DaddyOfFive now DaddyOfThree

So CPS ended up taking 2 of their kids and placing them with their actual mom.

the power of angry Sup Forums users should never be understated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jfpzCsXGxQg
youtube.com/watch?v=xp9jye0q2ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1eAtNrckHRU
youtube.com/watch?v=HOFPQhD6jCU
rt.com/news/263625-norway-children-welfare-protest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek hope he go's to jail and gets raped by a nigger

What, they taking away their children because of some pranks? That is insane.

t. man who doesn't know what he's talking about

You know what's fun, is that one of those pranks was that the kid was being taken away. And he cried... and cried... and cried...

What pranks

Haha, good. Fucking trailer park hillbilly trash.

IThat's a job for spics. They will overtake American jails soon.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah .... *breath in* .... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ... and that´s why some people hould be allowed only food stamps and nothing else

youtube.com/watch?v=jfpzCsXGxQg

I have seen the videos, I think the parents are stupid white trash and not particularly funny - but it was still just some pranks which are not that bad, they are not even remotely justifying to take away children.

Looks like kids rough housing with parents. Why were they taken away? Does /pol / really support the nanny state?

>So CPS ended up taking 2 of their kids and placing them with their actual mom.
So a single mother is now gonna fuck over their children? this is not really fucking better the only benefit is that the mother might not be such a butterhog but still they are letting a cunt raise a kid.

Child abuse isn't funny you fucking leaf. It's worse than animal abuse

Parents are the real Children.

But it was just a prank, not real child abuse in my opinion. Definitely not at all enough to take away the children, which would be much more harmful for them.

>screaming at your children until they cry for something you know they didn't do
>hitting and pushing your children until they're covered in bruises
>encouraging the older and stronger children to beat two children, boy and girl, for no reason at all
>putting 5 of your childrens' entire lives on the internet and telling everyone about embarrassing child stuff they do so it'll always be out there while they're growing up

hi plebbit

Physical and psychological abuse like that is extremely damaging to their development.

Germans are the real Jews.

Liberals are the ones triggered by this, we should instead be defending daddyofive. They have every right to do what they want, plus they mentioned the videos were scripted.

Don't get so emotionally cucked by YouTube videos.

!we did it reddit!

>they mentioned the videos were scripted.
Only after several "apology" videos and backpedaling after outrage.

>screaming at your children until they cry for something you know they didn't do
Screaming until someone cries is not fine, but surely not that bad, particularly when they reveal a few minutes later it was just a prank.

>hitting and pushing your children until they're covered in bruises
I have seen the videos and they are not really hitting them, it is harmless.

>encouraging the older and stronger children to beat two children, boy and girl, for no reason at all
I have not seen that one, you can show me the video, then I will judge. But most likely they will not have really beaten them, but more in a playful, harmless way.

>putting 5 of your childrens' entire lives on the internet and telling everyone about embarrassing child stuff they do so it'll always be out there while they're growing up
As far as I know, the children were fine with it and even liked the channel.

Supposedly, Heather faked papers that falsely stated that the biological mother 'willingly' gave up custody of the kids to her, when she never did

Its a big fat mess, and those kids are the ones who will suffer from it the most

>defending YouTube celebs
Every one of those faggots deserve to go broke for helping the Google Jew.

Most family's are like this, they're just not dumb enough to put it on the internet.

They just look like douchebags

>Meanwhile ISIS trains their children to cut off heads of prisoners with a knife.
How can you be that weak and soft?

>52% best goy defending reddit-posters
Ok Jamal

retarded degenerates. the kids can probably sue youtube when they grow up. fucking america.

>boy oh boy I wonder why most people are fucked up nowadays

What lovely couple.

youtube.com/watch?v=xp9jye0q2ZQ

Skip to 10:00 and tell me that's a healthy environment or a child

You can't prove it was a prank. Everyone can prove it was child abuse. The parents - adults - made adult decisions without thinking it through, and now they have consequences to deal with. This is called reality. Crazy right? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>even liked the channel
gee, I wonder what their parents would do if they didn't "like" them

>I have not seen that one, you can show me the video, then I will judge. But most likely they will not have really beaten them, but more in a playful, harmless way.

I don't have the videos because they were taken down, but the memorable clips were the oldest son grabbing the youngest and beating him up, throwing him, pulling on his arm, etc. Yes, brother roughhousing is normal. But brothers beating each other up to the encouragement of their parents is not. Also one of the brothers was told to slap the little girl's face by the father in their bottle flipping video, and she cried. The father said it was wrong to hit girls unless it is your sister, then it was ok.

>As far as I know, the children were fine with it and even liked the channel.

has it ever occurred to you that they were manipulated by their parents? That they were told to say that or their toys and games would be taken away? These are not teenagers, these are little children. Some of the money from the channel was used to buy them video games (which the parents admitted). It's easy to see them threatening the children that they wouldn't get new toys if they didn't say that in their fake apology videos.

I know you're probably just being le cute contrarian but I was most appalled with the frequency and consistency of emotional abuse and gaslighting of Cody. One video in particular stood out to me where the Dad bragged he had spent literally all day fucking with Cody.

Thank god. No child should be subjected to that variant of abuse. I hope they find a more fruitful future with their mother. But as for the other two... Lets just pray nothing bad happens and the parents learn from this.

YO ESSE YOU STOLE MY WALLET...AND THEN MY HEART

wow...
so Sup Forums is now "anonymous" now
maybe we should save some cats next!

