What are Sup Forums's thoughts on the 'Man in the High Castle'?

>Nazi's and Japan win World War II
>Nazi's take over all of Europe, the majority of the United States, all of Africa, and part of South America.
>Shows whites being discriminated against by the Japanese in the 'Pacific States'
>Makes the Resistance and the Nazis look rather ambiguous on who is the bad guy. On many occasions it looks like the Resistance are the bad guys
>Main characters are pretty cool and seem to hate the Resistance and just want to live their lives peacefully.

Thoughts?

Shows what we could've had.

A great representation of the insidious evil of fascist ideology.

When that kid calls the suicide squad in on himself I burst into treats.

The great irony is that everyone on Sup Forums praising that society wouldn't have a place in it.

The female lead defeats too many people with Jew Jutsu.

Pretty badass, just started watching it, I'm on the 6th or 7th episode I wasn't keeping track. I can't tell who the good guys are tho, either way I'm rooting for the Nazis.

they're always the good guys.

I was totally down for Nazi America until the bible was outlawed.

3rd season when?

BS propaganda. Hitler never wanted to rule over any other people. Complete lies and nonsense.

Thoughts?
Read the book and stop watching (((trash))).

The bible would probobly never be outlawed its a jewish lie, because Hitler was a devout christian.

Why are the natsocs and the japs against each other? Can anyone tell me because if we had won we would still be bros i don't understand that and that is the main point why i will not watch this show

>annexed bohemia
>annexed poland
>attacked the soviets

are you special, user?

literally this

A better timeline

>talking about Phil dick's work like it didn't exist before the TV show

what about Checoslovakya? Poland? I understand Austria but he invaded other countries.

Kind of the same reason the US and USSR became enemies after WWII despite originally being allies. It's just a power dynamic thing.

Mainly because the Nazi's are technologically superior to the Japanese and they are scared. It's like there own little Cold War.

>We will never live in this world.

Poland was about invading somewhere not about invading Poland

For the same reason Russia and America went into Cold War after being allied in WW2.

I wouldn't be a burger citizen today but instead a legitimate nippon citizen. Dreams got fucking crushed.

Amazon go away. I'm not resubscribing to prime. reee

Not the best show ever made, but it's definitely underrated and deserves more love. Also, the second season was the best but it was panned by critics according to Jewoogle. Top kek. It's probably because the second season portrayed the Nazis (as well as the Resistance) as an ethical shade of grey instead of inhuman monsters.

To be fair, he basically just took back the land that was cut off by the Versailles treaty. USSR did the same thing and Hitler's attack on them was obviously an invasion, though.

Why do Germans insist on ruining every empire they build?

The book is trash and one of Dick's worst. The show is better.

I hear the story revolves around a group of terrorists who want to overthrow the nazis and they're not a bunch of communist jews.

It's a blue pill.

He had to strike first since commies already had plans of dominating europe.

>german clay
>german clay
>stalin wanted to attack europe and spread communism so he had no other choice because they were poland tier weak at the beginning.... he did his best to defend the germans from this commie scum until you subhumans started the lend-lease pact

The plot is that renegade Nazis led by Heidreich want to destroy the Japanese and become the lone superpower because the Japs are an "inferior race", at least according to Reinhard. Hitler and most of the Nazis and Japs are happy with the relationship and want peace. Hitler is actually portrayed as a good guy who doesn't want any more war while Heidreich is the madman. They even had a scene in the Volkshalle that Hitler planned for his new capital at the end of last season.

They're portrayed as being even more brutal than the Nazis in many cases. You must have stopped watching during season one.

A faction in Germany wants to put the yellow subhumans in their place, so that Germany can dominate the world as the undisputed ruler. Most of them, like Hitler and Himmler, prefer the current status quo where Germany is obviously still number 1.

When the main characters see the Resistance isn't exactly working for the greater good, they all try and get out of it because all they want to do is live their own lives..

Aesthetic. Makes me wish we lived in a cultured society with class.

Just torrent it lol.

WELTHAUPTSTADT GERMANIA

what does italy get? why doesn't italy get africa?

I never read the book, but the show is something else. Really, really good writing. Superb directing. Top tier acting. Obergruppenführer Smith is one of the best characters I've seen in television. Can't wait for S3.

This. It's an alternate, but similar timeline.

>Nazi's take over all of Europe, the majority of the United States, all of Africa, and part of South America.
Unrealistic

Season 2 made living in a 1960s nazi empire look like the greatest thing ever. Was that the producers intentions?

setting is interesting.

story and most of the characters suck.

i can't say if it's worth watching, having to endure 20 episodes of dj qualls.

Italy gets annexed by the Reich.

Well, no. America and the USSR had diametrically opposed ideologies, while Japan and Germany had very similar ones.

italy is nothing more than a german puppet state in this scenario. same with the UK and the other remainig european states.

Because the Nazi's own Italy. Here is the map of the 'Greater Nazi Reich'.

