/wig/ - WHITE ISLAM GENERAL: Für Allah und für diese Völk edition

Are you ready for the final solution to our demographic problem, to the JQ, and to unchecked capitalism?

>strong patriarchal society
>worship combat and struggle against overpowering odds
>boys raised to fight for their civilisation and be fathers, girls raised to support their husband and be mothers
>degenerates literally crucified
>go into battle chanting hymns praising god
>every citizen owns a gun
>no democracy, policy is formed by a committee of educated technocrats and implemented by a benevolent dictator
>anti-semitism ingrained in their culture
>no banks, usury or interest rates, currency is real gold coins

With the racial component, this ideology becomes something unstoppable - something that could finally bring about the 1000 year Reich.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjcHcd1sjoE
youtube.com/watch?v=bjZqvy_aMRU
youtube.com/watch?v=guYMAycJgYA
youtube.com/watch?v=Kz9y9mewG7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neocon kike lovers, Arabs who hope White Islam will encourage mongrelisation, and Goldbergs who are too busy screeching with autism NEED NOT POST in this thread.

Further, if you are here to post ‘le pedophile xDD’ meme feel free to REFRAIN FROM POSTING in this thread.

After 2000 years of greatness and strength, we are utterly unable to keep our women in check, to raise our boys to manhood, and to install decency in our daughters. We have been cucked hard by the (((friendly peoples of Israel))) and there his only one ideology that makes refusing to do that a DUTY.

>In speeches, Hitler made apparently warm references towards Muslim culture such as: "The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France".[1]
>A famous anecdote about Adolf Hitler's perspectives towards Islam and the Arabs is recounted by Albert Speer in his best-selling memoir, Inside the Third Reich. Speer reports that "Hitler had been much impressed by a scrap of history he had learned from a delegation of distinguished Arabs."[2] The delegation had speculated that the world would have become "Mohammedan" if the Berbers and Arabs had won the Battle of Tours in the 8th Century AD, and that the Germans would have become heirs to "a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and in subjugating all nations to that faith. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the German temperament."[3] Speer then presents Hitler's claims on this subject:
>Hitler said that the conquering Arabs, because of their racial inferiority, would in the long run have been unable to contend with the harsher climate of the country. They could not have kept down the more vigorous natives, so that ultimately not Arabs but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire.[4]
>Similarly, Hitler was transcribed as saying: "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."[5]
>According to Speer, Hitler stated in private, "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"[6]

This. This is how we solve our decline.
Fuck that quadroon kike wilders

Indeed.

This is so fucking true. Wish there was more traction user. We need a more solid platform.

The only reason Hitler pandered to dune coons is to fuel his war machine with their oil
If slavs were subhuman to him who can imagine what mudslimes would be
Mudslimes wouldnt give anything to Hitler unless he acknowledged Muhammad
Purley a strategic move

This shit again.

SAME IDIOT WITH IMG_NNNN.jpg

SAME IDIOT WITH

PEPEMUHAMAD.JPG

GOAT FUCKERS, BEGONE

This fucking shit again

THIS IS PART OF A DISCORD OP MADE BY SOME 5 RETARDS WHO KEEP AGREEING WITH EACH OTHER, REPOSTING THE SAME STUPID PICS AND FRENETICALLY JERKING ONE ANOTHER ON DISCORD

FUCK OFF GOAT DICK SUCKERS

I don't think you get the point here, we are not trying to welcome shitskins, we are trying to adapt the most powerful ideology to come out of the abrahamic world. Beats the kike on a stick.

I WILL NEVER LEARN ARABIC OR SUBMIT TO A SHITSKIN SANDNIGGER

KILL YOURSELF

Only once in a few years you have to travel to the desert and go in circles around some cube. And you also have to pray in the direction of it. 5 times a day.

