youtube.com/watch?v=ECSlG8CWyu0
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
youtu.be/0l20Pac9YWM
youtu.be/eKgPY1adc0A
youtube.com/watch?v=F9SOVzMV2bc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_gubernatorial_election,_1998
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

people just hate him because he went to war.

People are pansies about war, and to afraid to see a little money and a few lives go down the drain to assert dominance, it shows how weak humanity has become. 1,000 years ago he would be considered a pacifist.

Bush was the worst of all time actually but since right wing retards worship failure, they love him.

No, he took all the bullets that former presidents shot at him, both republican and democrat

W is going to be vindicated. Considering the worst terrorist attack (inb4 muh truthers) in American history happened under his watch, things were pretty good over here during that time.
>Had the balls to go after the Muzzles
>Openly socially conservative
>Started performing reasonable checks on American liberties to prepare us for the Islamic Invasion.

>Patriot Act
>Iraq

Everything else was fine but those two things were real dick moves on his part.

>Started performing reasonable checks on American liberties to prepare us for the Islamic Invasion.

I've never understood why people bitch about this so much honestly. It was nothing compared to what happened during WW1 WW2 and the cold war. But hurr i can't google how to build a fucking pipe bomb and get away with it

because it does nothing to stop terrorism and gives every future president the power

>recession was Bush's fault
No, it was a system fail.
>warmonger in the middle east
Im not big on his approach but his admin seemed just as bad as obamas for foreign affairs.

these were the two things it seems like many people in lets say california dislike him for.

definitely not a good president, probably medium, if not below average.

>it does nothing to stop terrorism.

Yes it does you dumb shit, yeah sure it won't stop the big terrorist groups, but home grown fuckers, it will.

and there's reason we have 3 branches of federal government. a president couldn't go full dictator and get away with it

No, no, no. He was, indeed, an awful president. He ushered in the modern era of anti-privacy, anti-fourth amendment, anti-sixth amendment, and pro-war on terror.

Because of the Bush administration, most of these things are normalized now. Americans get treated like terrorists on a daily basis in the name of "security," we have collectively all but conceded that we neither want nor deserve any semblance of privacy in our communication, and finally, the US is primarily responsible for the growth of international terrorism because we repeatedly overthrown foreign governments to the benefit of foreign radicals.

I was actually a Bush defender for most of his presidency but as it came to a close I started to recognize what a slippery slope he had put us on.

Fuck any of you who are defending him just because he was a Republican before is was cool.

Yes

yes

Wasted trillions of USD overseas and innumerable American lives maimed and lost for Jewish Israeli interests.

He was different than Reagan, Bush, Clinton, and Obama?

i couldnt tell

Yes. Allowed 9/11 and used it as a reason to start bulllshit wars. POS president.

Yes. He basically pissed away the economic surplus on tax breaks for billionaires, failed to do anything to prevent 9/11 even though he was warned multiple times that an attack was imminent, lied his ass off to start a war in Iraq, bungled the war on terror leading to the creation of ISIS, failed to enact tough immigration reform, eviscerated the financial market regulators directly causing the great recession, pushed for and signed no child left behind, signed medicare part d which wasn't paid for and added hundreds of billions of dollars to the deficit, outed a CIA agent over her husband disputing the lies about the Iraq war, tried to appoint his own lawyer to the supreme court, bungled the Hurricane katrina response, appointed oil-industry cronies to the energy dept who rubber stamped shit like BP's takeover of the deepwater horizon oil platform (leading to the greatest ecological disaster since the dust bowl), kissed the Israeli's asses while they were stabbing us in the back abroad, kissed the Saudi's asses while they were funding terrorism abroad, deregulated housing lending directly leading to the great recession, and the list goes on and on.

The one thing I can applaud W for, he increased spending for contraceptives in Africa, and untied the funding from religious organizations, helping slow the spread of AIDS there. Almost everything else he did was an unmitigated disaster, domestic and foreign policy alike.

The only thing that will keep him from being the worst President of his generation is that Trump got elected and will do far more damage to this country. Bush will be remembered fondly after Trump is done with us.

Worse.

