Is Antifa the ugliest terrorist organization there is? Why do they all look like xanax-addled oblivion npcs...

Is Antifa the ugliest terrorist organization there is? Why do they all look like xanax-addled oblivion npcs? Is this why they wear the mask?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IGAlWRIoQs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They have a young bogdanoff in their midst. I'm honestly considering switching sides now tbqhfam.

antifa is composed of primarily of crustpunks with rich professor parents, mentally ill (usually tranny) runaways that are preyed upon and taken into the fold, and "woke" hotep black dudes that'd probably beat bloody piss out of the first two if they weren't "comrades", for being gay white devils

THICC

>The mugshot that saved Antifa

So antifas are 25-40+ kek

Posting picture of teenagers who are products of their environment. It's not these kids fault their mentally ill mother raised them. Get them into a gym and those boys will turn into fine men. Those antifa on the other hand need an all exclusive helicopter ride.

The average murican is so weird and ugly.....

Antifa are below average

They still look better than the average /fa/ user.

>Implying Dylan isn't a qt3.4

Dylan is actually photoshopped in there to showcase that he looks better than all the /fa/ggots.

Well I hope so....

that top-left nigger has probably banged more white girls than all of you collectively will in your lives.

>that giraffe-man in the middle

still unironically better looking though

This explains why they are so angry. I'd be pissed af if I looked that gay.

most people are ugly regardless

>girls
Did you assume his sexuality? How
heteronormative you cishet shitlord

Just the norm in Portland, cheap high quality pot, meth and heroin draw scum from all over the country

second from the left on the bottom row is qt

Guy on the top right was in the video of the Antifa thugs harassing the PTSD person.

Where is her chin?

I think there's 3 girls but I'm having a really hard time telling

Top middle looks like pic related

Really??! I counted 3 guys?

im i the only one that thinks that the trenchcoat mafia looked cool as fuck?

Because that's what they are. Just look at any interview with them. They're braindead.

Those are high school kids you FUCKING LEAF

What interview? Who are you larping as?

Antifaggot unmasked:
youtube.com/watch?v=IGAlWRIoQs4

no one looks good in mug shots

If you cleaned them up
Some might be ok

Very funny OP, that's obviously taken from Faces Of Meth.

In the US, all of these people would pass for white.

>Why do they all look like xanax-addled oblivion npcs?
I heartily kekd OP

Is top left a bodanoff relative?

I just realised eye color does alot for a persons looks. If he had brown eyes he wouldn't be as good looking imo, no homo famalam

They are a symptom of our post-modern, degenerated society.

He took the bogpill, white girls flock towards him.

He's obviously an undercover agent for the bog
Antifa hasn't found out because nobody gave them the quick rundown

Idk where this is located, but in Canada you can legally knock somebody out for approaching you all Agro like that.
You have self defense to the extent necessary . Sure his buddies might beat you up after but thats not the point.
Somebody walks up on me like that at minimum i'm busting a knee cap with my steel toes . If they are under 6'5" its a boot to the chin.
Literal GOAT tactics .

Copy that!

5 guys and 15 questionable genders.

19 faggots, 1 bog-gender

They all look like addicted psychiatrist patients

This, this is a good leaf.