UK TO PAY SOUTH AMERICANS TO TAKE MIGRANTS

So basically, the UK has come up with a brilliant plan to save Europe. We will pay the South American governments to take all the refugees and migrants from the Middle East and Africa.

Is this the height of our beadyness or can we go further?

internacional.estadao.com.br/noticias/geral,londres-pagara-para-paises-latinos-e-asiaticos-receberem-refugiados,70001652482

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/03/uk-fund-scheme-refugees-move-asia-latin-america
google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-malta-summit-refugees-europe-redirect-settle-asia-latin-america-theresa-may-30-million-aid-plan-a7561296.html?amp
google.co.uk/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN15I2L3
wbur.org/hereandnow/2017/03/23/census-middle-east-north-africa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How reputable is that source?

very

Pay? We should fire them there out of fucking cannons, not give some damn wetbacks our hard earned money to take in some shitskins.

finally we can whiten up the area a little

Not like it'd be hard to just stick a few thousand of the cunts into containers on tankers and chuck them to shore as the go past Brazil.

Sources galore:
google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/03/uk-fund-scheme-refugees-move-asia-latin-america

google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-malta-summit-refugees-europe-redirect-settle-asia-latin-america-theresa-may-30-million-aid-plan-a7561296.html?amp

google.co.uk/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN15I2L3

Perfidious Albion rises again.

S. and N. American cultures can assimilate immigrants better

BEADY

South american cannibals?

>Tricking leftists into restarting the Atlantic slave trade

Eternal Anglo reigns supreme.

Pay them? No, do this instead:
>get everyone from the Falkland Islands into the British Isles
>put all refugees and migrants we don't want on the Falklands
>tell Argentina they can have the Falklands
We're happy, the migrants are happy, Argentina's happy, everyone's happy!

This

I would like more refugees in the US

>Give our clay with oil on it to the fucking Argies.

No.

>UK suddenly flooded with South American "whites"

This could somehow work. Ultracatholic south americans and muslim refugees... I wanna see that

Im ok with dis

This

NO THANKS.

Add in some brutal cartels, some popcorn and we've got a new tv show!

Ficki ficki.

U HAVE NO SAY HERE SOCCER NIGGER

>Implying your corrupt officials can resist the allure of shekels

Calm down, it'll probably make your country less violent.

Seems legit

How can non anglos compete?

You know as well as I do that they will just get lynched and burned in under 1 hour by some mad da silvas in Brazil. Why not kill them for us? pls

Could you imagine if the arabs breed with the favella niggers and create some super hybrid islamic giga nigger allah ackbar jihad 3000?

>Sources galore:
>ointly run by the UN refugee agency and the International Organisation for Migration, the scheme is intended to help up to 30,000 people move over three years. The total cost is expected to be about £90m.

90 million pounds for 30,000 people? You've got to be fucking shitting me.

THE MUDSHITS WILL JUST WALK NORTH REEEE

Better get that wall up fast mate.

The phonecall that saved europe

BEADY

Fear not, young huemiester, we're sending them all to Argentina in order to punish them for attacking the Falklands.

>sees Burger
>teleports inside underwear
>steals foreskin

What wall LEL

90 million is nothing, compared to what they're going to cost if you keep them. You're looking at about 1 million each minimum. Do the maths.

South Americans take the money, just throw the migrants in a pit and cover with dirt

How much?

I would be fine with that.

We just toss them in the desert and good luck, it's not like we don't do that anyway.

A win win either way, not our problem anymore.

NOOOOOOO! Fuck you damned pirates, fucking viking rapebabies.

the war between the eu and usa has already started mate, in these initial skirmishes shitskins are the main weapons

Turn into a deadly blood sport, a fight to the death for a bacon sandwich!

Also acid and flaying, thanks Texas.

Open borders weon it's the future.

That's how life has always been in the desert.

FUCK OFF, WE DON'T NEED FUCKING MUDSHITS.

As if Brazil could get any worse

racist bigot, they are refugee children.

>THE MUDSHITS WILL JUST WALK NORTH REEEE

What's wrong with more white people?

wbur.org/hereandnow/2017/03/23/census-middle-east-north-africa

>he U.S. Census Bureau is proposing changes to the way it categorizes race. According to the 2010 census, 72 percent of respondents said they were white. But the bureau defines "white" as a person with ancestral origins in "Europe, the Middle East or North Africa."

You have no say in this, gents.

Yeah u do

Ivanka pls

God
fucking
Dammed
BONGS

Time to finishing destroying south america with our liberalist & egalitarian values

Sure thing, what could go wrong. Letting congolombians in has been a really good idea right? There's been just a little rise in narcotraffic
and tipical tropical american crimes that did not previously exist here, like kidnappings for ransom, but hey it's modernity right?

Sorry, we're full

The New World is a marvelous thing in that regard.

wont happen

>Implying it would work
The only thing in this earth as greedy as a jew, it is a south american

Bongs are worse than Jews

>pay south Americans to take our migrants
>South American countries get free source of labour
>UK get's free trade deal with these countries
>tfw we basically buy these goods made by migrants extremely cheaply

Is this the zenith of our beadyness?

You imply we never had those, Antofagasta needs the money and it's not going to get it anywhere else.

>your corrupt government will save you

my sides

Romanians perhaps?

Maximum Beading

how many layers of ANGLO are we under

You mean the taxes stolen from me will have to go to south America while making their lives a living hell?
How about we pay nothing and we just kick the muslim invaders back to whatever shithole they came from?

Also:

>London financial services make profit from South American companies and the trade we do with them
>tfw we basically get all the benefits of the cheap labour and the profits for our industries without having to deal with the social consequences

They won't stay here because we don't have welfare state. They'll just move north.

There's no free movement though like in Europe. And America will have a Wall.

No you're not. You have plenty of space.

Actually works out great. South Americans won't put up with muslim bullshit because they love degeneracy and Europe won't have to worry about dealing with the Muslim savages either.

I honestly think south Americans might be the only people with big enough balls to handle Muslims well.

oh shit, here comes another brown flood from the south

FUCKING ANGLOS

ANGLO RACE BEST RACE unironically

Only problem now is that there will be a shit load of sand niggers roaming SA (and likely going to escape to the us through mexico)

Maybe trumps wall isn't a bad idea after all. It's like he saw this coming

Fuck off,we're full.

we'll take the money, and enslave the refugees....obviously.....

HAHAHAH we are fucking incredible

God save us

I would like more knives sticking out of your face, pls

nigga, people just cross the border, they dont give a fuck about the law

Well, at least the muzzies won't be coming over here

they will migrate to the USA anyway, so its free money for us, well for you, i am not south america

Send the to Chile. They're not that different.

of course they will come there..., this is a migration bridge...

Fuck off we are full.

>them*

You are going to take most of them, as usual.

Hahahahahahhaha get ready for the cultural enrichment you spic faggots pay back for the all the garbage you dumped in my country

just take the money, and dump the refugees to your neighbor's country, everybody will do that until eventual they end up in mexico, then they will cross to the US and problem solved

>It is South America pays for mexico's sin
The eternal mexicANO strikes again

we're reaching levels of beadyness that shouldn't even be possible

>giving someone else money to fulfill an obligation you never had
Never change, UK.

Hopefully they'll all drown in the Amazon

wtf, I love the Anglo now!? I see this is news from 3 February though, is it still habbening?

truly the best timeline