Why haven't you bought a child yet Sup Forums? Hiring a surrogate mother is cheaper and easier than marriage...

Why haven't you bought a child yet Sup Forums? Hiring a surrogate mother is cheaper and easier than marriage, you have sole rights to the child, you can choose a woman purely for her looks and health without being questioned.

Lets buy the white race back into the majority.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=msy4A6xJf0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A child needs a mother. Children from single parent homes are far more likely to be criminals or failures.

>A child needs a mother.
Not true.

>Children from single parent homes are far more likely to be criminals or failures.
Children from single MOTHER homes become criminals. Single father homes turn out just fine.

was thinking of doing this since my wife is kinda short and has hypothyroidism

Generically the height won't matter much. If you're tall and she has a boy as long as you don't malnourish him he will be your height or taller. Tallness is dominant in a sense.

>Depriving children of their mother.
Maybe it's best you don't breed, burger.

Hiring a surrogate while married defeats the whole point, unless you get divorced first, she could still fuck you over.

Just make sure the legal systems don't screw you over.
The jews are already trying to make surrogacy illegal and their have been cases were the surrogate can actually take legal custody of the children and make you pay child support.

So make sure you do you homework before hire a surrogate.

Eastern Europe, Thailand and Africa are great for surrogacy right now.

5'9. Want a surrogate will be atleast that height or taller

We are married with a private business contract that details she cannot take my property or take me to court. Getting married through the government is for low IQ dumbasses

>>Depriving children of their mother.
Or maybe this is the greatest idea we've never tried...

Rarely does it seem that the people who should breed are the ones that do. That's why burgerland has a nigger infestation.

It does make a lot of sense.

>one time payment of 40k for a kid from some whore
>raise your kid any way you please with 100% sole custody
>even if you want to get married to someone else later that wife can never take your kid

Sounds pretty fucking red pilled.

Why get married at all though my good man? Whats the fucking benefit in this day and age?

>We are married with a private business contract that details she cannot take my property or take me to court. Getting married through the government is for low IQ dumbasses
I can still imagine a private business contract not working out too well when things like children get involved.

Children need a mother. If I raised a kid by myself he'd be an autistic emotionally stunted retard.

>Why haven't you bought a child yet Sup Forums? Hiring a surrogate mother is cheaper and easier than marriage
Because i am broke and i don't want to have a kid yet.
>you have sole rights to the child, you can choose a woman purely for her looks and health without being questioned.
It is far better then marriage but i question how legit some of these programs are or if the women are gonna run off with the kid fucking you over then banning it (like what happened in Jersey).
>A child needs a mother. Children from single parent homes are far more likely to be criminals or failures.
Mothers are the biggest group who fucks over kids. Single mamas raise more criminals and more manginas then when a father is present and even then women still try to make their kids a fucking mangina even with the father present.

A kid only needs a mother because it must pop out of some cunt.

Its mostly for my wife so she feels like we are actually married. Plus, it protects me slightly if she decides to take me to court

Yes potentially, but the child is between me and my surrogate mother, not my wife right? So how would my wife interfere in that

Formula can't even compete.

First thought it was a dude farting on some cash.

>protects me slightly
From what?

Pay the mom the let it suck her tits for 6 months.

That's because you're an autistic emotionally stunted retard.

Go to a milk bank instead, you fucking peasant.

The modern women hardly spends any time with her kids retard.
And beside a generation of bastards raised by single moms is exactly why the world is so messed up

>If I raised a kid by myself he'd be an autistic emotionally stunted retard.
Just because you will be a terrible father dosent mean everyone will be.

PS studies show that single dads are alot better than single mom.

>Children need a mother. If I raised a kid by myself he'd be an autistic emotionally stunted retard.
A mother creates an emotionally stuned autistic retard in the first place.

In fact mothers only further the damage by lying to their signs about women. A father tells his daughter to avoid men just looking to get laid, a mother tells a daughter how to manipulate men and a father never brings up shit to his son or is even allowed to while the mother fucking tells the son to be a gentleman and to go get married like a good goy.

Getting my property stolen in court! The only downside to marriage is that you are signing away your property to your wife and the government.

