New Onion video BTFOing liberals

New Onion video BTFOing liberals

youtu.be/lpzVc7s-_e8
youtu.be/lpzVc7s-_e8

>Trump Voter Feels Betrayed by President After Reading 600 Pages of Queer Feminist Theory

How did the Onion allow this video to happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws
youtube.com/watch?v=c3_95F5e-Ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao!

The fuck? I thought the Onion was bought out by Hillary's campaign last election cycle. That was pretty good I keked a few times.

I legitimately and unironically believed that satire was dead in this modern dystopia we live in. This shit is legitimately funny

The onion is based out of Chicongo, they're thoroughly liberal

these slide threads

No shit.. this is surprising.

sure thing goy, ignore the (((slide threads)))

I guess they're liberals who are able to laugh at their own absurdity then.

Kek

Would a slide thread OP deny the holocaust?

wow The Onion is so woke xD

Good satire

kek

Funny as fuck

The onion has its moments. Like when they blatantly called out the jew.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws

BASED ONION! DO THEY HAVE A MAGA HAT?

And this.

youtube.com/watch?v=c3_95F5e-Ac

So its mocking the notion than a normal person would be swayed by an ideology so heavily charged with jargon it becomes unintelligible right?

You're right. At least that's the message people here on Sup Forums with an IQ higher than 100 will see.
But liberals might ignore the ironic nature of The Onion and use this to show that their queer theory really works. Which I'll find very funny.

>tfw you'd like to link this on your facebook but 99% of people wouldn't get it and the rest would agree with him

>now it's all we talk about on the line

Kek

>too stupid to understand the vocabulary of critical theory
>dismisses it as "jargon"
>yeah man ur smart just like me

Laugh On Loudly

Most of the comments are by liberals saying stuff like
>While he's largely correct, I think the real point is that so much focus is given to 3rd generation irrelevant steel and coal miners

>Sup Forums
>IQ higher than 100
How long have you been here?

t. IQ 100

I used to let liberal humor slide because the best ones were pretty good at making fun of themselves, and it'd be like slipping little red pills into the conversation about how the SJW side of things don't work either.

Liberals don't have a sense of humor any more ether. Back then they could laugh at themselves.

> Definition of jargon
>1: the technical terminology or characteristic idiom of a special activity or group

sasuga leaf.

trump supporters btfo never to recover.