The whole point is to adapt it, not merely adopt it

that's rich coming from a mongoloid

and the rich saudis aren't supposed to drink alcohol and fuck hookers but here we are

Althou based René Guénon converted to islam and he was a very smart man. There are different types of Islam, i could choose some Sufism over sunni branch. Sufis are very mysticals almost philosophical.

islam is cancer

it eats away civilization until nothing is left but angry vindictive savages

go away OP, preferably to hell

Sufism with elements of esoteric aryanism fits our culture and tradition
youtube.com/watch?v=pjcHcd1sjoE
youtube.com/watch?v=bjZqvy_aMRU

>Most powerful religion
Shitskins have been inbreeding for so long that their genetic material is fucked, they have low iq's and have abhorrent eyesight, and often have many recessive gene disorders.
The "most powerful religion" has never truly left the Middle East because of how retarded their religion is, except for now when the libtards hand it to them.
The crusades prove how powerful Christianity is, and furthermore Jesus just walked around shitting on jews his whole life, the OG antisemite

>Bulgaria

This is a white islam thread, that implies only whites should post. Why do bulgarian/romanian niggers keep coming here?

>anbaps are infinity better than muslims
>giant white families
>native white culture
>not a bunch of proud stiff-necked thugs
>no degeneracy
>sweet hymns
>you get to stick around when jesus comes back

barbarous and savage races falling to barbarism and savagery? who would have guessed

>Islam is the ultimate solution for a perfect civilization
>Every Islamic country is a third world hellhole

Ahmed nice try now leave these board we don't take kindly to kiddy fuckers

worshipping the kike on a stick isn't the best option, Bible was corrupted by the Jews anyway. They corrupted Islam too, but only with the miscegenation element. We take that out - and boom. Jesus will return according to Islam too.

it wasn't always like that
youtube.com/watch?v=guYMAycJgYA

The only arguement actual red-pilled people have against Sup Forums is against muslims themselves, not the religion.
Arabs have always been backstabbing tribes, with brutal social standards, slavery, and pedophilia, to say the least, Islam hav greatly fixed that, I doubt Christianity would've changed anything at all.
Islam itself is undisputably the best for an ethno-nationalistic state.
If an Islam that is based on European cultures is made, I can safely say your race won't go extinct within the coming century.
Act now, before Islam is turned to a left-wing cuck shell of whatit actually is.

You're a fucking poo in loo, you degenerates shit on the streets. Islam would give you a sense of hygiene too, but you're too subhuman to ever follow a complex abrahamic faith. Keep tapping your chakras and shit...ting on the streets.

Fuck a century, think a 1000 year reich. Women would be kept in check and men would keep evolving. This is what we need. We get to respect nature without giving up civilization.

dont you know white people invented wahhabism?

Actually no.
Only 5 things you have to do in Islam:
Pray.
Give charity anually
have faith in god
fast
go the cube /IF/ you wanna

it's the only way, lads

who went there have more respect and get to wear fancy clothes.

>have faith in god
>god told me to rape this 8 yo, Allah wills it

what now?

You also have to preserve your tribe in the modified edition, but that's literally all it takes to propel us to the stars.

Complete bullshit, that is a kike meme. See

>silly goy, it wasn't pedophilia 3000 years ago when civilization was perfect

>Kike meme
>In the most trusted Muslim source

Where? Where in the quran does it say that?
Give me an explicit line in the Quran that explicity tell you to rape 8 years olds.
Just because Muhammed did something doesn't mean you must absolutely do it.
Jesus, praise be upon him, is just as important in Islam as Muhammed, but Muhammed had the privilege of ending the line of prophets and creating Islam.

Islam just co opted Jesus, and the old testament may have been corrupted but the new testament was written by true Christians

>what would Jesus do?
kill fags and jews and rape kids
>what would Muhammed do?
kill fags and jews and rape kids
>what would jews do?
be jews

Looks like they're all bad, too many people misinterpret them and are more focused on pushing an agenda they don't even fully understand.

