I just saw that the americans are fighting over the confederate flags and monuments...

I just saw that the americans are fighting over the confederate flags and monuments. Some people say they're part of history and others think it's all racist.

That reminded me of a problem we have in Croatia. The thing in the pic is the emblem of the Croatian armed forces that were formed during the war of '91. They were all volunteers and they fought against the Serbian army. Everybody agrees they were bad ass.

But the thing is, "Za dom spremni" is a salute that was used as an official salute during the time Croatia was a nazi puppet state in WWII. It's a version of "Heil Hitler". It means something like "Ready to defend our home".

So some people want to band the flag and the salute, and some people will defend it to the death because of the Croatian war for independence. But everyone pretty much agrees that it was a nazi salute.

So what do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/JUvHn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>band the flag

I meant "ban", obviously

Our airforce uses the swastika and no one bats an eye. Have never heard anyone complain except a couple of foreigners

If the literal definition of the saying is, "Ready to defend our home." Leave it and forget the Nazi part. If that's not the literal definition, ditch it.

Also how can it be your version of, "Hail Hitler" if you're not praising anyone?

you're praising the homeland

but it was literally used in the same way the nazis used "heil hitler"

thats the most pathetic excuse of a swastica

you're really drawing straws from straws here

I guess it would be more similar to "Sieg heil". I think it shouldn't be banned, the emblem or salute doesn't have any Nazi or Fascist symbols

>doesn't have any Nazi or Fascist symbols

I still think it shouldn't be banned

let me guess, you're from the "and herzegovina" part of bosnia and herzegovina

No

You're a cuck up. I'm guessing the cuckening of eastern europe is well on it's way.

I guess it's true what s*rbs say. A vast number of croats are faggots today.

Utterly irrelevant at this point. Absolute fucking horseshit.

Croatia is literally getting assraped by zillion other more important issues than the symbols of a paramilitary redneck group from the Homeland War which triggers senile partisans, that kike faggot Zuroff, and leftist scum from FFZG.

But to add two dinars to the discussion, "Za Dom Spremni" as a phrase was fully legitimized by HOS serving in the Homeland War, and "Bojna Čavoglave" being de facto second national anthem of Croatia. If nobody gave two fucking fucks 25 years ago, now it's too late.

>that picture

You have no taste.

to non croatian speaking people here.
there seems to be a coordinated effort by few "croatian" posters (probably crypto kikes and their antifa lapdogs) in different threads to troll nationalist and traditionalist ideas. I don't know what their goal is with this since numbers of posters from Croatia is fairly small, surely they can't hope to disrupt the narrative.
Or maybe reddit "internationale" decided to mobilize their entire multi ethnic antifa army to troll here.
It is very strange cause I've only seen traditionalist and moderate posters from Croatia so far. Not saying there aren't many antifa cucks in Croatia (there's plenty) it's just that I've never seen them here.
The Croatian ID that stared this thread and the other ID that posted a blond chick are coordinated. TJB

Jebiga.

thx for the boner you stupid faggot!

also vote most and Marić is Todorić's illegitimate son.

also, our pensions got cut by 27%...

but yeah, talk about fucking flags moron

It's on the flag not the emblem

Boner patrol!

>implying I could get a boner on spic sluts

imgur.com/a/JUvHn

That is not efficient stirring.

Spongebob?

How about this then?

Please continue projecting.

HOS is a band of hillbillies, together with the rest of the "traditionalist" or "nationalist" parties in Croatia. HČSP and the rest of their 6000000 spinoffs? Give me a fucking break.

Whoever considers them and their issues of any importance to the current political situation in Croatia is beyond deluded, or just plain simply a shill.

Croatia has more burning issues to tend to than some crypto-ustaše hicks, war profiteers, and criminals.

We also use Glory To Ukraine (Slava Ukraini) as de-facto motto and a greeting, but nobody gives a shit except ever-triggered russians.
It was used by SS Galizien and nazi batallions that later deserted and formed UPA.

i never got dudes that liked this stuff
i mean is there a thing called too big for you guys
its suppose to be subtle
if her ass is so big she cant fit on a toilet seat then its too big same thing for boobs

Why so low-test my bosnian friend?