore I think.

You're right. Nothing wrong with it, until your sex life becomes public and a catalyst for policy.

GAYDS

If everyone was a commited homosexual then humanity would cease to exist. Therefore it is objectively immoral.

Just like murder is objectively immoral because if we all did it then none of us would be alive right now, littering is objectively immoral because if we all did it we wouldn't be able to move anywhere, rape is objectively immoral because if we all did it it would cause irrevocable harm to the family unit as we know it and thus society in general, etc.

There is literally no argument against this except "muh feelings" and "muh tolerance".

None.

talk out of your arse

I wonder why I am even answering that

fags are destroying civilisations aren't they,
man shouldn't be feminin

It's gay.

nope, they're bigots

Stick stuff in your arse you'll see it feels pretty good

There isn't but it's rarely monogamous

Do you think people with scat fetishes are monogamous?
>I have only one mouth for your poo

Nothing is wrong with it, and I'm not against it.

REEE

thats why bisexuality and closet heterosexuals exist

Shut up Ahmed.

Homosexuality is a disease

if they eare leftists, nothing,nothing wrong at all

>thinking butthole sex is somehow natural

honestly, i could probably be gay or bi if it was just about blowjobs. i'll skip the rectal prolapse though.

People that say Gays are ruining society are autistic

>What exactly is wrong with gay monogamous relationships?
The gay part.

If Sup Forums hates gays why does Sup Forums like traps?

Not only he didn't even imply butthole sex is natural but you just admitted that you'd be fine with sucking cock
Which is as you may know not the most natural of things

What is teleology?

What is the corruption of the teleological good?

Now you know why being gay is degenerate.

Spread of AIDS and other fag desieses.
Theyre also obviously mentally ill

There should be a whole political framework dedicated to people who like ass stuff.

Probably because while we find both degenerate, both Sup Forums and traps appreciate femininity, to the point where many traps are now (on the surface) hotter than the average woman. While mentally ill faggots, they at least try to look like women.

They don't exist.

Because there are different people here, you know. Just because almost everyone here is named "Anonymous" doesn't mean we're all the same person.

It'd be nicer it they existed more
>tfw no monogamous gay bf
>instead have to deal with hook up fag, the daddy fetish and the 'daddy's' that no one wants.
Fuckin awful

Saying that they're mentally ill doesn't help anything user

>projecting

That's Sup Forums you faggot

>thread about gay monogamy
>m-muh cute boys!
>implying your more for hook up culture for the cute boys
Off yourself faggot

congrats you're a faggot

good.is/articles/gay-sex-is-not-anal-sex
>The results: Despite the popular perception, "sexual behaviors involving the anus were least common," researchers found. Around 75 percent of participants reported kissing their partners, giving oral sex, and/or receiving oral sex in their most recent sexual encounters. By contrast, only 36 percent of men reporting receiving anal sex and 34 percent of men reporting giving it. Half of participants who engaged in anal sex employed a condom. The most common series of activities in the encounter—reported by 16 percent of men—involved "holding their partner romantically, kissing partner on mouth, solo masturbation, masturbating partner, masturbation by partner, and genital–genital contact."

straight people cheat just as much

looking at this thread you would think straight people don't have divorces or affairs lol

homosexuals are judged more harshly by society as it is still seen as taboo

been with my partner for 5 years strong, during which i've seen straight friends/family breakup/cheat on one another

>everything that i disagree with is a cuck
The pinnacle of american intelligence, everyone

>If everyone was a commited homosexual then humanity would cease to exist. Therefore it is objectively immoral.
I don't think you quite get how Kant's categorical imperative works.

That everybody-is-gay Kantian hypothetical only proves that homosexuality is non-obligatory, not that it's impermissible.

>>tfw no monogamous gay bf
Well it's your fault you're a bazillion kilometers away from me. :3

I'm a faggot and I can confirm that there are no gay monogamous relationships

Men have a sex drive, women do not
Just like lesbians do not have sex (see: Lesbian bed death), gay men have A LOT of sex.
And with a lot more than one partner.

It's just human nature, men want to spread their seed around as much as possible. Or at least try to.

WOMEN ARE THOTS CASE DISMISSED

SEX IN THE ARSE IS DEGENERACY.

THE VAGINA: IT'S NATURES WAY.

It's never too late to change your mind user

Never understood the whole non-monogomous, or cheating, thing. It's easily the worst part of gay culture. I understand wanting to have casual sex or even a fuckbuddy, but once you're in a relationship that's that.

I keep getting solicited by a man in an "open relationship" with his boyfriend. Makes me disgusted to think that he'd want me to come inbetween them.

2012 called

don't be so tsundere~

Larping cunt

>I'm a faggot and I can confirm that there are no gay monogamous relationships
speak for yourself you shallow faggot

No offense, but maybe it's just because you're greek.

