>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/387015-war-japan-radioactive-clouds/
news.nationalpost.com/news/world/as-tensions-with-north-korea-rise-u-s-tests-ballistic-missile-that-can-carry-nuclear-bomb-across-world
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/tillerson-says-deteriorating-us-relationship-with-russia-is-dangerous/2017/05/03/f2aafdaa-300f-11e7-9534-00e4656c22aa_story.html
latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-north-korea-islands-20170503-story.html
sputniknews.com/politics/201705031053253189-russia-iran-turkey-safe-zones-syria/
foxnews.com/world/2017/05/03/iran-attempted-missile-launch-from-submarine-us-officials-say.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/3/turkey-threatens-strike-us-forces-partnered-kurdis/
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201705031053248431-erdogan-adviser-on-us-presence-in-syria/
janes.com/article/70027/saudi-prince-says-time-is-on-coalition-s-side-in-yemen-war
newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/the-enduring-american-military-mission-in-africa
c-span.org/networks/?channel=c-span-3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO~!

Awoo

SPICING IN PROGRESS

>the media is still playing gotcha

>"No Wall" Shills Raped twice in two days

HAHAHAHAHA

>you activated my trump card

>Wait for your turn Jim.

Federal judge will block Trump's religious freedom order without hesitation. Evangelical voters will flip and support Trump even harder, and there's no way religious people will be able to argue that the courts are actively trying to stop Trump. Trump will announce intention to split up 9th circuit.

Screencap this.

only rural and suburban retards voted for hillary

city people all voted trump

GET THEM SPICER!

>Jerusalem as the future Palestinian capital
what?

This

ok /LoP/...
>levee
or...
>wall???

Anything good happen today?

OOOO Sean's feisty right now.

TOUGH GUY FENCING

THE BOLLARD WALL IS LITERALLY TEN FEET TALLER THAN THE EXISTING CHAIN LINK FENCE IN THAT PICTURE

Do not summon the-Pole-of-approximate-fuzzy-fur.

uh oh, here's where all the protests are happening.
All the workers are going to get death threats and hassled.

You gotta announce that you're still baking man

>TRUMP WON'T KEEP THE PROMISE OF A WALL
>TRUMP WON'T BUILD A WALL
>TRUMP WON'T MAKE THE MEXICANS PAY FOR THE WALL
>TRUMP WON'T BUILD A NICE WALL (you're here)

THAT'S NOT A WALL
THAT'S AN X WALL
OR AN X WALL
TRUMP PROMISED US A WALL
BUT THAT'S AN X WALL
These niggers don't realize that portions of The Wall that are near populated areas will be more fancy. The rest out in the boonies will look like that.

>WHY ISN'T DRUMPF BUILDING A PROPER WALL, SEEEEAAAAN??
>WE WANT OUR WALL
Were these reporters always so eager about this?

kikes btfo

Is that a fence or wall?

Why not both

muh what about the feelings this wall will block. God these press pool fags are dumb.

That's assumed and a good courtesy but unless thread maker relinquishes and as long as he remains active in the thread it is a good assumption

>it's called a levee wall
>SO ITS NOT REALLY A WALL?!?!
Holy shit, checkmate Drumpfkins. This is really it this time. It's over.

Oh boy

God I hope so, I truly wish dems would keep poking the hornets nest because Trumps gonna just get fed up and break them, no more olive branches

I'm gay but I don't understand why people think a business has to be forced to do something for the customer by the government.

That's the best thing about this order. Obviously it will be blocked, but that's the plan. I love it.

Should just liberate Tel Aviv.

He lied to his voters, especially his base. Everyone knew it, it was a slow-motion bus crash. It's still happening, Trump is Putin's little bitch, he's an embarrassment.

Spicer showed off pics of the wall being built and reporters tried to argue and say it doesn't count because it's made of steel.

25000$ WORTH OF SAUSAGES

Jim Acosta needs to hang.

>B-B-BUT THAT WALL IS NOT A WALL
>YOU SAY ITS A WALL, IT'S CALLED A WALL, BUT ITS NOT A WALL

>I'm gay but I don't understand why people think a business has to be forced to do something for the customer by the government.

That's from leftists who hate Christians.

How embarrassing for these reporters.

Checked and Kek'd.

Just a reminder the gallery of rogue disruptors got updated. That """portuguese""" (more likely a south bank of the tagus nigger or, yuck, a morrocan that didn't get removed)

A new religious liberty ruling that finally kills the dreaded lemon test would be the salvation of Scalia's legacy

God acosta is such a libcuck, what a faggot, they shouldn't have him in there

it's a levee wall, meaning that it is part levee and part wall, so it isn't a complete wall

>/pal/ BTFO

Acosta is the worst (((((((reporter)))))))) there

STOP INTERRUPTING
HAPPENS EVERYTIME IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE

>The peaceful and tolerant left

Here is a close up

Are you still making that guy I told you about?

actually it was 65k

FENCE TESTING PHASE

>HERES SOME WALLS WE WANT TO BUILD

>REEE WHY ARENT THEY WALLS?

The fuck.

Can this religious freedom order backfire somehow?

I feel it might legally allow for Muslims to preach their garbage at kids and radicalise them without federal level repercussions. Or for hate preachers not to be prosecuted.

>we have a rogues gallery
Aha would Malta be? Sometimes he's good, sometimes he's a complete shill

Trying to pair the Kurds and the Turks were one of the most retarded ideas Obama ever had. Holy shit.

