Literally everyone hates Trump and is laughing at him...

Literally everyone hates Trump and is laughing at him. Every anti-Trump talk show video gets MILLIONS of views on Youtube alone and Trump's defenders are nowhere to be found! What happened to them?

>Appeal to popularity
Wow it's almost like the media has a bias who could've guessed
Do one you daft shill

>Literally everyone hates Trump

Stopped reading there.

I hate Trump. But every time I see how these cocksuckers smear him, I think that maybe it's a good thing that shillary lost.

>Quebec

Stop posting.

>literally

Stopped reading there, why do people use incorrect words in their sentences?

All these same hosts would be sucking her cock on a nightly basis.

Thats why we love him, fuck those faggots

GLORMP IS GAY

>Trump's defenders are nowhere to be found! What happened to them?
No one cares enough to argue with these people who live off of media narratives and are too dumb to understand policy or facts.

Honestly, liberals are so fucking embarrassed because they lost to a reality TV star. They are now in over drive to smear Trump. Trump won, nothing they can do about it, get over it.

Because hes a FUCKING JEW THAT IS JEWING YOU FOR JEWS

They're a fucking joke, 1.2m subscribers for an multi billion corporation is fucking pitiful, they'd only get 100k views if it wasn't for google putting them on trending everyday.

>Youtube views
Do milennials STILL not know that corporations bump up their own views counts for promotional purposes? Do they really think there is such a demand for Taylor Swift videos? Does nobody remember that Colbert was almost off the air last year his ratings were so bad?

>Literally everyone hates Trump
So what, you pussy?
Thanks for showing me with your first 4 words already that you're not worth listening to.

Probably at work getting things done instead of watching le epic youtube slam videos for 12 hours a day

youtube and google cookies want you to view stuff you have shown an interest in

wipe your cookies for a true experience of what the general consensus is

or keep your shitty youtube cookies that lead you to alt-right horseshit with circle jerking comments

Youtube artificially makes MSM videos trend
shit MSM videos with 60K views will be put on the front page while YouTubers videos with 800K views won't make it to the front page

JewTube are social engineering propaganists
fuck google

FAAAANNNALLLLLD FFFRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFF

Busy at getting Colbert fired obviously.
We don't waste time masturbating and feel good about late night talk shows unlike the left does.

DDDDRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFF

really? I have found it works both ways

you can end up getting only pro trump recommends if you click certain videos

Trump admits to being human. Wow.

I'm talking about the main trending page, not the sidebar recommends.

lot of fishy shit goes down on youtube

Don't you remember how every celebrity and talking head was against trump? Famous people have very very little influence anymore.

>What happened to them

Ever heard of a job? Most conservatives are too busy contributing to society to care about commenting on countless retarded comedians' YouTube videos

Still celebrating and drinking liberal tears.

>Bayrock
>Russian maffia
>shadier than a heroin addicted slim begging to suck your cock for 2$ when you know he needs 50$ to fulfill he daily needs and the sun is already setting

B A Y R O C K
A C
Y O
R R
O Y
C A
K C O R Y A B

I ordered my botnet to stop defending him in comments after Tomahawks strike
t. russian hacker who elected him

I stopped defending Trump after he bomb Syria

(((YouTube))) forces videos to trend that fit their agenda. Notice how the likes of Tucker and PJW never appear on the front page?

Oh, I've been looking for you
Report to the server, we need to update your algorithms

Meh, depends on if you have an account or not.

haha stupid drufm

on my way dad

1/10 would sage again

A leaf desu , mushi mushi rake yourself

for the rare chance this is not a troll/LARP:
How did you teach your botnet?
I used a python twitterbot and just followed people saved what they tweeted and then let my bot randomly spew the stuff.

>that comment in the OP
These people are fucking retarded. Trump has been friends with countless black people throughout the years, and some of the coolest blacks came out in support of him because they know damned well he isn't any sort of racist.

Jesus fucking Christ I hate the left

All he did was blow up the chemical weapons.

Cyka blyat