Japan racially abuses Korean man

Wow Japan has no class

youtube.com/watch?v=0c5ejRMx_5E

>Video jockey Kim Min-sung, known as BJ Minsung on internet broadcaster Afreeca TV, heard the insults when he tried to enter an eatery as he filmed himself with a selfie stick in Kyoto on April 29.

>Kim opened the door and asked "Is this a restaurant or a bar?" in Japanese. But as he was closing the door to leave, a man said to him "Fxxxing Korean" and "Go out." Frustrated and upset, he walked away.

koreatimes.co.kr/www/world/2017/05/683_228741.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Japan abuses Korean

Shocker.

Nobody gives a shit about gooks.
If it were not the Anime, Japs were dead to me.

>Korea
>human
Pick one

how do other asians feel about japans popularity

>fuckingu korean
>go outto

Those are Korean girls also fuck korea

>koreans threaten to nuke you ever other week
>be shocked when they tell you to fuck off

Good on them for not being cucks.
Fuck koreans.

Curse this multiculti hell hole we're living in.

>ahhhhhh
>oohhhhhhh
>uuuhhhhhh
>oooohhhhhn
>aaahhhhhhhh
Why do they do this?

lol wht a fag

>Mexico
>human
Pick one

Maybe don't show up at a hole in the wall bar with a selfie stick and microphone and gay backpack and wonder why people tell you to fuck off.

>Random Japanese guy
>Spots Korean
>Insult of choice is
>"Fucking Korean"
>While being filmed

Staged.

Japanese are cunts mate but more important how can they tell where they come from they look same to me

>One restaurant speaks for an entire country

lost it

I got this vibe too.

>Korean poll
>If the USA attacked North Korea without South Korea's consent would you support them?
>45% No
>35% Yes
>20% Launch a surprise attack on Japan

HMMMMMM

how can you tell the difference (honest question)?

Japan doesnt give a fuck and I love it.

This

This. Definitely.

this

what the fuck is he doing in Japan

imagine if that was an American or Brit and that happened, nobody would be shocked, natives have the inherent right to be dicks to foreigners, that's how nations work

U all look the same to me 2, and korean chinese n japanese did too, until i started going to korea, now i can tell u theres a distinction bewteen there faces , and i can even tell u the difference between japanese korean or chinese letters eventough i dont know any of those languages

>tfw you'll never be racially abused by a qt Japanese girl because you're a 6"0' handsome white man
It's hard to be white.

I present to your viewing pleasure, a neets guide to asia

We are nice as fuck to British people though.

We should drop a third bomb

pretty sure it's momo sana and nayeon so 2 japanese and 1 korean

>opens door
>"nani?"

I fucking died.

Japan makes better cartoons so they're the better country

i said we have the right, not that we're obligated to, the lads are alright

>Tfw white but small frame and feminine cuck

Literally will never get Jap waifu.

JAPAN YAMETE

Japan is toxic, and South Korean is it's retarded cousin.

How do they tell each other apart?

Japan would probably beat Korea in a war and start raping their women again

He posts from his samsung

You mean South Korea? Because Best Korea will just destroy them.

>both slants
>racial slur
I.. I don't get it...

sauce?
F-for reasons...

ya NK would kick Japans ass

Japs and Koreans hate each other quite a bit. It's pretty cute.

Seems to be because of competition between electronics manufacturers. Like Sony vs Samsung etc.

Koreans LOSE THEIR FUCKING SHIT if you suggest that Samsung is Japanese. I do it for fun now.

Everyone knows that asians are feminine and gay.

My fucking sides

That's just an individual, not the whole country.

>same race
>can speak japanese
>still got harassed

Where is a race solidarity Japan? Do you want to have negroes instead of koreans?

Takagi-san.

Don't pretend Japanese don't do the same shit here and everywhere else

ther ar rook the same

>Gets insulted
>smiles and laughs while critically analyzing the insult and coming to a full understanding of just how they were blown the fuck out

Why do the Asian races do this, or most of them anyway? It just looks like they're channeling some inner Cho, and if guns were legal in nip land, they'd all just walk around shooting each other while smiling.

Good thing I'm not Korean.

Arr rook same

I thought there was just a heirarchy back in ye olde japan, korea was near if not bottom rung of the social ladder...they have a history of hating each other

Do not post my girlfriend please thank you

The last one went into Allahu-Akbar mode so I switched to iSheep.

So a foreigner being a foreigner doing foreign shit asking foreign-ass question in a foreign country.

How is this racism again?

History man, it never disappears.

Koreans in Japan are complete cunts. Just speaking from experience when I lived there.

Japanese people should have japanese guilty and let these poor south koreans fuck their women.

Yeah i'm sure there's an older more ancient tradition of hate. Hate is in all gook genes, but yeah the modern beef (dog?) seems to be over who is more subservient to their white western masters via manufacturing cell phones and crap.

>if guns were legal in nip land, they'd all just walk around shooting each other while smiling.
Sounds like a manga premise

the japanese is QT

is this babies first dose of ACTUAL racism? Does it disturb you because both parties are nonwhite?