Exploitable

RACIIIIIIIIIISSSSTTT
Kek, I can't wait for their freak out over the next white holiday, I think we have officially left the Neocon Don timeline as of two days ago, we're back into the old Jan 20th based timeline

Man this Obama book sounds fucking spicier than the spice bro himself.

I always knew that the post admin years for Obama would be when all the real dirt came out. Theres no longer reason to protect his carefully hewn image (for some people)

No he's great, I love seeing him sperging out and then getting crushed over and over again.

it only applies to Christians

This is grounds to declare them a domestic terror organization.

>hate preachers
wft britain
you are allowed to hate people in america fuck off

So ALIPAC feels betrayed and no longer endorses Trump, where do we go from here?

I think I saw him yesterday or this morning. He is not worthy, absolutely no redeeming quality or difference from the run of the mill disruptors. I would make one for MinionPoster first, and one for the old Finn (not the current one).

Neither cuddle nor austria deserve one yet.

it rolls back protection from discrimination and the job of the government is foremost protection

it's going to be blocked and for good reason, also this is the kind of shit that should be drafted as a bill not an EO

cute

>far left groups burning down elderly nigger homes because fuck white males
I don't even know what thier actual goals are at this point.

Please don't bully, but this is the one EO I want to be overturned. The other two were bullshit overturns, but not this one.

Why twice? Can't watch spicie

Why would he hold anything? 5th of May isn't an American holiday

>‘War will see Japan under radioactive clouds before any country’ – N. Korean state media
rt.com/news/387015-war-japan-radioactive-clouds/

>As tensions with North Korea rise, U.S. tests ballistic missile that can carry nuclear bomb across world
news.nationalpost.com/news/world/as-tensions-with-north-korea-rise-u-s-tests-ballistic-missile-that-can-carry-nuclear-bomb-across-world

>Tillerson says putting pressure on North Korea is just the beginning
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/tillerson-says-deteriorating-us-relationship-with-russia-is-dangerous/2017/05/03/f2aafdaa-300f-11e7-9534-00e4656c22aa_story.html

>North Korea is building mysterious artificial islands that would be perfect for missile launches
latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-north-korea-islands-20170503-story.html

>Russia, Iran, Turkey Discuss Creation of Safe Zones in Syria During Astana Talks - de-escalation zones were discussed between Putin and Trump during phone conversation on Tuesday
sputniknews.com/politics/201705031053253189-russia-iran-turkey-safe-zones-syria/

>Iran attempted missile launch from submarine, US officials say
foxnews.com/world/2017/05/03/iran-attempted-missile-launch-from-submarine-us-officials-say.html

>NATO ally tests Trump: Turkey threatens to strike U.S. forces partnered with Kurds
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/3/turkey-threatens-strike-us-forces-partnered-kurdis/

>Turkish Bombs May 'Accidentally' Hit US Troops in Syria - Erdogan Chief Adviser
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201705031053248431-erdogan-adviser-on-us-presence-in-syria/

>Saudi prince says time is on coalition's side in Yemen war
janes.com/article/70027/saudi-prince-says-time-is-on-coalition-s-side-in-yemen-war

>THE ENDURING AMERICAN MILITARY MISSION IN AFRICA
newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/the-enduring-american-military-mission-in-africa

They do that already, that is the entire point. The people who get sued by the ACLU are never Jews or Muslims.
I cant remember the exact case but there is one where a nativity scene was ruled unconstitutional but a menorah was ruled constitutional because it was a little farther away from a government building
Thats the problem

What the fuck is wrong with you? Forcing religious people to act against their morals is the entire basis of modern leftism.
>oy vey goyim you must recognize the gay marriages as identical to real ones
>no :DDDD
>[semitic screeching]

SEAAAAAAAN SEAAAAAAAAN

I think there should be laws that if you discriminate against anybody you can be shutdown. You still have freedom of speech, but not the ability to discriminate.

MAKE HIM TWO FACE

which one? the religious one? you should gas yourself mate.

Malta is alright, he has strong feelings about immigration to his shithole (and rightfully so) and I'm starting to believe he may be a libertarian (making it a pattern instead of a coincidence) but he is not a disruptor, he just likes to troll and pile on when others are disrupting.

6:25pm

Yeah, let's burn down cities that voted for Hilalry. That'll stick it to the Nazis!

Eh, I don't agree. I don't like that you can force people to do things they don't believe in

>SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN

Will she bring it up in the debate??

c-span.org/networks/?channel=c-span-3

Airing C-SPAN 3 when Comey is done

It's already legal for Muslims to preach thier garbage at kids. Thankfully, they only make up about 0.5% of our population. The trick is to keep Muslims and Jews out. Why do you think we support the nation of Israel so much? Give the Jews a place to live that isn't America.

Turkey needs to back the fuck down though
How can we even pretend they are a legit NATO ally

NO SHEP TODAY, THANK FUCK

THANK YOU SEAN

Kill self,faggot

They were fucked yesterday when mulvaney confirmed there was a wall being built right now, they were shilling that the wall would never be built all day. They were gone for like 15 minutes to regroup and think of a new narrative after that, they were crying all night long

Then
Is right. He's two face

kys faggot

BUT BUSH AND OBIMBO HELD IT REEEEEEEEEEE

Once the Philly cork pops, it will be a literal mid east type war zone there. Any east coast city really but philly especially. They are pressure cookers

A christian baker should never be forced to bake for queers.

He's a horrible human being. I hope he dies a painful death.