Why don't I have the right to choose what chemicals I want to ingest?

Why don't I have the right to choose what chemicals I want to ingest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because heroin is the ultimate red pill

Because buy (((OUR))) drugs goyim.

Because fbi and dea dont want funding cut

If you are consuming drugs in a non damaging way its almost impossible to get caught. If you fear the police its because you are damaging yourself or poisoning others.

I believe the only immoral drugs are the one that break your morals down to a point where you go bother other people.

some drugs are so powerfully addicting (or have withdrawals so painful) that you'd be willing to rob friends' medicine cabinets, maybe even rob THEM at gunpoint for money, just for a fix. any drug that does this to you should be banned, just for the safety of others.

however, these are very few drugs. heroin (and opiods), cocaine, methamphetamine, some esoteric ones...

many drugs should be legal as they are entirely a personal inward experience, incl. pot, LSD, DMT, and more

Yeah if you have friend deliver your drugs and only do them at home its not risky. Thats ehat i do because i am an intellectual

genius

>pot should be illegal because it is an onward experience.
Just because you are a perinoid little spurg doesnt mean i should have to go to jail for smoking a plant that god place on this earth

I dont do drugs because they make people retarded. I have seen it first hand more than a few times. I think you should have the right to be retarded and you do. Its when you take it to extremes that the police notice you, in which case they are usually saving you from yourself.

But how do you even find a dealer who sells the drugs you're interested in who is willing to deliver them? Even attempting to buy drugs from someone is illegal. It's very risky.

You make friends with someone who is discrete and either you enter his home or he enters your to do the deal. I dont do this myself but I know people who do and its highly unlikely they will ever be caught.

The police dont just bust down doors for no reason.

>many drugs should be legal as they are entirely a personal inward experience

>pot should be illegal because it is an onward experience.

Read before you sperg out nigger.

Even lab rats prove you will dose yourself to death.

>addiction is real

It's highly unlikely but not impossible. If police aren't going to enforce the laws then why have they not been abolished?

Because when your low on cash for drugs you rob or sick cock for money. And you spread diseases

*suck

It's literally as risky as borrowing a DVD of Adam Sandler's hit "Waterboy".

You're just overthinking the fact that it's illegal.

did you even fucking read. I just said pot should be LEGAL. holy fuck you might be that rare percent of people who shouldn't be allowed to have pot though.

International treaties, members of the security council cannot back down on promises of prohibiting illicit substances, although smaller nations can get away with it but there are ways around it, such as not bothering to enforce the law, having the law so lenient you must go out of your way to break it or having regions within the nation state legalise illicit substances.

I've never done that and I never would. Besides people commit robberies and suck dick even without drugs motivating them. We should do our best to prevent robberies and those who spread diseases and harshly punish those who do, but it doesn't make sense to assume that all drug users will resort to violent crime.

>haha drug users are innocent criminals dude!

I was a heroin a soul. Some people are just weak

Well part of that got cut off. you get the idea though

You will once you go far enough down the rabbit hole

because users of hard drugs have a tendency to commit crime to feed their habit. Or they commit crime while high. Or they overdose/die on the streets. In all cases this impacts other people and since other people are inconvenienced/impacted drugs are regulated for societies protection.

People have a tendency to commit crimes to feed their families, or to pay gambling debts, or any other kind of debt. Should we not also outlaw all decisions that could lead to these circumstances as well?

>consume pcp
>chimp out
>get shot
>get shot again
>get shot again
>LEOs stand in awe as your body is mostly lead at this point

>Consume bath salts
>become zombie
>eat face
>get shot

>consume heroin
>fall asleep
>stay asleep

>consume alcohol
>drive
>run over gramama
>get charged with vehicular manslaughter

>buy drugs from nigger
>nigger gets money for his gang
>gang does a driveby of another nigger gang's house
>with guns bought with your money
>innocent white family caught in crossfire

Because in most in most cases, the laws protect the public at large not your stupid mongoloid ass. Drugs lead to a degradation in motivation, morals, life. How many opiate or meth addicts do you see leading successful lives?