Left the borders wide open, did nothing to advance conservatism, tarnished the GOP's brand with the Iraq War.

He's a complete failure and disgrace.

Well he could speak in full sentences, so that's good. The war profiteering was bad, but then again when Trump eventually gets us into a war, it will probably be on accident. Somehow that's worse.

I can't think of anything good he did. I do respect him for moving on with his life and not being a public figure douchebag like every democrat president.

Yes. Seemed like a fun dude though.

>muh checks and balances

I wonder if ur check cleared, you should check your balance, shill.

You forgot to turn your VM off

Did you start this thread? Kind of sounds like you had a little list prepared that you wanted to read there.

That was just off the top of my head. I could go on about FISA, patriot act, and other failures, but it really makes no difference. if the OP is seriously trying to say W wasn't terrible then he needs to get his fucking head examined, he was very, very bad. Compared to W, a POS like Clinton seems like FDR.

>keeps going

Wow, It's like watching the WWE

I heard he has a high IQ.

youtube.com/watch?v=ECSlG8CWyu0

I'm sorry, did you want to dispute anything I've said? Or were you just being a shitty troll?

I'm just saying you started this thread to set up a straw man to beat to a pulp

fucking idiot

pol really is garbage trash these days

>Went after Muzzies
Let in millions of Muzzies into the US after 9/11
>Still thinks that 9/11 wasn't for Israel and Saudi Arabia.

This.

Considering the post ID doesn't match, your comment makes little sense. And how is telling people facts about what he actually did amount to a straw man? Do you even know what that phrase means?

aside from the patriot act and starting two pointless wars for (((their))) interests, not really

his parodies on tv were great

>how could I possibly use two post IDs in one thread? That's just not allowed!
>u-uh you don't know what that word means

The pageantry is beautiful. You've got me clapping over here.

>2017
>believes war is in any way beneficial to our species
PLEASE fucking neck yourself

That's just what being informed sounds like. I know it's hard to fathom when you get your news from Breitbart and RT.

Should've closed up the border.

;)

YES

He started a giant war with fake CIA intel and put us into debt and created ISIS situation by fucking up middle east.

>also he ruined republican party

He is a clown tho

>he also led to situation where jeb can have unlimited funding and never win

JEB SURGE!!

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

War is not beneficial, it is required.

Damn I'm so mad literally shaking, epic troll!

Conflict is necessary for advancement.

Yeah drizzle those (You)'s all over my face OP, tell me more about W

Worse, now that we know that 9/11 was a false flag, and Iraq was completely unjustified.

yes

>tarnished the GOP's brand with the Iraq War.
I specifically remember Bush saying that the US should stop acting like the world police during his campaign.
Funny how things turned out.

Yes. But since Trump has pulled back the curtains, you can now see why only drug addict idiot pedos are willing to run for prez in the 1st place, why people like Dubya, is as good as it gets.

Yes

Talk about completely indoctrinated by (((thier))) system.
Time to wake up before it's too late idiots.

This, except I never liked him. Bush made me more supportive of progressives because of his zealotry, useless war in Iraq, expanded executive powers, and obliteration of personal privacy. I suspect his presidency (mostly Cheney) is responsible for the United States so eagerly accepting more socialized healthcare and other commie drivel.

Not as bad as Trump will be

>if he replies to me, then it makes acting like a retard worth it.

I really don't see what you get out of it to be honest. I'm not even a little upset about your "ironic" idiocy.

Dude completely shredded the 4th amendment into breakfast cereal. Obama was worse, but Shrub got the Statist neocon ball rolling

youtu.be/0l20Pac9YWM

You do know the Bushies all voted for Hildawg, right?

Yes. His administration was the peak of neocuckservative power.

Yes

Don't let his cool guy persona fool you

Well I'll have to try harder if I want to keep getting the (You)'s I guess

Got any hunting with dick Cheney jokes you've been waiting to roll out? Could you start a Reagan hate thread next?

>Well he could speak in full sentences, so that's good.

youtu.be/eKgPY1adc0A

bush had 2 choices.
1. listen to the experts that say that sadam has WMDs because when the cia say so and the other orginazations, then there is no reason to believe otherwise. and do something about it.
2. say you don't believe it and pretend there is none, even though the false evidense says so, and signal to the world that you don't mean to intervene if countries do this shit against eachother.