If you and your wife sign a private business contract that specifically states she cannot take any of your property, or take you to court, you can use that document later in court if the whore decides to sue you

A year should be the minimum for breastfeeding, but women are lazy now and value 'muh sex appeal' over their child's health.
> Being this short-sighted.
Besides, taking a child from its mother at any age is wrong. Sup Forums talks of preserving the nuclear family because the nuclear family fucking works. No matter how well a single mum/dad raises their child they turn out better with two hetero parents.

It was common for kids to grow up with only a father, because women died a lot during childbirth. No, a mother is not required.

Also, it's single mother households that shit out criminals and sluts.

youtube.com/watch?v=msy4A6xJf0o

>Getting my property stolen in court!
What the fuck? If you never married her she wouldn't have any claim to your private assets in the first place.

You're not making any sense dude.

Too bad the vast majority of mothers are too lazy and selfish to breastfeed.

>The only downside to marriage is that you are signing away your property to your wife and the government.
That is not even remotely the only downside to fucking go get married in fact id argue that having no power and rights in marriage as men is equal if not possibly worse then divorce.

As a man you can't force her to do the fucking dishes without getting thrown in prison while a woman can rip your balls out of your wallet for any or no reason.
>you can use that document later in court if the whore decides to sue you
Prenups are garbage as they can and will get thrown out on a woman's word. All she needs to do is make up some lie or show the prenup is not fair to her and then you are still getting divorce raped by her.

Possibly even worse because you are a sexist who tried to deny a woman what the courts deem is hers.

>milk bank
wat

Yes youre right.

Its a PRIVATE marriage, not a GOVERNMENT marriage, where she can take all your shit

>Sup Forums talks of preserving the nuclear family because the nuclear family fucking works
You need to take away women's rights to bring the nuclear family back will you do it?
>No matter how well a single mum/dad raises their child they turn out better with two hetero parents.
Single mothers fuck up kids because women are irrational as they mentally children while a man is far more responsible on average.

>The only downside to marriage is that you are signing away your property to your wife and the government.
That's the only thing about marriage.

It's a thing, look it up.

Im not talking about a PRENUP.

A private business marriage contract is what Im talking about. Treat her as if you are hiring her for your company

I'm already in a nuclear marriage.

Is this legal? If it is, I will have 10 sons in this life.

Honestly I considered it, but doesn't that make me sort of a bad person for taking the easy option, rather than taming a shrew?

This, and lower IQ

>A private business marriage contract is what Im talking about.
It will probably fall in the lines of prostitution and you will still get fucked over but even if not it still falls within child support range and you will at least be made to pay her out that if not possibly more if the state declares you married.

MGTOW JEWISH FALSE FLAGS THREADS ARE ON THE RISE

(OP)

THIS IS DIVIDE AND CONQUER
DONT FALL FOR THIS SHIT
IT IS LITERALLY THE JEWISH NWO BRAINWASHING YOU WITH SHILLSTORIES AND FAKESHIT
===QUESTION EVERYTHING===

No, not at all, why is this a bad thing?

You get the kid, can form up s family, won't get raped in court. Everybody wins.

Single MOMS make criminals, not single dads.

>I'm already in a nuclear marriage.
You better pray to the Gods of the abos that your wife fucking kills over before you do

If you divorce you are fucked, if you have kids you are double fucked and if you make millions of dollars you are triple fucked.

>MGTOW JEWISH FALSE FLAGS THREADS ARE ON THE RISE
How exactly aside from your copypasta? what is the problem with mgtow and do you even have an argument against it.

Spotted the pedophile that wants to get kids so he can rape them.

Your wife is a dumb stupid whore for agreeing with this and will waste her reproduction ability. That's even if you have a wife, you fucking autist.
And all of your retards in this thread aren't?

ITT: losers that can't get a real women going to rediculous lengths to get what a woman can provide without getting a woman. Literally a bunch of genetic failures.

It's always a burger who mixes up the flags.
White star in bottom left; Aussie.
No star in bottom left; Kiwi.

what exactly is the benefit? does the contract resemble a trust?

Are you insane?
This makes breeding a thing again, no rape court, families still can be traditional, and man can have his liberty at owning his own family without the degenerate vagina on the way.

