How can a video with 1638 views be trending? is this some kind of Jewish sorcery?

how can a video with 1638 views be trending? is this some kind of Jewish sorcery?

Other urls found in this thread:

productforums.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!category-topic/youtube/3Xc9g39UUCM
boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yep thats bullshit
google is evil now

Google puts whatever it wants to be seen in the trending section. Just because it says it's trending, doesn't mean anything.

Why do stupid Canadians always make threads that could be answered by a twenty second search?

>trending literally doesn't mean trending anymore.

fuck off shill.

Stop questioning this, g̶o̶y̶i̶m̶ guys! It's popular, that's why it's trending..
You're starting to sound like that nut job alex jones

> is this some kind of Jewish sorcery?

That's precisely what it is.

It's either a replacement for something else or a delay on the view count for the video.

>answered by a twenty second search
Hey Google, I see what you did there.

>a delay on the view count for the video.

wrong

OK Google

how can the views be real if our eyes aren't real

Serious question here. Do people go on youtube and look at the trending tab? I just watch Rush Limbaugh podcasts on youtube and that's it.

>oh look the numbers are increasing
>That must be why
Bullshit. Other videos are more popular & gaining views quicker. jewgle put that video in trending to force its views up

we all know (((they))) are pulling the strings on all social media platforms.

Fucking Matt Niskanen. Ruining my NHL playoffs...

It's (((hand picked)))

>it's another episode of "its happened 719 times before and happens to every kind of video but people still post on Sup Forums about how they don't understand youtube view counts"

probably because views arent the only metric to getting a video trending

if i had to guess all the comments on the video are what is putting it on the list. also youtubes viewer counter lags behind

and so what if the video is trending, its just another video thats good for a laugh at hillary

>We treat all channels equally and do not favor any specific creators. We do not accept payment for placement on Trending.

>The trending tab helps you quickly see trending videos on YouTube in your region.

>The videos and order of videos shown are driven by many factors, including the rate that views are growing as well as the source of the views.

Source: productforums.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!category-topic/youtube/3Xc9g39UUCM

now my question for you is, how much is Google paying you to shill in my thread?

Youtube has been doing this for years - putting up vids that fit their narrative. Late night "comedy" shows are always up there no matter the views it has. I see shit with that low of views all the time, always some bs leftist vid too.

Welcome to Sup Forums!

Feel free to consult the archive (boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/archive) and ctrl-f your question to find any of the 40+ threads that were created recently about your exact concern. These threads pop up at least once every day, sometimes many times or multiple times about the same video.

>Ctrl+f "Day of the Rake"
>Results come back not soon enough

During the general election, I got anti-Trump videos pushed to my smartphone from youtube channels I've never subscribed to. The election is still going on in their salty minds.

abandon shilltube. where do we go though? dailymotion, vimeo, vidme?

i-its just st-stuck there goy, i s-s-swear.

one hour has passed and we are now at 2450 views. that's exactly 812 views an hour. at this rate it will take over 5 days to break 100k views.

doesn't seem like this video belongs in trending JewTube.

>trending

>THE VIEW COUNT IS JUST DELAYED GOY
>IT'S THE OTHER ACTIVITY ON THE VIDEO PROPPING IT UP
Bullshit, it's has 400 ratings and less than 200 comments. Normally ratings are 1/5-1/10 of view count.
Jewtube is jewing us.

(((Coincidence purifies)))

still going strong!

Just now ?

it's over 9000!