I regret my vote. EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. DAY

I regret my vote. EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. DAY.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/ShareblueSample04.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

then kill yourself

Then kill yourself faggot

Me too, brother.

i regret your birth every single day
t. mom

please kill yourself then.

3pbp, as we say.

Hi, shills ;)

U r dum

SHOVE DILDOS IN YOUR ASS KIKE

^these.

/thread

(((Not my problem.)))

me too

I can't believe I voted for this retard CLompf. Should have voted Hillary like a normal human being but you racists clouded my mind with your memes. Fuck Blumbp and fuck crackers.

Sucks to be you

"I wish Hillary won!"

- no actual Trump voter, ever.

This is so hard to watch, after seeing the buffoon we have in the White House speak. What a huge mistake we made in November.

>I regret my vote
I don't get it
the other choice would have been Hillary
so you are saying you'd rather have Hillary?

It's you newfags that see threads like these and fall for it. please sage and move on.

Trump is a puppet of the rich business men. He also fucks his daughter

Is that the lead singer of Talk Talk?

Hello, drumpf cuck. Get enough of drumphies cummies today?

that lucky bastard

me too, comrade.

I don't.
In. The. Least.

no, he's the famous Russian rapper Sminem

Your dad here. I regret your birth too. We both think it would be much better if you killed yourself.

saged

> she brings peace

kek

>.02 has been deposited

kys Shareblue

I called my (((South Korean))) (((Christian))) (((Mother))).

I told her that babies were getting raped and killed.

She said, "Not my problem."

I feel like killing and raping babies now.

I wanted to vote Hillary but I live in Alabama and didn't see a point in wasting my first vote.

>I regret my vote. EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. DAY.

Buy yourself a pizza .

HEIL ASSAD
HEIL OUR FUHRER
THE MUSLIM BLOOD FLOWS THROUGH MY SYRIAN VEINS AS I CRY

Everyday I wake up, lie in bed for an hour wrestling with my conscience, wondering why I should wake up.

How could I...a man who believes in justice, goodness, and beauty in this world, fall prey to the controlling power of Russian spies?

I have filed 3 times with my local government to lawfully get my vote changed to hilllary. So far I've gotten nothing but rejections, but I know I have to do something

I pray everyday that when I wake up tomorrow that God will remove my vote from the tally. I see no other form of redemption.

Please, Sup Forums help me. I am a broken man. I need help. The regret and shame from voting for Trump too much for one man to bear.

this is a great deal of suicide

Me too :'(

if your vote didn't even matter, why do you regret it?
it wouldn't have change a fucking thing.

SAY IT WITH ME

MADAM PRESIDENT

You've got nothing to brag about Finland .

I like how this morons think Sup Forums is some sort of magical entity

Its just people shitposting, we dont create our opinions based on Sup Forums, "/pol" creates it opinions based on us, pol/ doesnt exist as a collective, its too decentralize, I can just go to youtube and shitpost in the comments, get way more audience and exposition. I dont need Sup Forums to tell me what to do

this is why they always lose

Because I assumed he would be in jail by now

>ShareblueSample04.jpg
simple shitposting

are you the same poster from the other thread? anyways, who cares about Helsinki?
it's the most cucked city in finland and all the sane people avoid it

he just mention this type of shit you moron shill

>SAY IT WITH ME
You're pathetic .

tfw OP is probably a Hillary voter

This! I don't regret my vote but I no longer support this kike loving clown. Fuck trump!

yeah sure you do share blue brocksucker

Rural retard made a choise

Drumpf denied his maga goys

Now suburban unters cry

As whites fly to fight assad

MADAME PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why? the worst case scenario is we get the same policies HRC would have pushed, so there's literally nothing lost in voting for Trump. Yes, I'm pissed that he's cucking out on us, but I don't regret voting for him.

I guess you should stop listen to fake news then

Pro-tip to anyone who is tactically defending trump in this thread: don't

The act of "regret posting" has become a meme. By fighting it you will be playing into their hand. The best way to beat it is to embrace it and turn it on the opposition.

