PJW naming the nigger

Paul Joseph Watson dropping actual redpills on niggers and slavery. He is increasing his power level.

youtube.com/watch?v=fy1_uHBdlkI

I hate PJW with a passion but he's a great gateway for kids to turn to the right.

PJW going full redpill in this video.

His "Pedos run the world" video was good, but this is on another level. Actually naming the nigger is getting away from civic nat bullshit

thumbnail game is strong on that vid

Small moves Ellie, small moves...

Paul Joseph Watson is the real Nigger.

Thomas Sowell discusses this topic specifically in his essay The Real History of Slavery. There's no way PJW didn't read it.

I so sick of seeing this niggers face. What kind of foggy london town shit accent is that

I thought he was a fag until right now

>Blacks make up over half of all homocides despite making up 13% of the population

Niggers BTFO. This is one of the best videos in deconstructing white guilt I have ever seen in my life. Gen Z is going to get redpilled lads

>arabs enslaved slavs in spain
yeah nah

Kill yourself, Paul

This seems like something he's made already.

He's not a faggot as long as he doesn't push civic nationalism. His cringe posting on Twitter can be overlooked.

He needs to do more work on the nigs, the jews, MGTOW, capitalism, ect.

This is probably the first alt-lite video seriously deconstructing white guilt.

You've gotta appeal to normies with normie-tier memes.

Sowells book Black Rednecks and White Liberals includes a lot of his research into that topic

This actually was pretty gud.

So according to Alex Jones himself PJW is 6'4''.
Imagine my shock.

Discuss

Kinda agree with you... It's weird because I kinda hate PJW. Good presentation, but before I'll watch him regularly he needs to ditch the absurd outrage tone.

Aside from his accent being annoying, I wish he wouldn't talk like he's so fucking ANGRY every single video.

>5 Seconds in
>BOHZZFEEEHD ES OHNS AGEEEN POOSHEN RAYSE BATEEE!!
Why cant he just speak normally?

Because he's northern

Alex Jones actually hired that disgusting Thernovich faggot?

>3:18
>omg he is about to call out jewish monopoly in the media
>says "by the LEFT"
ffs you were so close

That's a Yorkshire accent from North England. Sheffield I think.

>Why cant he just speak normally?
he's british

apparently some user has got a file on him, apparently he is hiding stuff from people in the maga movement too....
i suppose this is him over reaching..

Great movie imo. Which is strange considering that it is based on a shitty book.

By the way , I don't interpret it as the typical "science is great! long live to reason!". Quite the opossite, at the end she had the NEED to believe.