No christian has met Jesus.
There is no way to absolutely tell his life.
Muhammed made the religion with the world witnessing.
He started in a small town called Mecca and conquered his way into ruling the arabic gulf.
His tale about the life of Jesus Christ is just as valid as any "Christian", we believe in the same god, you were just tricked into worshiping him the wrong way.

>Christianity wouldnt fix brutality, pedophilia, etc
10 commandments my dude
>Muslim Ethnostate
>Your race wont go extinct
Stupid mudslimes will breed faster than whites anyways, and shitskins want the whole world under islamic law, therefore one earth, one state, one religion, no ethostate
>Eurocentric islam
Never going to happen

Feeling really clean with your goat there ahmed?

Not a muslim ethnostate, a WHITE ISLAMIC ETHNOSTATE. They don't fit the ethnic requirement.

>Never going to happen
Could've said the same about Christianity some 2000 years ago. Kikes invented it, after all.

>forced marriages
>no man without a harem of 6 year olds
No natural selection, no evolution, you are anchoring down humanity

Murder
Rape 6 year olds
Goats

>And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.
>And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

Violence was a necessity during the rise of first Israel, but it didn't solve the basic problem: violence itself corrupts creation. Jesus came to do war against sin, death, and even violence. Not only that, but he won. Those who live by the sword will die by the sword. Those who follow the King in this Age will reign with Him in glory come the next one.

>women should choose who they breed with

If you think the fact white babies are a minority today is bad you'll wish it was like this some 20 years in the future.

yeah you totally convinced me, pic not related

>Trusting one persons accusations
1/10 bait

Also did you know that Muhammed was a Christian? His goat told me so

>American
>wants Islam
>writes in German

Benjamin Franklin was right. By allowing non-Anglos to settle in such great numbers, particularly swarthy Germans, the cultural identity of the American colonist was destroyed.

Sure. I just don't care anymore.

I'd rather do my own thing, focus on self-improvement, my career and allow all of these stupid movements and ideologies to destroy themselves.

The feminists, LBqweqwt, and progressives will be the victims of islam- not straight white men

>Jesus would rape kids
If that were true that must be why mudslimes think he's a prophet

you like being called a shitskin I guess

>disciples

Fuck off subhuman sand ape

goat fucker i want to sign up can you send me the forms

>10 commandments.
None is there to enforce them, I see Christianity as good religion to be honest, but people on top are cucks, and it's not gonna change.
The thing about Islam is none can stop you for interprete it however you want, as long as you are able enough to actually interprete it.
>Will breed faster than us
Won't matter, Islam can excuse racial segregation.
>Eurocentric Islam not happening
Likely not happening, but you can't tell me directly that such a thing wouldn't be benificial to the Ethnonationalistic cause.
Even if it is a meme, I'll go with it.
A goat fucking batte-winning conquere> Hipster jew who died for our sins.
This is but a comparision, for we are not supposed to insult the messiah, it's Ironic because we cherish him more than Christians.

Muhammed was an inbred beduin pedophile, any race of people following islam is a nigger by default.

thing is Christians do it even though Jesus would fuck them up for it

Muslims do it because Muhammad actually did it

>relaying things said in confidence
>"accusation" of being a muslim fanboy
>unironic, unsubtle "DELET THIS"

We have similar circular dances in Syberia
youtube.com/watch?v=Kz9y9mewG7g

>taking ideas from mudslimes
>kill them and globalize it
If they dont fit the ethnic requirement why take ideas from that at all?
>Christianity could have been not able to be in europe
Christianity is actually compatible with western values my dude

>Muslims are required to wash themselves 5 times at least everyday before prayer, where it is a virtue to put perfume right after.
Sorry man, we stink

>Text says "Damn, god."
I bet that was the last thing she said, when a paki broke into the house the raped her.