I've had fun satarizing the regret post. I've even made OC for it. Join the fun, it's a good life and will ultimately strengthen Trump's support.

What are you going to do about it?

He didnt jail her - tough luck
Ivanka made him bomb Assad - what a cuck

Now jews leach suburban blood
As goys die for cheetos God

bumped, mad?

fpbp

>tfw me too

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/ShareblueSample04.jpg

Kill yourself you fucking shill.

No more churros and tacos for you, burger.

Hey CTR. They still pay you?

More than you or Brock could afford, nerd virgin.

those are all fucking horrible, i think that might made me gay

He wasn't satisfied with announcing he was the kikes' boy once
or twice
He just keeps doing it

shills
OP is faggot.

Same here brother.

But what about the feels? Aerica's antifa will be just like Europe's now.

We can like share the experience man, you must have known the masses would reject law and order if you deport 11 million for breaking the law.

*nudge* Praise Kek *wink* Hail Chaos!

why. you had nothing to lose except a little piece of hope which you now have. but what the fuck do you think the alternative is you pussy? at least you had some hope. now you got hit with reality. why regret it faggot?

So you are saying you would rather have voted for Hilary? Get fucked.

>OP is faggot.

We thought he was a genius acting dumb
Should have known he was a half-wit trying to be cool
Won't fool anyone again though
Won't even last half a term

But America Chan's got riots again. Poor baby democracy fell over and hurt itself.

Lol what a whimpy little fgt.

don't beat yourself up for voting for Hillary Clinton. It was her turn, after all

Hahahahahahahahaha

this

I guess you regret re-posting this shitty bait thread everyday too.

Yeah. Not as if there were any alternatives to kike owned trump and hillary

John is that you? How many times i have told you to raname the file and use a proxy before post? Mr Goldenberg is not gonna be happy about this

Shill

Everytime I begin to slightly regret voting for Trump, I remember that the alternative was Hillary. This is still a better timeline

COMEY 5/3: "...About 1000 homegrown violent extremists investigations...another 1000 investigations of those in touch with foreign terrorist, about 300 [of those 2000] are people who came to USA as refugees"
Senator Question: "How many of the 300 refugees you are investigating came form the 6 banned countries"

ANSWER
"a third of them came from the six banned countries (removing Iraq)" - James Comey

PROJECTION IS POLITICS 101

Don't know how many of you guys are on the soros payroll but you've an uphill battle dealing with billions of people who've finally seen the light, seen through the scam and are a hell of a lot wiser now trump has openly genuflected to his kike owners
Trump shone the spotlight on the kike
It's the one thing he's achieved, inadvertently or otherwise
He covered his kike overseers in neon lights
Game's up

We have local council votes tomorrow, (I don't know about the rest of UK) and the general election 8th of June.
Pic is the polling station in my town. It's behind the church in a community centre.
It will be the first time my daughter can vote as she turned 18 two months ago. I put her on the electoral register.
She is a bit of a lefty. I told her that as she grows older, then she'll become more conservative.

I really don't know who to vote for. Probably Conservative in the local election as they keep the town nice.
And UKIP in the general election. But I honestly don't know. Theresa May seems to be doing a good job as PM.

mouth of the lion faggot probably not even old enough to vote

shills go away

>filename
top kek

>leaf
fuck off

I no longer support Trump, but assuming you're legit, you're also a faggot for regretting it. The alternative was mother fucking Hillary Clinton.
It is literally impossible for him to be worse than her. At Trump's absolute worst he could match her and that's it. Plus if she had won instead we wouldn't have had all the delicious salt.

> Alex 'Performance Artist' Jones is the light
> Soros is Sith Lord who lives in the Death Star and we are the Jedi
> That's why we post Nazi memes

Yes my fellow magapede ignore and sage. We won't succumb to shills!
Awooo!!

69D chess!

I'll have to choose between Plaid Cymru and Labor.
I like Corbyn because he said 'I'd give the EU 7 out of 10'
He didn't deny all the problems, he just said leaving would make things worse.