Russian man facing 3.5 years in prison for making pokémon Go video inside a church

Russian man facing 3.5 years in prison for making pokémon Go video inside a church
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/04/30/a-man-played-pokemon-go-in-a-russian-church-he-may-spend-3-12-years-in-prison-for-it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eiw0fw_sJOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In Putin's Russia, the Poketiovich Monstreche catches you.

First of all, the so-called Russian man is a confirmed jew.

Why exactly are Russians seemingly overreacting when a jew does such a publicity stunt in a Christian church?

Because this church was built on the spot where the Russian Tsar family was murdered - by jews, and ordered - by jews!

This church is also a memorial for the slaughter of millions of Russian Christians organised by jews

Of course jewish media will never state this, but for Russia this act is similar to a German visiting Auschwitz to ridicule jews.

It is telling that jews feel the need to constantly attack and desecrate everything christian, white or european

just interesting will /pol defend this?

Of course not. Shitbag should be dangling on the rope, not serve three years like some petty hooligan.

Yeah, I'm sure that is exactly something Jesus would want to.

WaPo cries rivers over one shitty blogger crashing Sunday mass in Russia and maintains radio silence on 150 annual beheadings for apostasy and witchcraft in Saudi Arabia. Really gets that noggin jogging.

>I am

>an plebbit

>Ruska shill
Am I correct?

what did he mean by this?

Doh, wrong reply. Here you are, our Pidorashka guests on Sup Forums are defending these clerics.

lock the kike up

Reddit

line

spacing

The 3D irony of being punished for seeking imaginary characters in a place that venerates other imaginary characters.

No,
because those fucks from Pussy Riot got a slap on the wrist and praise from the western media.

Haha that was a nice one! BOOM, reddit will love this xDD

should selfie be punished as well then?

At this point I'd put a jew in a GULAG only for looking in the direction of a Christian church.

Yes Putin is based.

Also as a jewish person I also love how he made the law that makes people go to siberian prison for 5 years hard labor if they deny the holocaust.

Good I hope they lock his ass up for a decade, church is for worship, its not an arcade for fucks sake leave your vidya/apps/social media at the door

What's the equivalent to reddit gold on Sup Forums because I want to buy you it.

haahhaahahahahha rektttt

thats what you get for disrespecting god's house

have fun in prison

although I feel as if churches should be disrespected, jailtime is much too severe. A fine would be enough

ahah

second post best post

good, should've gotten the pussy riot treatment tho

youtube.com/watch?v=eiw0fw_sJOk

is stuff like this american propaganda? Or is russia really that crazy?

Lol anyone else think it's just a show to pretend Russia is "conservative" and "traditional"?

Lets ignore the fact that 2/3 Moscowites are churkas or Putins pandering to some shitty warlords in Caucasia.

>prison because he taped the church
If it's the rule to not videotape inside that church fuck him. Their church their rules.

If they incarcerated hi because he taped it and was weebin and shit, well if it's isn't explicitly forbidden fuck the government.

If it is kinda forbidden but people usually leave it at a warning, if he is poor take his phone, sell it and give the profit to the church. If he is rich force him to help out during Sotheby's churches Sunday sessions during a year.

I wonder why no state has any Solomonian Judges anymore?

DEUS
VULT

DEUS VULT

>Sotheby's Church Sunday's
My phones autocorrect is pretty witty

>2/3 Moscowites are churkas
>100% info from Estonian MSM
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Lol ever been to that shithole? Literally indifferentiable from Kazakhstan.

I live in that "shithole" you chud
You're either misinformed or just
Oh no.............

Nice.

If only we could behead people who talk in movies or don't turn their phone off.

That gook migrant even don't know what hatred toward Russia is most Russian thing ever.

>writes in illiterate English
>calls other people migrants
fuck off Vazgen

Ruska Churka Please

Good. Get fucked, Pokefag autists.

Man that's really unfa--
>SO RARE JESUS DOESN'T EXIST MLADY
Lock him up.

Suck my dick djamshut

This is some heresy

Fixed

took me a second