>*for a child

Are you arguing that those isis kids grow up mentally healthy?

¡Queque!

>You're right. We should just ignore child abuse in every case where it goes on unpunished, when it takes 2 minutes to report it and put and end to it.

Slap yourself hard in the mouth the next time you feel like shitting out more of your verbal diarrhea.

Over sensitive cry babies taken this out of context and got their kids taken away. A lot of good deed check boxes got ticked so people can guilt free go back to being assholes. A family wrecked cause of some staged videos where the kids were in on it..

>the power of angry Sup Forums users should never be understated.

Sup Forums BARELY posted about this... it was mostly reddit.

Play
Stupid
Games
Win
Stupid
Prizes

>physically and psychologically abusing your children is ok because other kids are trained to worse things on the other side of the world

thats one hell of an argument lad

>11:30
>Propane bottle inside house
Yup, white trash

To be fair it was just bantz. Some kids get raped.

The only problem with this is that the birth mother would have to be weapon's grade trash if she lost custody to these clowns first time around.

Also, CPS hardly have an excellent track record in considering the best long-term decisions for the child's future instead of just going with their first lazy, knee-jerk reaction.

>DUDES WE CANT BE THE GOOD GUYS, WE'RE COOL AND BAD! WHAT THE FUCK???

I have to admit this is one of my more favorite pieces of reddit wisdom.

Those motherfuckers have filmed enough for several felonies.
I bet the daddy's name in max sec prison will be Bubba and his going price will be a pack of cigies.

if you watch the video with the birth mother it's plainly obvious she's exactly that

those poor fucking kids. exploited or unwanted

nigger

for a 8-10 child there is no ' tomorrow will be better '

the shock and fear he gets remain after the 'pranks' and he will go to bed with them
and allso add that fact his 'existence' is in that house. he cannot rely on his parents or a safe place he can go back to

Animal abuse is pretty damn funny though.

It was cody who got taken away
Fucking finally mah nigga is saved

whats fucking hilarious is that the two children were removed from the biological mother due to severe abuse and they now reside back in her custody. feminists can be really fucking hilarious some times.

b..but he screamed at them and made them cry on youtube.

now they're in the hands of tyreese her weed hookup and registered child sex offender but it's all good because with the power of the internet we made a difference

black sweden reporting in

Fuck off ahmed

>trash being trash

how is this even news?

this is why people should need to pass a rigorous test to procreate. I'm so fucking sick of human trash producing children and then offloading them onto the world in some way or another

E D G Y
D
G
Y

I watched it now. I still think it is white trash and unfunny, but it is not that bad. Taking away children from the parents is extremely harmful for the development of the children and should only be the last measure. Maybe warn them, let them pay a fine from which also a child psychologist is paid to visit them from time to time and check if the parents stopped acting like this.

Look at the Hungarian getting all correct en shit know'm sayin

i'm sorry you grew up abused, user.

i assure you most families are not like that.

>imagine being born to an average american family

they look like white trash

i heard he's one the run since they wanted to take the rest of the kids

t. Muhammed Al-Goatfuckjah

Are you a 14 year old?

No I am arguing that how they treat their children should not be classified as child abuse. It is not fine what they did, it was some unfunny and dumb pranks, which were somewhat rough - but surely not as bad as some say.

youtube.com/watch?v=1eAtNrckHRU

Cringe

>t-this is normal
>everyone experienced this... right?

I just find is hilarious that feminists and 14 year old youtube fedoras are claiming such a great victory not realising they placed the two children into worse hands but to them it's irrelevant because they were involved in something that they can now proclaim made a difference and collect lefty points

Wasnt it in like, some trailer shit???

>Sup Forums defending DaddyOfFive

typical

youtube.com/watch?v=HOFPQhD6jCU

Not my argument, I am just saying some are shouting child abuse for things that should not be classified as such. I am not saying this is totally ok, but playing some rough pranks is not the end of the world.

Insane is taking away kids for spanking them.
rt.com/news/263625-norway-children-welfare-protest/

took them long enough
but umm
is it just me or is something wrong with the girl's face?

that's everything they take credit for

hooray, we cost a police officer his job
yippee, we shut down a bakery that's been serving this small town for 1 years

>the power of angry Sup Forums users should never be understated.

You retard, this was already viral before Sup Forums even touched it.

that was supposed to be a '15', not a 1

I agree.

>Taking away children from the parents
You might need to look more closely at the details of the case. The father and step-mother from the videos lost custody. They're now living with their mother.

>Raised by a single mother
I guess that is not much better. And it is suspicious that they are not living with her mother in the first place, because they usually get custody. Their real mother must be very messed up.

Her mouth looks kinda weird. Shit genetics.

All I gotta say is they made stupid decisions for attention, got more attention than they bargained for, and paid the price. Lack of self awareness to compensate for lack of self control doesn't combine and form a positive situation. That's common sense

You are one of the few that realized that. Those kids jumped from the frying pan into the fire.

What other mental gymnastics will nordcuck resort to?

Does he sell propane and propane accessories?

Remind me again - how long has he been having his yt channel where he slam dunks his kids into the floor?

She has bipolar disorder.

Protip: If you're gonna abuse your children, don't do it in a first world country

The birth mother claimed the father actually forged her signature on the adoption papers. Not sure how much truth there is to that, but the kids might not have been taken from her because she was trash, they might have been basically stolen by the dad.

>nu pol defending parents who broke the NAP