This is a supreme win win thing. MGTOW don't want family. We want family, we just don't want the whores who come with it

A surrogate mom can't take care of all 20 kids I put into her before she hits menopause, liberals BTFO.

Thats why you hire more than one.

What's so bad about cutting out a middleman that's nothing more than a burden.

Why the fuck are your flags so similar?

He's one of those people who feel it's a man's obligation to marry and make children, regardless of the risks or even if he doesn't want to. As you can guess, anyone warning men of the dangers is a threat and must be silenced.

>What's so bad about cutting out a middleman that's nothing more than a burden
>my wife is a middleman

you are right if you are white

New Zealand was part of Australia from 1788 to 1841. The colony of New South Wales got progressively smaller over time and originally encompassed half the continent and New Zealand.

This is just the Jews trying to make women more important. Formula these days is actually superior to breastmilk in a lot of cases because the woman has a shitty diet.

I never fucking thought of this. This is fucking l33t. Then bitch can't steal the kid, your money, and your life. Maybe a contract for whatever sex too.
You may have found the solution to repopulating the white race and saving the white man from (((them))).

natalism is denial/bargaining from people unwilling to confront the direness of our situation. you could crank out a billion more white people over the next 25 years, and it would not move the needle at all, if they should all go through progressive indoctrination at the bill nye school for full-blown reality denial.

what is implicit in calls for natalism is the idea that we're going to get out of this more peacefully, maybe by regaining a voting majority and electing a government favorable to whites in a nice, orderly manner.

if you haven't learned it yet from the failed brexit referendum, or the rigged austrian presidential election, or the failed trump presidency, then don't worry — you'll learn it soon enough. we don't need electoral victories, and we don't need some great mass of hypothetical white babies to vote in them.

we need fighters, and we need to pull them together from the population we already have. a million white men, properly organized, could take over the world. ten million could rule the planet with an iron fist.

if you want white people to raise more children sympathetic to our cause, you've got to convert their parents anyway. if you don't, then you're not going to accomplish much other than throwing a hundred million newly minted little white antifas in the way of our fighters — and you'll have taken some of our men out of the fight to turn them into parents.

natalism is the bullshit head-in-the-sand approach.

>He's one of those people who feel it's a man's obligation to marry and make children
Serve the vaginal Jew just in hopes of gaining access to the pussy.
>As you can guess, anyone warning men of the dangers is a threat and must be silenced.
Pretty much this.

>failed brexit referendum, or the rigged austrian presidential election, or the failed trump presidency
Stopped reading there.

This is absolute bullshit and you know it. Breastmilk for instance contains small amounts of cannabinoids which help babies fall asleep after feeding. Any attempt to recreate this in formula will be blocked by the public. Also, bottles seriously mess with teeth and palate development, as you know. Shill.

you're not getting brexit, you're not getting hofer, and you're not getting a goddamn thing from the trump or le pen platforms.

voting is for mental fucking retards, and you seem to be one.

Coming from the person who wants to start a race war so whites could "rule the planet with an iron fist" that means very little.

i provided that as an example of what could be accomplished with a meager army of ten million, you absolute fucking dolt. my point—which you seem to have missed because you are so stupid that you think natalism is a strategy—is that the population size is irrelevant and we need political conversions, not more babies.

>We need political conversions, not more babies.
We need both. Why do you think Hitler encouraged Germans to have 7 or more children? Because soldiers and mothers don't come from nothing.

our population is far larger today and each soldier projects far greater power in battle. think about it for a few minutes. seriously — actually think about it in your brain. are we having problems finding a supply of white people in general? or is the problem getting the ones we've already got headed in the right direction?

the best we could pull together in the US was trump, and his immigration policy is plainly and obviously dead in the water. the battle is metapolitical right now. the more you resist this, the worse it gets for us all.

Expensive as fug

>>A child needs a mother.
>Not true.
You dumb nigger.

Unethical.

Maybe if you were in an insectoid colony this would be considered acceptable.

We need more children. The populations of our nations are inflated by foreigners and whites are rapidly aging. Despite machines we will still need ground troops.

I have a red pilled as fuck wife and we've just had a son. I can see why you'd take this option if you can't find someone you're comfortable with.

Congrats, but most of us aren't so lucky.

How many do you plan to have?

Degenerate as fuck

How?