By the 2050 there will be more muslimes in the world than christians. And by the 2100 i'm afraid to even think what will happen with Chinese and Indian rise, European demographic decline and African birth rates. And islam will be in the middle of this all. You know that there are more muslims in India than there are people in whole Pakistan?

either y'all wasting a shitload of water you desperately need or you're not 'washing' your entire body with 6 oz of rose water

If women adhered to Christian values this would be a good system, socially viable men with socially viable women would allow for humans to evolve.
>denying women a even shred of choice
Shows that you cant get women without raping them or getting them in a forced marriage at 6 years old

>when a paki broke into the house the raped her.
That only happens in shitskin arab countries Mehmet... most of the time.

water in all shitskin countries is like washing in sewerage in the west, that's why you stinky goat fucker

>And by the 2100 i'm afraid to even think what will happen with Chinese and Indian rise

the chinks will fucking decimate them

Islam is a religion, it can be taken by any person from any>
race.
And Sup Forums is more diverse than any feminist group in this world.
See the irony?

Pic related is a result of Western values

Daily reminder that all converts to Islam are race traitors, who will be treated accordingly on the Day of the Rope.

>Ahmed Huber
>converted to Islam
>quotes allegedly Hitler
> trustworthy source

Don't reply to the pooinloo, just report until he's banned. Christianity is what made bongs let them into Londonloo in the first place.

GTFO with your bullshit.

This is interesting, reminds me of the Viking clap. Great stuff, would visit Siberia.

This is where I live. It snows here most year.
It ranked second cleanest city to live in in and was featured in the 100 safest cities in the world in 2015.
Oh my god, I'm drawning in sand.

while is true, means to shed over 1000 years of cultural identity

all the points in the OP are also able to be implemented in a christian society

But experience has proven that they aren't.

No it's because of (((them))) not "Western values"

>no one to enforce 10 commandments
Where have you been? All western goverment's laws have the same core principles of the ten commandments, not to mention social enforcement
>islam beneficial to ethnocentrailism
Islam destroys all culture it comes across, take mudslimes destroying ancient structures and such as an example
>Goat fucker who couldnt get anyone to join his shit religion so he forced people into it over a man who's influence inspired and took over the world
Ok muhammad

(((them))) flooding the West is a result of Christianity's meekness. Everything went downhill after the 50s. Hitler tried to stop it, but we stopped him for them.

Not an argument
Really think rapists are real die hard Christians?

Bulgaria is right, western value are being buried deep with a shovel called multiculturism.
But again, Islam isn't a culture, it's a religion that doesn't ask you, but forces you to embrace your own culture, even if it's pagan, we still celebrate some of our old pagan holidays.

what do you mean they arent?
when were women allowed rights again? 2000years ago?
the kike is behind modern society not christianity

Thats why we need another crusade
Gen z is looking promising

>is a result of Christianity's meekness
Retard, the downfall of /x/-tianity was what brought Europe down.
I hate to say it but even tho it was tyrannical the catholic and eastern church managed to keep people together and hold morale.
And there was no "meekness" back then, kikes and the lot were tortured and killed for even the slightest rumor of sin or crime. You'll never see this today or maybe ever.

>christianity destroys islam and kikes for 2k years
>everything went to shit after the 50s bc of Christians
not the 6gorillion jew pity you say?

*soviet subversion
(Mobile fag, cant attatch file)

Feminism, faggotry and heresy was conceived in the Christian west, I wouldn't put that on Chrtistianity, but it certainly did slip through it.
Again, in a dominately Islamic society, under the right circumstances, you won't have to destroy anything, you'll be making the Islam, not submit to one, how many sects are there now? Why not one made by and for the west, or at lest what's left of it.
Arabs destroyed temples here, but they didn't destroy the culture, the language or traditions, these things always survive.

Fuck off Muhammad, nobody likes your shitty desert cult.

Don't forgot to sage

none of the points are really stopped by christianity, but I can see why islam's teachings of personal submission would make facilitating this change easier

however, when you look to the past of christianity, it was not what is is today, and was more similar to islam, particularly in terms of submission to God.

Lol, didn't you have wars with Iraq and Afganistan? With Somali? You can't win a crusade, you just give them a reason for jihad and that gives them goal, something to do to strife for.