It's pretty good. Eh, john smith is a pretty tough guy, takes care of rebels and doesn't afraid of anything

But why i mean if they take over so much people and clay you have really better things to do as this stupid shit and and how came this was the war just over and they said “lol you are my enemy now“

I actually liked the show...however

Missed opportunity to focus on banned christianity and instead focuses on jews being banned.

Its really an interesting show though...problem i have is that everyone fucking whispers, you have heavy japanese accent low talkers, and whatever retard did the sound editing wanted ambient noise louder than the whispering. I was at one point watching with captions rather than continually turning up then down the volume.

Worth watching though. Simply because its different, and doesnt make hitler and the nazi;s out to be stereotypical kniving assholes...or at least as much as traditional hollywood would.

What I really enjoy about the show is that they really make it look like the Nazi's are the good guys and their technological and architectural superiority adds to that.

There is a conspiracy within trying to start a war. Hitler and the majority of people do not want it.

“russia“ was allied with them only because withouth them and the US gibs they would be penetrated by us they were scared like little children

Also the plot of every episode is "if you don't do this, I'll kill you/family/friends."

You could ask the same of the USA and USSR post WWII. Yeah, I know Western Europe wasn't "annexed" by the USA, but you basically did everything we told you to do. We even took your scientists and built military bases all over Europe in order to move our nukes closer to the USSR.

That may be, but we were also similar in many ways including using subversion, waging proxy conflicts, installing pro USA/USSR dictators in puppet states, waging propaganda wars, etc.

The new fuhrer wanted to unify humanity to end war for good and colonize the stars.

firt season was meh but i heard the second one was better

>bad sound complaints

Are you watching it on a smart TV through a gaming console? Smart TVs tend to have heavy handed EQ settings, and it'll default anything through your console to "game"

Basically making dialogue/clarity secondary to the booms and crashes.

Agreed on the sound. I did the same thing.

John Smith and Cheif Inspector Kido are great.
As some other user said, it made living in 60s Nazi Germany look like the greatest thing ever.

I want to know who has the irl footage of the Nazis winning WWII and how we can find this man to reverse the course of history.

> Art Deco architecture
> Swastikas
> No stinking gypsy beggars on the very corner saying 'Big Ish Shoo plizz?"
> No mosques

I'm going to take my tv onto a mountaintop in the middle of a storm and hope a lightening bolt blasts me into this alternate universe.

Nice shit post shill. Kys you aren't fooling anyone.

See

Bugged the shit out of me til I figured it out.

I didn't ask to be existentially depressed today...

heres another map. minor spoiler warning

>John Smith and Cheif Inspector Kido are great.

The weeaboo con artist is also hilarious and he reminds me of a typical channer.

What's the white and blue?

this fall, they will dump out all episodes of the season at once

I've watched both seasons and thoroughly enjoyed them desu

White is unconquered territory. Possibly independent nations left alone.

Blue are owned by the Japanese. Australia got cucked by the Samurai.

>the roo fears the samurai

Why isn't Mexico annexed? Same with all the other countries

this

The "white" ( yellow in my pc idk wtf you're talking about) is a neutral area with no authority if i recall(lolbertarian wet dream), and the blue one is the japanese empire

>Nazi's
>'s

Why do people keep doing this? Do they just not go to school?

Don't know. They don't say.

Would you want to annex Mexico?

Nazis. There. Jesus.

What, do you expect Americans to know proper punctuation?

>beaches
>senoritas
>cocaine
>cheap auto repairs
>strong water

What's not to like

Nazi ideology says that the Aryans are the master race.

Imperial ideology says that the Japanese are the master race.

You have entire continents of people thinking these mindsets for 20+ years, they'll ask themselves "How can they be the master race if we are?"

the people who live there

buffer states.

japanese trade minister always looks like he has to take a shit.

>not interested in senoritas

Por que, Maricon?

What is living space mother fucker?

looks like 6me frenchy republic rool the world

>Germans and Nips take over the world
>Massive process of cultural imposition, word loans, racial hierarchy, genocide in the German occupied territories
>Managed to make all old books and even the Bible disappear, younger generations don't even know they existed
>People still use fucking imperial units when talking to each other
Will never be able to wrap my head around this shit

What is the power structur? Is this nazi america independent from hitler or how does this work?

BORING SOAP OPERA

I've seen the brown, egg shaped abominations that come out of Mexico. I'll pass.

How was season 2 overall? I have watched season 1.

More importantly, what happened to good ol' Benito?

Post ur local senoritas for compare

Those are some pretty big buffer zones they got

They never mention him once. Italy is part of the 'Greater Nazi Reich'.

So presumably he still gets #bridged?

>even in an axis wins timeline, italy is still a failure

Scary film. Thank God FREEDOM and LIBERTY triumphed. But of course most of you would rather be licking Nazi swine boots. Are there ANY patriots left on this board? It's a damn shame we didn't continue the war into Russia and China, for fuck's sake.