34% is still a pretty high number.

It encourages sex for pleasure, part of a whole lifestyle of self-absorbed pleasure seeking

Facts say you're wrong. Not only a bigger percentage of gay dudes declares they want to get married in comparison with hetero dudes, but gay marriages apparently last longer and end in a divorce only half as often as hetero marriages. If anything, gays are literally saving the marriage.

>the pence meme
For you, mon faguette

life itself is about self absorbed pleasure seeking

born in the wrong era my friend

>i'm a faggot

stopped reading there
>>>/lgbt

There is nothing wrong with it, but presenting it like it's the exact same as a heterosexual relationship with both male and female input, or that it's this new norm and tacking it along with all of their genderfuild/transphobia left wing garbage will ruin it.

I have a few gay friends, one very good one, and when I talk to him about stuff like this and gay marriage he literally says "I wish it wasn't such a big deal." Gay people are like less than 3% of the entire US population, but the left parades them around and shoves them in everyone's face for political purposes.

Same with transgender laws - should be a small, very personal issue for a microscopic portion of the population, not some nationwide agenda-shoving campaign that screams bigot at everyone and says genders aren't real and my sex junk oh oh oh oh oh oh.

Lesbians did it for the attention, then when nobody cared they just decided to be fat and not have sex.

No self-respecting woman would deny herself a dick.

It gets worse

If anyone was a committed neurosurgeon, humanity would cease to exist. That surely must mean that we should outlaw neurosurgeons.

Are you retarded m8?

Because they don't form productive nuclear families

Fuck man ass as much as you want but wife up have some kids and raise them good faggots.

Our civilization needs more wealthy intelligent people having kids, biological kids not adopting Africans

Traps are superior to women in all sorts of ways which terrify the vaginal Jew. It's fun to watch the roasties lose by not even trying to compete.

What's the point of having a relationship if you don't have pleasure? In fact, I'll go even further... what's the point of anything in life if there's no pleasure in it? I'm not saying that we shouldn't experience bad things or ignore them.

Looks like this will be a thread I shall participate in, There is nothing wrong with gays, I am bi and I have yet to see anything wrong with the idea. What pisses me off is how the lgbt community caters to the left. I'm sick of it

7/10 cute boy but if my looks are what matters most to you then you can go sit with all the nasty fat fucks and creeps who keep hitting me up.

It's not just fags by themselves, it's the fact they're an inseparable part of the broader "progressive" agenda to normalise tranny kids, paedophilia etc. Pedos e.g. NAMBLA have been affiliated with gay advocacy groups from the beginning, they temporarily went into hiding for political expediency but are now trying to resurface. Also the % of fags that are pedos is FAR higher than in the straight population. Also, they make up between 40% - 60% of male serial killers depending how you define the terms: archive.is/6Ro60

/thread

I hate traps desu because they're ruining gay. All you faggots are like
>lol traps
>ew why would i fuck an actual male
You guys are like fairies compare to actual gays, but I'll give you this pic related anyway

I don't think homosexuality even exists.
its just horny/lonely people who don't care about the gender of the hole they want to masturbate with. just look at dogs. they hump everything and its not "gay." just wanting to fuck anything.

There can be higher pleasures in a relationship, or in life, than sexual gratification. It's animalistic and base. It makes sense, don't get me wrong, but I don't think it should be encouraged.

Drugs are pleasurable too, but getting caught up in them can(*) prevent you from developing finer pleasures.

Huh, so Yoai hands really ARE a thing.

But to answer your question OP, faggotry is unnatural, unproductive, and (according to statistics about how many of those marriages they fight so hard to get end in divorce) unfulfilling.

By commited homosexual i mean someone who never has children and only has relations with the same sex you utter faggot
Do you even know what subtlety is?

How do we know? Gay adoption is still a new concept. About ten years ago it was still illegal in about a dozen states

Reminder that minority groups naturally band together regardless of how bad certain things are
Need example? How bout every group supported by the left?
Lgbt supports BLM and Islam despite literally terrorists

Implying your average female can be monogamous.
mfw I'm not implying.

t. man who's been cucked.

Here we go again with the stereotypical bullshit.. step up your game user.

In theory, nothing

In practice it always results in kiddy diddling and anti-white bullying like that cake nonsense

You want gays to be liked, hang all the bad seeds. Even if 90% of them need to be gone

Better than trump hands :DDD

Why is that twink about to molest a young boy? Are all gays pedophile beasts?

You're right, even Milo the """Based Faggot""" admits this, and talks about it frequently at his events... At least he's honest about it though.

To me traps have always been about ruining straight on feminism's terms, not ruining gay. Seems like you have to misgender a trap on nearly every level to perceive her as a bf like that.

>calling the top a twink
Fucking burger intelligence

>my feelings are reason enough
Fuck you, libtard