Bannon Plans Leaked

Bannon took selfies in front of his whiteboard on "accident" so we could have confidence in him and Trump again. And this is only the whiteboard he lets the rabbis see.

It has everything you would ever want on it and shows Trump probably fully intends to follow through with his promises.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/03/steve-bannons-secret-war-room-whiteboard-accidentally-revealed/

Here is what could be made out:

Pledges on Obamacare
>Repeal and replace Obamacare

Pledges on Tax Reform
>Create a 10% repatriation tax
>Lower the corporate tax to 15%
>Eliminate the estate tax
>Eliminate the carried interest loophole

Pledges on Immigration
>Cancel all federal funding to sanctuary cities
>Suspend immigration from terror-prone regions
>Implement new extreme immigration vetting tech…
>Suspend the Syrian Refugee Program
>Create support for victims of illegal immigration
>Expand and revitalize the popular 287(g) program
>Issue detainers for all illegal immigrants who are…for any crime, and they will be placed in removal proceedings
>End “Catch-And-Release”
>Hire 5,000 more Border Patrol agents
>Restore the Secure Communities Program
>Triple the number of ICE agents
>Build the border wall and eventually make Mexico….
>Sunset our visa laws so that Congress is forced to revise and revisit them
>Finally complete the biometric entry-exit visa tracking…
>Propose Passage of Davis-Oliver bill
>Immediately terminate Obama’s “two illegal…
>…pass “Kate’s Law

Why the fuck are there not ten threads about this?
It's on Drudge right now too.
Guess there wasn't room with all the discussion about white girls liking chinks or whatever the fuck sharia blue likes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=thaNhEAKF_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He said in an interview months ago that in his "War Room" (his office he shares with Priebus, I believe), he has up on a white board every single promise that Trump made during the campaign so that there's a constant reminder.

This is not news at all.

Exactly. And people wonder why Bannon might be on his way out. If anything that's board must piss Trump off to be reminded of what he actually promised.

Yeah, seriously. I regret my vote EVERY. GOD. DAMN. DAY.

If Bannon leaves I am done with Trump, fuck with refugee loving cuck

These three months since the inauguration has exposed who's really on our side and who the weak bandwagon faggots are. I've been surprised that most of the TRS crew are very weak blackpilled sissies.

The Republicans just folded on the budget.

This is a complete joke. There is only two scenarios: either the Republicans (including Trump) are completely and totally fucking incompetent, OR the Republicans are openly fucking over Trump, and he is too incompetent to do anything about it (immediately asking Paul Ryan to step down, and firing Reince Priebus).

Both scenarios involve Trump being completely incompetent. Kill yourself.

Lol this reads like some Sup Forumstard's "plans" to carry out some juvenile republican plan thought up while taking a break from their bob jones/abeka homeschool curriculum

it's not some super secret master plan, it's a list of campaign promises you dolts

You must realize that trump isn't a republican. The Republican Party is full of neocons and traitors. The Bannon/Trump ideaology is in conflict with nearly all of he government (deepstate/congress/all activist judges).

I hate how people just assume that since trump is president and there's a republican majority that he can get things done. It's not the case. You have opposition in your own ranks. Traitors to the cause of freedom and making America great again

This one isn't on there?

youtube.com/watch?v=thaNhEAKF_U

Niggers are not allowed here.

What are you talking about?

Nobody is 100% off the bandwagon you shill. We are just actively and honestly criticizing him so hopefully he can turn it around before it's too late (2018 is too late).

Folding on this budget was a huge mistake. I understand the healthcare debacle, because honestly, all the Repubs can do is keep Obamacare because if their voters lose healthcare they will be fucked. But continuing to fund sanctuary cities, not properly funding a border wall, and not touching refugee funding is inexcusable.

Bannon
Is GOD.

>Why the fuck are there not ten threads about this?
Why do you think?
We are under attack, important posts are getting slid off.

He did this on purpose

The right wing is pissed.

also no one cares about you leave, you can't even vote. We don't post stupid fucking threads about your cucked President TrueDoe

>We are just actively and honestly criticizing him

YOU might be the other 99% are shareblue, /leftypol/, putinbots, college kids sent here by there professors trying to "defeat" Sup Forums
Pay attention you will see the same exact phrases used over and over again
We have been being raided HARD after the election far worse than before

Putting a jew in the photo makes it bulletproof against critics, because anything said will be debunked as "anti-semitic"

23786374D Chess right there

Hey rabbai...whatcha doing?

>>Repeal and replace Obamacare
nope
>>Create a 10% repatriation tax
nope
>>Lower the corporate tax to 15%
nope
>>Eliminate the estate tax
in progress
>>Eliminate the carried interest loophole
in progress
>>Cancel all federal funding to sanctuary cities
nope
>>Suspend immigration from terror-prone regions
nope
>>Implement new extreme immigration vetting tech
nope
>>Suspend the Syrian Refugee Program
nope/backpeddle
>>Create support for victims of illegal immigration
yes
>>Expand and revitalize the popular 287(g) program
yes
>>Issue detainers for all illegal immigrants who are…for any crime, and they will be placed in removal proceedings
yes
>>End “Catch-And-Release”
nope
>>Hire 5,000 more Border Patrol agents
nope
>>Restore the Secure Communities Program
nope
>>Triple the number of ICE agents
nope
>>Build the border wall and eventually make Mexico pay for it
nope
>>Sunset our visa laws so that Congress is forced to revise and revisit them
nope
>>Finally complete the biometric entry-exit visa tracking
nope
>>Propose Passage of Davis-Oliver bill
nope
>>Immediately terminate Obama’s “two illegal…
nope
>>…pass “Kate’s Law
nope

If you actually thought trump would get a special prosecutor for clinton, you are very naïve

Top jej

it was the complicated stuff on election night. Trump promised Clinton he wouldn't prosecute if she conceded that night.

After listening to the interview between Rush and VP Pence, I think Trump let us in a little bit on what's going on with this budget. Pence said the biggest accomplishment of this budget was increasing defense spending 15 B or something without increasing the domestic spending like the dems want. Trump recently tweeted that Andrew Jackson saw the Civil War coming but died before he could do anything to stop it. I think Trump sees a civil war coming, especially if the Senate changes the rule to allow 51 votes to pass a law. This will send the dems over the top and they will longer be able to anchor his agenda. We needed a bigger military to prevent foreign intervention in the case of civil unrest in the US.

Yeah great point burger, better to be a massive cuck and allow every liar to win because of a bunch of empty promises. Really gonna MAGA that way :DDDDD

This is the exact same shit that Obama fanatics did, let the guy lie to them and stood by him like the ultimate good goyim, it's pathetic, the fact that I'm annoyed about it as someone who isn't even American and you aren't speaks volumes about how fucking bad things have become.

John T-

Donald Trump knows the civil war cannot be avoided

Yes goy, immediate ousting of assad and war with russia would've been much better.