INFILTRATION ALERT

Progressive writer "Seth Abramson" has created a guide for liberals to subvert us.
medium.com/@Seth_Abramson/listen-up-progressives-heres-how-to-deal-with-a-Sup Forums-alt-right-troll-48594f59a303

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/c4XxH
archive.is/F2mWq
youtube.com/watch?v=qR7U1HIhxfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

((He)) will not divide us

No Archie,is link
Stop shilling your shit Seth and go fuck yourself.
Let it 404

>Subvert Sup Forums.

You're more likely to identify an atom of your piss in an ocean of piss.

What a bunch a fucking fascists. We are just innocent meme farmers who jerks off of cartoon grills and animals.

Leave us alone cruel world! We need our safe space!

>26 min read
not going to read that

>This hasn't already been happening over the last 1½ years

(((HE))) WILL NUT INSIDE US

why the fuck would i archive it? he won't delete the article

>when leftist cry about muh evil 4chin

lol

DO NOT CLICK THAT LINK

No sheckles for you
archive.is/c4XxH

Also

THIS THREAD AGAIN?

TLDR

>"Hurr durr I read reddit pol for an hour and wrote a long article"

>the Sup Forums board on Reddit;

You mean Redchanit.

>subverting Sup Forums
literally hopeless

these normalshits have no clue what they're in for

>heres-how-to-deal-with-a-Sup Forums-alt-right-troll

>subverting Sup Forums
how can you kill what's already dead

>instructions on subverting Sup Forums
>nobody has successfully subverted Sup Forums
hehe xd

>archive.is/c4XxH

THREAD FROM THIS AM:

There is no "we" or "us" here. There never has been and there never will be.

>trolls
Implying I'm not dead fucking serious

>clicking the article

Pissing in a sea of piss

He looks like a cunt

Are you retarded?

>Implying I'm not dead fucking serious

>alt-right

I preferred when they called us nazis. I don't wanna be lumped together with controlled opposition.

Underrated

Being this much of a new fag.

More likely they'll join us.

You're such a fucking idiot.

archive.is/F2mWq

>JIDF tried to subvert Sup Forums
>tumblr tried to subvert Sup Forums
>CTR tried to subvert Sup Forums
>Chairman Pao's actions tried to subvert Sup Forums
>Shareblue is trying to subvert Sup Forums
What is one thing they all have in common?
THEY FAILED.

Nice try Seth, but the alt-right and OP already subvert themselves by having a logically inconsistent and fragile epistemology. Liberals can often be guilty of the same idiocy, but the anti-intellectualism and egotism of conservatives breeds it like bunnies humping.

>The nightmare corpse-city of Sup Forums…was built in measureless eons behind history by the vast, loathsome shapes that seeped down from the dark stars. There lay great Hacker and his hordes, hidden in green slimy text.

~H.P. Lovecraft

>weaponised autism=bog pill/red pill
>snowflake=feminised male

This guy is a fucking idiot.

(((Seth Abramson)))

He writes like cunt

thank god these people are on the outs. this is fucking embarrassing.

the problem is twofold

1 Sup Forums is literally intellectual combat, there's no "cracking a code", it's a melee not an organized system to understand.

2. There's no other place on the internet that is like this. He cant fit it into what he knows. Anonymous posting allows freedom of thought and competition of ideas like no other forum. Even that is diminished substantially by flags and ids....

3. Another academic who will justify their pre-decided narrative to "shut it down"

Shut it down: PhD Edition
....Now with Studies!!!

4. He uses humor and shit posts to define the whole, that is a misuse of the 80/20 rule, there is nonstop actual intellectual debate here but he focuses on memes ....literally focusing on the water cooler jokes, not the ideologies behind them.

Good luck.

lol I came up with more than two...four fold?

he even fk'd up the Q&A section.

A: So what methods do these trolls use to force progressives into public anger and (therefore, in their view) a self-defeating over-dramatization of personal trauma?

Q: Because these trolls view themselves as foot-soldiers in the battle for American values, they’re willing to do anything to make progressives publicly flip their lids. They desperately need us progressives to sound shrill, weak, self-righteous, and petulant, so their methods are both aggressive and—by any common standards of decency—enormously provocative and offensive.

>Sup Forums board of Reddit
>Sup Forums is alt right
>combat Sup Forums

"Very sad... pathetic... very awkward... "

This guys a mental pygmy and the article nothing but a failed attempt at some kind of apotropaic incantation to ward of a phenomena he recognises as powerful - long winded verbosity in the service of fear.

>Ph'nglui mglw'nafh 400 pound hacker Sup Forums wgah'nagl fhtagn.

What, and he expects it'll work?

new primer available
e
w

p
r
i
m
e
r

addicted to trolling the trolls
v
a
i
l
a
b
l
e

Meh, let them come and try and subvert us, they'll just end up getting red-pilled.

Holy shit, I just can't stop imagining this guy with all his veins popped out and foaming out of is mouth while writing this article.

He greatly underestimates the power of Leaf and Foster's shitposting, the weaponized Finnish memes and our ability to ignore reality.

I find his summary of alt-right jargon pretty spot on. Can you write so eloquently? I'd love to see some examples.

literally all they have is high school tier social shaming which most people on this site became immune to years and years ago.

tl;dr Maybe if we pissed in the sea of piss, it will have some kind of meaningful impact.

Bravo Seth.

>can't even get the definitions right
They have eyes but cannot see.

Seth Abramson is the real alt-right troll.

Analytical thinkers and writers are on the out? I doubt you have any empirical support of that claim. You better not hope so, cause you probably aren't towing that line.

He thinks he can piss into an ocean of piss.