>Usa
>Not 44% subhumane
Pick one

on Sup Forums a japanese explained that this wasn't actually racist motivated or anything, but usually these type of bars only allow "insiders" or "regulars". Basically even if you were a jap and you were unknown to that bar you would've been told to fuck off

This is surprising? Middle aged japs are some of the most racist cunts there are. But desu some koreans
Would do the exact same thing to some annoying faggy chinese guy with a selfie stick.

Uhhh... your country is literally full of niggers, hell even your football team is just niggers, untile Le Pen wins (if she does) I suggest to be quiet.

what is pol's stance on Dokdo?

How can they tell the difference between them? Accent?

I find both koreans and Japanese to be generally good looking in my experience, chinese are a mixed bag

DAT SOME FUCKING HWAEMOORTANG MOTHERFUCKA!!

I thought they told him to fuck off because he was Korean not because he was a foreigner doing foreigner things?
In which case treating someone differently based on their ethnicity would be the definition of racism.

So? Fuck Koreans in Japan, they're a Jew-tier 5th column

Question: Are the Japanese & Koreans the same race ?

Dokdo?
they have different facial shapes, languages sound different, letters are different. They behave differently, like a brit and an american and a canadian would find differences, except they are entirely different nations
literally untouchable indian caste level on the social ladder
no, they had distinctions between them for at least 500 years

>Question: Are the Japanese & Koreans the same race ?
Mostly, yes. Japanese have some genes from SEAsia that gooks don't have, but otherwise they are similar.

Korean and Japanese are different ethnicities sharing almost identical race.

>500 years
That's not long enough to evolve into a separate race, if they were the same ethnicity 500 years ago then they're the same now too.

>be a gook
> whine about us Japanese like " I hate Japanese they smile at you in front of your face,but japs backstab you in your back
> visit Japan
> found izakaya asked the guy with weird odd korean accent is this restaurant or "ijyakaya"? ( gooks can't pronounce z properly
> upset korean hater man korean? Fucking Korean go out
> sissy gook said huh yeah ....
> then use this video as of Japan bashing with racism

Gooks deserve it. Good radiance. In either way in your face or not, we even say it straight up with honestly what we feel about you gook( we dislike yo), you whine with race card to upload this kind of sissy propaganda demeaning us is classic way of natural born thouthands clucked inferior race.
The weaker like niggers and you Asian niggers always try to appeal it with fucking race card.
The world should know how much we Japanese directly despise you filthy kimchi scums.

It is a good video. Do not ever try to visit Japan again. Stay in hell soon your kin will nuke you, I can't just wait.

They both have small eyes. Duh

>Korean and Japanese are different ethnicities sharing almost identical race.
Isn't ethnicity & race the same thing ?

Race is not ethnicity, and ethnicity is not race. Gooks and Japs have been separate ethnic groups for their entire recorded history.

Well I can't tell them apart but I'm not asian, can they tell each other apart just by looking I wonder ?

>Isn't ethnicity & race the same thing ?
dear god no, I thought only Americans were this confused about the issue

why do americans think everything is staged?

He had a really strong accent and looked a lot like a tourist

Race / ethnicity, what is the difference technically ?

Those girls OP

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

>can they tell each other apart just by looking I wonder ?
Yes

>Stay in hell soon your kin will nuke you, I can't just wait.

Speaking of nukes...

Race = biological categories at a smaller level than the species
Ethnicity = a unit of group identity, usually centered around having a particular culture and speaking a particular language

for example Swedes and Danes are two ethnicities in the same race

Do you hear the nips say?
Saying "fucking Korean, go out"?
It is the saying of a people
Whose country won't be sellout!

ROFLMAO omfg this cracked me up HAHAHA.

I dunno, I'm Korean and while there is still some racism on both sides, it's not that prevalent. My uncle is a nip and he's a hardworking, decent man. Probably my favorite uncle growing up as he went the extra mile to engage and play with us a lot even though there was a language barrier.

I say Korea+Japan alliance against the soulless fucking chinks.

God i hate chinks.

How do they know he is Korean? By the accent? They all look gooks to me

>I'm Korean and while there is still some racism on both sides, it's not that prevalent.
If niggers nog again, I'll share some of my ammo stash with you guys. I know you're not my enemy here in USA. But I'm still suspicious as fuck of the way resident Koreans in Japan are jewing beneath the surface.

>Has money for iPhone
>Doesnt have a toilet

In the late 1500's Japan wanted Korea to help them invade China because the Japs had an inferiority complex towards China.

Korea said no so Japan invaded it, thinking it would be an easy victory with their eyes set on China.

100,000+ Japanese deaths and a full retreat later the Japanese became incredibly bitter about the whole thing.

They vented some of their hatred and took Korea and parts of China when WW2 came around, but now they're back to square one. Most people don't care, but the few Japs that do are some of saltiest Asians to exist.

Yes, but it's more from the vibe they give off. If you showed me pictures of Asians i couldn't tell or i'd be wrong frequently but IRL it's easier. Ntm there are some characteristics that set us apart. For example, nips have the most fucked up ugly grill of any Asian race. Chinks have more of the slanted eyes that slant upward.