Are free-marketeers mentally ill?

Why do they enjoy licking the boots of greedy CEOs?

Great way to demonstrate that you know nothing about AnCap or capitalism in general.
Also shouldn't you be in class you SoCal fuck?
inb4 real communism hasn't been tried

Lol, why do you enjoy licking tarmac, statist roadcuck?

> Tfw you'll never enjoy a flying car

Doubles confirm. Libertardians are too stupid to realize that their system leads to degeneracy and globalistic slavery.

>tfw the richest nation of all time was built on free market principles

kek

eat shit, surf

degeneracy isn't even a problem in their minds, and most of their political social media accounts have obtusely moronic statements like "I

Did you mean serf?

>he actually thinks the people get any of the wealth and it doesn't just go to (((capitalists))).
This is true.

>implying rich nations aren't the most cucked by degeneracy

I hope (((they))) don't decide to go the route of world war and implementing police states. I want to see the collectivist muzzies takeover europe to show the weakness of individualism.

Strawman

Literally circular reasoning lol, the OP doesn't mention wealth or richness.

I'm no AnCap or Libertarian, but I'd guess because it's better then licking the commissar's boots in a gulag under communism.

>communism is the only alternative to free market capitalism

I see you feel the need to call me on my strawman but ignore your ad hominem.
Regardless you have shown yourself to be vastly ignorant of how capitalism works.
It took you almost twenty minutes to check your own low energy thread. You are a shill and a bad one at that. How? You've made a thread that simply serves to attack people who agree with capitalism, there is no thought being invoked here, there is no discussion, and you are not contributing.

Oh, fuck right off with your "Nordic Capitalism," Mohammad.

nice strawman

Its not really a strawman, just ask him why he thinks its bad.

>Why do they enjoy licking the boots of greedy CEOs?

Because you at least get a choice of CEOs? 3 shit and 1 good is better than 1 shit.

You don't get much choice when it's state run.

Oligatory

Is a private business that is regulated by the government state run?

Communism and soialism were invented by jews to prevent capitalist competition from beating them down when they engage in unfair business practices.

They're not mentally ill, just greedy and selfish.

Good thing I'm not a communist. anti-capitalist =/= communist. I'm a national syndicalist.

>white capitalists acts less jewish then jewish capitalists

No, as you still have a multitude of individuals running the businesses, which each choosing to do it on their own accord.

Regulation oversight is typical of liberal governments, and it's usually in relation to safety and whatnot for the public. Social liberal governments will want to put in discrimination and whatnot.

Further right into libertarianism and anarchy will remove those regulations, but there's still not much difference. People choose to run them.

Not must but will. The best usually win out in fair competitionm If you want a white ethnostate simply end personal welfare and make everyone participate in the market to earn their living. Naturally those who don't belong will leave your borders for a new host to parasitically feed off of. All that will remain is that which is worth having.

Syndicalism is impracticable and silly.

So why isn't fascism the best answer? It lets people operate their own business within constraints (fixed wage so you cannot get ahead by wage slashing, and instead forces innovation and efficiency to grant more personal wealth) while pushing a traditional and non degenerate culture.

Facism is similar to liberal states here (capitalist), so if you prefer a strong social conservatism enforced by the state, then that'd be for you.

>>he actually thinks the people get any of the wealth and it doesn't just go to (((capitalists))).
>implying they don't

>flag

Your opinion on the subject is pretty irrelevant, don't you think?

Oh cool, so libertarians aren't diametrically opposed to fascism? I see fascism as the best solution for our current situation because there are currently too many monopolies and corporate goliaths who would be able to subvert and fuck over any attempts at real libertarianism.

Basically I see fascism as the only way to fight the NWO due to how much of a stranglehold they have

tldr lol

>american thinking his country is less degenerate
your literally ground zero, 99% off the degeneracy here in sweden and the rest off Europa comes from your shitty country

>he thinks capitalism is more practical.
>what is planned obsolescence
>what is waste
>what is consumerism
>entire sections of the economy are bet upon based upon speculation by (((investors))).
>leads to economic instability
>leads to crisis
>ultra rich lobby government for more open borders and more degeneracy
>EU is literally a mega currency union meant to consolidate capital and open Europa's borders.

cute

No, you can defend your border whit weapons.