>That’s why many alt-right trolls come from middle-class or upper-middle-class upbringings—they’re essentially twerpy bourgeois assholes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*BREATHES IN DEEPLY*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

no way does it say that...
no way they can be this blind and self-unaware...
tell me it's not true.

>Sup Forums board on reddit
>Sup Forums
>on
>reddit
He has to be a troll. Nobody can be this retarded.

I find it pretty amazing that this place speaks in something almost like coded language that makes it confusing as fuck for newcomers and outsiders. It's pretty amazing when you think about it. You can get the gist of most things, but if you don't understand some of the lingo you might miss the biggest parts.

Kids below 25? From being here for years, i'd say it's full grown men over 25, therefore the autistic-meme.

This guy is on a Ben Garrison redemption arc. You'll see.

it's copy paste

Ctrl-F my friend.

>That’s why many alt-right trolls come from middle-class or upper-middle-class upbringings—they’re essentially twerpy bourgeois assholes who use a lame brand of political dissent as cover for the fact that in a Marxist revolution they might well be the first ones up against the wall.

analytical thinkers and writers? i'm talking about the embarrassing leftist faggot ranting about Sup Forums on medium.

Hello Seth

I'm taking a serious inventory no to see if I'm really that "sad."

>inventory taken
>nope.

Find some rope.

you're a fucking idiot. either your seth or reddit

t. particularly pathetic online creature

The more they send the more we red pill.

>liberal
>progressive
two things that don't go along. Like fucking traps and being heterosexual.

Fuck off ((( Seth Abrahamson )))

what's it like being such a good goy?

>A common tactic, indeed, is to make some vague reference to “Reddit” (e.g., “I saw your article on Reddit and wanted to comment on it”) or, even more specifically, “the Sup Forums board on Reddit,”

key it's adorable how they think that they can subvert anything people on Sup Forums don't agree on anything thats why it's this amazing anarchy of ideas and insane people

We will teach them the ways of the red pill.

Fucking normies, get out! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>peeing in the ocean of piss

Good luck with that.

i used to browse this place with my dick out. now I am a virtuous defender of western culture and thought.

you have no chance to defeat me.

I feel like I've argued with this fucking faggot before. What a god damn cuck redditor and a jew to boot. Who would've thunk it?

>imagine being a 40 year old professor and writing this article

Snowflake has nothing to do feminized males.
It means those nut jobs who make up genders, sexualities and try to identify as other things in order to feel special and unique then tell everyone around them to change in ways to suit them hence "special snowflake"
>I'm a gender fluid demisexaul fish
>so don't call me "he" or "she" and don't eat fish fingers around me or I'll get triggered

He's telling sjw types to check their triggered emotions and shaming/silencing tactics at the door and come listen and discuss here..

Basically he's telling them to surrender and be consumed by the red pill of reason..

This is a GOOD thing..

>Glasses
>Trendy beard
>Soft effeminate appearance
>Smugness leaking from every sentence
>Too much estrogen resulting in writing poetry

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Why is this the agreed upon uniform of the left wing cuckold?

don't forget when the CIA tried
AND FAILED

it's like that Tenacious D song "The Metal" was actually about us.
youtube.com/watch?v=qR7U1HIhxfA

>"snowflake" (a "feminized" male)
He should really lurk moar before making retarded posts.

>Cross-posters are particularly pathetic online creatures
From the mouth of babes.

I think it is time for us to hit tumblr again?

Who cares. Sup Forums is already a pretty diverse group. You will find every political view here from the far right all the way to the ultra far right.

Yessssss lets make the tears flow

Looked at it.
His plan is flawed from the getgo, and assumes Sup Forums is mostly under25s who don't know how to handle their feelz and IRL news.
Probably some projecting there.
Sup Forums tend to be oldfags who have a grasp on their feelz and are firm in their response to IRL news.

> if you are, for instance, Asian-American, female, Jewish, transgendered, or gay, and if you (a) detest Social Justice Warriors, and (b) are willing to listen to a lot of hate speech (allegedly) designed to upset Social Justice Warriors [...], you can be a member of the alt-right troll community.
He's got that right, at least. We're the most racially diverse group of white supremacists on the planet.

>Shit-posting. “Shit-posting” (sometimes non-hyphenated) simply refers to being a disruptive asshole for the sake of being a disruptive asshole.
False. It's our form of virtue signalling to show we are able to handle disruptive assholishness with fortitude (and image macros) rather than tantrums and triggering.

Unfortunately for him, I've looked at his plan and it doesn't fucking work. It's actually a fast-as-fuck way to convert Progressives into Alt-right trolls.
Anyone following it will inevitably expose themselves to honest discussion on Sup Forums, and Sup Forums will affect you more than you affect it.

Anyone can use Sup Forums, anyone. Yet these cuckaroonies keep getting it all wrong. That shit is like someone from buzzfeed trying to *get* Sup Forums. They're either too stupid to understand, or they don't care enough to understand. They should lurk moar if they wanted to know more, but we all know these normies are not going to sit hours and hours looking at cartoon frogs, and that is what separates us from them.

He doesn't right eloquently. The style is pompous and overblown and his prose is flabby as fuck.

Sup Forums is too well-known now it's only a matter of time before it gets rekt

People have been coming to Sup Forums for over 10 years thinking they're hot shit and they're going to one-up all those trolls only to be subverted themselves.

This place consumes your soul.

Traps aren't gay fuck off

Sup Forums is a board of peace. #Illpostwithyou

>Snowflake: It's so pathetic your identity comes from people you never met
>(You): At least my identity doesn't include a made up gender.

Sup retard, send in your army of normies, just hope none of them kill themselves