1 destablized iraq
2 would destablize the world

I wonder how he would be remembered if 9/11 never happened.
youtube.com/watch?v=F9SOVzMV2bc

Bush had no choices, he did what he was told.

struggling with the TelePrompTer there looks pretty calculated, was his persona entirely artifice?

The economy was melting down due to the .com bubble. 9/11 distracted everyone from it long enough for them to start the housing bubble to replace it.

Fucking kill yourself back to /r/eddit already

I am reading a book on him and thought no way is he stupid

but nope his entire life is basically having a silver spoon in his mouth, going to the best schools and STILL doing shit because he's a dumby dumb dumb dumb

chad level charisma though

Bush is Hilter, I guess Reagan wasnt so bad, Bush is Hitler I his dad wasnt so bad, Trump is Hitler I guess Bush wasnt so bad, Ivanka is Hitler I guess Don wasnt so bad.

He was the worst until Obama. Without bush Obama wouldn't have happened. Ultimately it was jews though, scrub was a ceremonial president. Cheney had more power than he did.

George Bush was REALLY good at getting minorities on his side

in his race for Texas Governor he won 49% of the Hispanic vote

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_gubernatorial_election,_1998

Sorry you got triggered by widely known facts about W. No, I don't ever start threads here, I just reply to them sweetie.

Also if you reply to this post it's just telling me that you're a loser who cannot accept his lot in life.

I doubt they'd blow up the world trade center, invade two middle eastern countries and basically destroy America's international reputation, just to distract from the aftermath of the dot-dom bubble.

>sweetie
Leftist alert

Basically he got them by being a frank, open religious conservative and not passing tough immigration laws.

Why not? You're dealing with psychopaths.

he also said speaking spanish was ok

I don't see any money.

>kekservative
>gb2ribbit
>text format autism
>not /nu/pol

the worst

nice catch loser.

no. he did not shirk from obliterating muslims

At least I'm not a leftie.

He didn't add 9 trillion to the deficit.

You can lie all you want, but this threads nature is very apparent.

Also if you don't reply to this post you'll have a brain hemorrhage on the toilet

You wanna figure out what being a president is like? This is it. youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

horrible fucking president. he was obama lite

He still holds the record for highest approval rating after we went into Afghanistan.

Even the hippies wanted (((revenge)))

is that two dinos boning in the ocean?

at what cost? countless white american men died in his wars for israel

He started PRISM.

biggest sin was 9/11 and the middle east

otherwise... he kept the boat together I guess

>He ushered in the modern era of anti-privacy, anti-fourth amendment, anti-sixth amendment,
yeah but these things would happen even with democrat becuase it's the easiest way for security. what else can you do?
you can use more violence on criminals and immigrants, but it's not that good idea

it's a lake

>Looking back, was he really that bad?

Scarecrow in the field
How unaware! How useful!

Yes? He was one of the worst presidents in our history.

He took a rich nation that was revered overseas and made us a laughing stock whose economy was collapsing.

He ushered in the Patriot Act and starting Big Brother style mass surveillance on the American people (something Obongo swore he would end, but only expanded during his terms in office, Power Corrupts and all that jazz)

And why did he do it, that's the most fucked up thing of all. W did it just to finish Daddy's war. We, the American people, got absolutely fucking nothing substantial out of slaughtering Iraq. There was no payoff. All of the middle east hated us before and hates us more now. The country we supposedly liberated hates us just as much as before.

Yes, Saddam was a shitlord. That's not really different from ANY African country leader, or most of the Middle Eastern state leaders.

I'm a Republican, but that doesn't mean I'll ever sign on to whitewash the bullshit GWB forced the American people to swallow.

There's no border how do you know that it's a lake?

Yes. I defended him almost as a reflex because there's no way all of my 18 year old college liberal friends were right in all of their anti-Bush arguments. It was mostly to be contrary, as sort of a fact-check against their hysterics.

fuck off achmed. you're a fag