>wants to inflict self harm
>worried about state inflicted harm cus law break
nice logic you fucking imeicile

Gambling doesn't necessarily lead to crime. Using drugs most of the tune will. And the fact that You are defending it means that you are hooked on something and you've gone past the "half line of cocaine to sober up" stage

*time

that is some next level mexican buttweed OP, the system might just be doing you a favor

literally this

You should have that right.
But you should not expect help in any way from the rest of us.
No protection.
You will be in effect exiled within our borders.
Employers, landlords, banks no protections.

literally this

because old white people who have no control of themselves aka boomers decided so

>certain combinations of 1s and 0s are illegal
>certain combinations of atoms are illegal
>certain numbers are illegal

this also

>heroin is terrible
>meth is terrible

proceed to synthesize derivatives of these molecules and then sell them to you for a really expensive price

>buy weed from a legally operated store owned by a white farmer supporting his wife and family
>go home after work to the marijuana you purchased a few days ago
>smoke a reasonable amount and relax, watch tv
>sleep, wake up next day, get to work on time and get promotion

Drugs lead to a degradation in motivation, morals, life.

It's degenerate.

If it was up to me, consumption of alcohol outside of the home would be illegal as well.

shut the fuck up nigger
if you consume alcohol outside and end up dying you're just strengthening society and doing everyone else a favor
not my fault you went to a frat party and threw up on some girl and everyone laughed at you retard

>fails the simplest of reading comprehension.
>Proves point why pot is illegal.

>Gambling doesn't necessarily lead to crime. Using drugs most of the tune will.

Do you have any statistics to back this up or is this all anecdotal evidence?

By ruining your life you degrade the culture that sponsored it in the first place

he watched a movie about gambling and watched most of drugs inc. he's practically an expert.

Congratu-fucking-lations you ignored my entire argument in favor of muh weeds. Look at moldy dreads or any of antifa, does weed help them?
>Legally operated weed store
That's great, assuming you live in that half dozen or so states, even then growing without a medical license is against federal law which has always and always will supersede your state rights.

Because some of them fuck you up so much that you become a risk to society. Also in some countries the taxpayers have to clean up after you.

this lsd illegel but here have some pain-killers

I wasn't part of that culture, so why should I care?

>he supports federal over state law

but only niggers chimp out on pcp the rest just become convened they can talk to dolphins

Many countries outlaw gambling for money. However if we were to outlaw everything that can bring harm then what will be left?

because rights don't exist

You do.
You just can't get caught with them.

lol kill yourself my dude!! there is absolutly nothign wrong with weed, and ur a fag for supporting federal over state law... what happened ot states rights motherfucker? and this is comking from a guy who shoots heroin everyday

Exactly. It's asinine to start illegalizing anything that has a possibility of leading to so-called societal decline.

What a surprise the fucking leaf doesn't want to be part of modern western culture

Itt moral faggots larping as young republicans

Responible drug use is a thing and it's bolstered by knowledge, wisdom and clean accurate supply and freely available non-stigmatized help and care

I use kratom for focus, etizolam for the occasional anxiety and twice a year I engage in a night or two of stimulants. No harm no foul. People should have a right to clean lower doses of the substance they enjoy. Look around human nature indicates a portion of people will always crave stims, always crave depressents, always crave novel experience. Let them. Tax it to fund for care and restitution for thise who choose to abuse. But give the knowledge and opportunity to those who desire it.

I'm sure i could dig around the fbi website and find the stats

Five 5's waste of a get

a fucking leaf waste of a country

You're right. he should have been wishing for an Ai gf

Because cucks obey laws and you could be one of them.

Redpill me on lsd and dmt

This is the sign I was waiting for

Because you are dumb and that costs us all money.

lsd was made illegal due to hysteria and fearmongering, both are drugs that do not interact with other drugs and are consumed in much much MUCH lower volumes to reach more powerful effects, also only retards can get addicted to them. I have LSD in my room rn, I have the day off work but really don't feel the need to take it rn even though I don't have weed or beer or anything else. Haven't tripped in about a month or so? They're powerful and insightful but they don't demand to enter your life, incredibly useful for killing your ego and making you see things from a different perspective.

Drugs regardless of their nature can be benefcial or detremental. you can take lsd and read the satanic bible or fall back and search internally to find what truly troubles you. same with everything it can be good or bad. depends on how you approach it

Because you have to be productive, get a mortgage and pay your taxes, goy.

Also, your recovery costs money, oy fukken vey.

Cause goyim you need to buy (((our))) cigarettes and liqour

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